• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 14,444 Views, 823 Comments

Born For Loyalty - Admiral Q Ponyform



Ryan was a Stormchaser and after being struck by lighting he ends up in Equestria

  • ...
58
 823
 14,444

Crazy Ponies and Doctors

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas you filthy animals. And a Happy New Year.

Points tommy gun at mob of torches and pitchforks

I looked over Ponyville surveying what I needed to do today. Saw a few clouds. Should get in done in minutes. Good, my first psychiatry session was today. The pony finally arrived. So want to get that over with. As I was hovering I hear Applejack call out my name. I went down. “Hey AJ, what’s up?”

“I plan to raise a new barn but there is a old one on its spot and I was hoping ya help me take it down.” I thought for a bit. I had a couple hours before my appointment. Then I nodded.

“Sure. Just give me a few minutes.” She nodded and gave me directions. I soon got to work taking care of the clouds. Then headed for the location AJ mentioned. I came in for landing and saw the barn. It definitely seen better days. Clearly better to replace then repair. After doing some stretches then got to work.

I have to say, it was fun. Tearing the place a part felt real good. I am so imagine myself as Godzilla as I tear into the barn. Then I started flying for rams on the critical supports. As I was swinging around for another strike I felt a tight on my tail causing a yelp from me and my movement just stopped and ended up hanging by my tail. I saw from my upside down view Twilight holding my tail in her magic.

“Twilight! What the hell!? Don't do that.” She seemingly ignores what I just said and says.

“Now Dash I am sure you and Applejack have your differences, but taking out her barn is no way to resolve them.” I stare at her……and stare…..wut?

“Twilight, what the hell are you talking about? She asked me to do it.”

“Huh?” Twilight was quite confused. And then AJ popped up behind a bush. Where did she get the hard hat?

“Yup, this old barn needs to go so I can build its replacement. Go ahead and finish her off.” I saluted her and took to the air. Far above the barn I mentally said. ‘TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING.’ And dove on the barn. I plowed in and felt the explosion. Banking away a saw a rainbow colored mushroom cloud. I hoof pumped and said.

“Awesome!” looking around it seemed Twilight took off. Odd she didn’t say goodbye.

“Thanks a lot Dash. Care for a drink?” I checked the sky and frowned.

“Sorry AJ, I have an appointment to go to. Catch ya at the picnic.” She nodded and I took off. I went through a couple of clouds in the Everfree to clean off the sweat. Then headed to Ponyville General. When I landed I was nice and dry and headed in. The receptionist greeted me and directed me to the offices the psychiatrist took over. There I met the secretary. She greeted me Then pressed the intercom saying I had arrived. A male voice told her to let me in. So I was dealing with a stallion, likely unicorn since he is from Canterlot. I opened the door and walked in and gaped at what I saw. They guy then greeted me.

“Hello Miss Dash, I am Dr. Wolf.” I was staring at a bipedal white furred wolf.

“Okay, was not expecting a wolf.”

“Better reaction then I usually get. But then you aren’t usual Miss Dash.” I shrugged and closed the door.

“So, what do you know about me?”

“Princess Celestia briefed me on everything.” I snorted.

“So not much.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, when she tried her tribunal on me she didn’t tell Cadance a lick about me. So I frankly don’t trust her informing anyone.”

“Understandable and disappointing in her for that. Well I know you were original another species..hooman and a male. Got transported here and changed by unknown magic and have been living as Rainbow Danger Dash for the past twenty years.”

“It’s human.” I sighed and walked over to the window. “How can you help me? I have been taken from my home, my loving family by some force and unable to go back. How can anyone help me with that?”

“Not easily. Tell me about your pony family?” I smirked as I looked out the window.

“I love them. They may not have given birth to me but they claimed me. My birth family taught while blood is important the claiming is more important. I love them as much as my birth family. That is why I was so determined for my origin not to be found out. I didn’t want to lose them.” I look over at him. “Tell me, are you looked down because you are not a pony?”

“In Canterlot, anyone not a unicorn is looked down on.”

“Then you get it. Fear of being an outcast. I feared my friends and family rejecting me. And that is the most painful thing in my mind. I love them all dearly and that is why I fought so hard to keep it that way.”

“Celestia mentioned a pension for violence.” I started pacing around the room.

“Where I come from is not as peaceful as Equestria. We have to fight to keep peace. So I fight to preserve the peace this country has.” I heard him write down stuff on a note pad.

“How violent?”

“We made a bomb that blow up a city.” I look over to see his eyes wide. “Yeah, that’s the world I come from. Sad thing was it saved lives. A standard invasion would have cost more lives. That is why I fight. So this world does need to go that far.” I pass the window. “This world is so peaceful its hard for you to react when I threat shows up.”

