• Published 23rd Dec 2014
  • 1,651 Views, 22 Comments

The Making of Chaos - Shaud



Pinkie was trying, really, she was... But would it be enough to save Sonata? How did we even get here?

  • ...
0
 22
 1,651

Moving on...

"You see..."


"Ooh, oohh, let's go look in the Pineapple store!" Pinkie skipped in front of Sonata and Rainbow, directing them to the pure white store.

"Don't they sell, like, computers and stuff?" Sonata asked, confused, "Why would we go there?"

"Good point, Sonata," Rainbow nodded, "We should go to Flaming Issue instead!"

"I love Flaming Issue!" Sonata grinned, "Have you seen their Taco-Cat stuff?!"

"Well, C'mon then! To Taco-Cat!" Pinkie grabbed them both by the wrist and they ran through the mall, over to where Flaming Issue was. The mall was particularly crowded that day, and Rainbow had to apologize several times when they ran into someone. They got weird looks everywhere they went, and Rainbow hoped no one would recognize her.

"Ooh, look! They have Hazard O'clock stuff!" Pinkie and Sonata giggled as they picked up matching yellow stuffed dogs. Rainbow, on the other hand, was looking for Fortunate Idol merchandise.

"LOOK!" Rainbow winced and nearly dropped a figurine when she heard Pinkie's excited squeal. Turning around she saw Pinkie precariously perched on the top of a ladder, reaching for an unknown object on top of a shelf.

"Pinkie, be careful!" Rainbow ran over to the ladder and grabbed it just as it began to wobble. This gave Pinkie enough time to reach up and grab whatever item she was after and swiftly climb down the ladder, bowing as a few patrons clapped.

"Don't you know ladders are for employees only?" Rainbow sighed as her words went unheard by the pink and blue girls.

"What is it?" Sonata asked, holding the item. It looked like a pink donut at first, but it had loops and a rope tied around it.

"It's a life preserver!" Pinkie grinned, "It's soooo cool!"

Rainbow face-palmed. All of that for a lousy ring of rubber?

"This could come in handy one day!" Pinkie giggled, and the other two made no objections as she went to buy it.

"Honestly," Rainbow said to Sonata, "What is she talking about?"

"I have no clue, but you guys are a lot of fun! In fact--" Sonata was interrupted by a cry and the incredible noise that a falling ladder made on the other side of the store. Both stood in awe as Pinkie rushed by them, pulling them along.

"Let's get out of here!"


"I heard that crash, too!" Rarity said, "Remember," She turned to Adagio and Sunset, "When we went to TMG?"

"Yeah, I remember." Adagio snickered, "That was just after bacon-hair here got in a fight with a rack of CDs."

"Ugh, not this again!" Sunset growled turning to Adagio, "I swear, someone pushed me into that display!"

"Uh-huh. A likely story." Adagio smirked and crossed her arms. Sunset felt heat in her cheeks as the siren looked at her, and soon realized the others were watching them as well.

Seeing Adagio's smug grin and the curious looks on the others' faces, Sunset sighed. "Fine, here's what really happened..."