“So you see yourself as a guardian?” I thought for a bit and nodded.

“Yes, yes I do. This world is worth defending. Worlds needs beings like me so every body else can live a normal life.”

“But no normal life for you?” I looked at him with are you kidding look.

“Are you kidding. My chance of a normal life was slim to begin with and that went out the door when I became the Bearer for the Element of Loyalty. This is my life now and I have to deal with it.” I heard Dr. Wolf write down some stuff. “Who would have thought me of all beings be chosen for that. Could have been anyone but I was chosen. A transformed human. What are the odds?” I sighed and scratch my mane thinking about.

“That bothers you doesn’t it?” I look at him.

“A bit yeah. What of I hadn’t been brought here? Would Twilight succeed against Nightmare Moon or Discord.”

“I can see the concern on that thinking.” I nodded in reply.

“That so much has relied on sheer luck is concerning.” I look at the time and frowned. I need to get going soon for the picnic.

“You expecting something?”

“Me in the girls have a picnic today.”

“Well go have fun we will meet again next week.” I nodded and headed for the door and soon was outside. Took to the air and soon found the girls and dived down.

“Hey girls.” They return my greeting and I notice Twilight was missing. “Twilight not here yet?”

“Nope.” That was concerning, unless in the mists of a scientific break through she is very punctual.

“Not yet.” Flutters said. I nodded, okay that made sense. I saw Rarity rifling threw her basket, Applejack was resting under a tree, Flutters is right next to me and Pinkie just arrived and reveal her basket that had just balloons which made it float away. Why did she even bother with that? Then Rarity started panicking. She had forgotten the plates. She suddenly declared.

“This is the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.” Then out of nowhere she drags out a couch and faints on it. I deadpan look at her and I guess I wasn’t the only one. “What?”

“You forgot the plates but brought that couch?”

“You don’t expect me to lay on the grass?”

“No I expect you to pack a fancy yet comfortable blanket.” That seemed to make her pause and think.

“Oh.” I shook my head, shook my head and took put my shades and sunned myself as we waited for Twilight. Then I heard a plop of a box and looked above to see Twilight. Her mane was a mess and the look on her face reminding me of Pinkie on her birthday so I was concerned.

“Uh, Twi. You okay?”

“No, I am not.” I got up and moved my shades up.

“Okay, what’s the problem?”

“It’s just awful .”

“Yes?” We all asked.

“Just terrible.”

“Yes?” I was getting a tad impatient with her.

“It’s just horrible.” Okay at limit.

“JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!” I yelled.

“I have a friendship report due today but I have not encountered one friendship problem.” Really, Celestia made due dates on these?

“Oh, is that all?” The other girls said which devastated Twilight. I got right next to her and put my right foreleg over her shoulder.

“I have a solution for you Twi. You got a paper and quill ready?” Her horn lit and soon she had said items.

“Okay, here is what you right. Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learn about friendship is that when you have good friends there isn’t always a friendship problem. So enjoy the great times with your friends and know when a problem does arrive my friends will have my back and get me through it. Sincerely, Twilight Sparkle. P.S. Dash suggest getting rid of the deadline.” I look to her and she looked at me in shock but it had all written down. I smirked and grabbed the letter and raced to air to prevent her from not sending it. In minutes she saw Spike and dived at him. “Hey Spike!”

“Hey Dash, aren’t you having picnic?”

“Yeah we are but need you to send this to Celestia.” I hoofed over the letter and he did his flame message thing. “Thanks Spike, Twi will appreciate this in time.” I took off again and intercepted Twi as she was racing to try to stop me. I dove again and floated in front of her.

“I'm too late!” She looked so panicked.

“Easy Twilight, this was for your own good. Now come on. Relax at the picnic. You need it.” And I drag her back to the picnic.


* * * *

Celestia walks into her office after dinner with her sister and letting her sister take over ruling their country for the night. She sat at the desk and cast a spell on a crystal ball nearby. Soon an image of a wolf head appeared above the ball. She smiled and greeted him. “Good evening Doctor. How is Ponyville treating you?”

“Nothing too crazy yet.”

“Give it time. So how did your first meeting With Rainbow Dash go?”

“Well some things I can’t say and normally wouldn’t Even reveal what I am going to since you are the patron. First, disappointed in how you deal with her. A tribunal on her with one judge not properly informed.” Celestia held up a hoof that silenced him.

“My sister chastised me enough on that doctor.”

“Did she? You seem slow to learn that lesson. As Sunset and Twilight show.” Celestia frowned there and Wolf caught it.

“Twilight did something didn’t she?” Celestia sighed.

“I got a friendship report from her today. Seems she thought I had set deadlines for reports. I let her know that I had never set that. Friendships can’t be treated like regular assignments. Though I do suspect it was Rainbow Dash who gave me that report. Didn’t have Twilight’s usual reverence.”

“I have warned you about Twilight’s issues and begged you to let me see her. I know you wanted to teach her differently then Sunset but I think you went too far. She didn’t make friends while in Canterlot and became very antisocial. Thankfully she now has friends but her desire to please you overrides her common sense. Something that Dash seems to help in. You need to stop seeing everyone like chess piece. Beings have heir own free will and you have to accept that. Dash isn’t and will never be normal. Her upbringing prevent that from ever happening . But she has reason to stay and help how she can. You may not approve of what she chooses to do bit know she does it for the best interest of Equestria in her mind.”

“I will try doctor. You have a good night.”

“Good might your highness.”

Comments ( 58 )

Good to see you back!! :twilightsmile:

dr wolf, thats a surprise. Lesson Zero Averted, Sort of, well crap.. so would Dash try kill Trixie even when she tries to apologize?

11096991
beat her up..likely but she may have avoided it as well. we will see

11097077
Hope she won't just go tackle Thorax when she first sees him. Though i could see Ryan/Dash would be the only one to believe in Twilight during the Canterlot Wedding but hopefuly at the same time she doesn't jump the gun like Twilight

11097081
Starlight is a focus of mine

11097086
ohhh.. yeah.. Dash will loath her.. a delusional dictator and a fraud.

11097090
Oh ues then add in that is after Sunset and things will be drastically different there

11097096
wait, Dash would follow Twi to the EqG world? well being former human i guess she would actually help Twi accommodate faster.. and maybe 'beat' sense into her counterpart.

And she might even retcon Anon a miss by helping Sunset set up better phone security

[As Dr. Wolf]: "It's good to be helping."

11097111


how to deal with otherworldly horse she-demon by dashie
1. get an ID
2. get a license
3. get a glock

Holy Snikes! A new chapter on this series?!?!

Also quite a few typos in here Admiral.

Good chapter but plenty of typos

11097808
Some of tgen are Applejack speaking

11097844
Applejack was fine I meant actual typos In the story

wow it's awesome to see a new chapter.

11097224
Well it depends if it's an American or not if so don't get the glock get a rocket launcher And an M16

Now this is gonna be interesting I really love that you came back to write more of the story

11098457
I maybe slow but this will never be abandoned

11098478
I hope so because there's a lot of fanficks out there that it happens to

Dash: don't worry Twi, the clock has stopped ticking!
Twi: oh no! What happened?! The clock can't stop ticking!
Dash: :facehoof:

Silly Dash, it's normal to not feel normal, that's called puberty! 😇

“We made a bomb that blow up a city.” I look over to see his eyes wide. “Yeah, that’s the world I come from. Sad thing was it saved lives. A standard invasion would have cost more lives. That is why I fight. So this world does need to go that far.” I pass the window. “This world is so peaceful its hard for you to react when I threat shows up.”

Should that perhaps say "doesn't"?

11097964
did you make those last two typos on purpose?

11098051
not just typos, other problems as well, like using 'threw' when 'through' would be much more appropriate, & other small things like that.

11120230
Ah, that makes much more sense, thanks for the clarification.

Missed this when it released and had to reread the whole thing but I'd say one word : finally! The continuation of the adventures of dashie has been an exciting read and I sincerely hope that this beautiful piece will continue.

“Yup, this old barn needs to go so I can build its replacement. Go ahead and finish her off.” I saluted her and took to the air. Far above the barn I mentally said. ‘TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING.’ And dove on the barn. I plowed in and felt the explosion. Banking away a saw a rainbow colored mushroom cloud. I hoof pumped and said.

“So, what do you know about me?”

“Princess Celestia briefed me on everything.” I snorted.

“So not much.”

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0c/Shots_Fired_Title_Card.png

“Celestia mentioned a pension for violence.” I started pacing around the room.

I think you mean "penchant".

11097086
I wish to see more of your work on this story

11282918
What about the Luna eclipsed after rainbow's therapy

11282980
Oh I have plenty of plans for this story I mess with time a bit to make things more logical then what we saw in show

I can't tell if there's two minds in one body:derpytongue2:

Dr wolf mentioned sunset. Will dash get to taste having a human body once more even if a different gender

11382630
Wonder how dash would fare on nightmare night or try to help luna get accustomed to it

11382630
Sorry if this is me coming out as annoyingly impatient but its been a year since you last updated born for loyalty and I'm wondering if you manage to make new chapters for story progression

11392674
not right now, working on Nightmare, Nightmare right now

Any new ideas for dashie

11534488
Oh plenty just have to type them down

11120230
Me too.

You:I don't care of I write typos, I just write.
Me:I make sure I don't write typos, I can't focus enough to write.

Login or register to comment