• Member Since 27th May, 2014
  • offline last seen Jun 10th, 2017

Kamen Rider SEGADash


A recent brony, I am a fan of many franchises, both stateside and Japanese. Favorite pairing is TwiDash, and I will start posting a series of fics with them soon.

E

It's Christmastime at Canterlot High. After an assignment of Sunset is found by Fluttershy and the others, they'll do whatever it takes to make sure Sunset has a great Christmas. SunsetXFluttershy

(Co-written with Pikatwig from Fanfiction).

Chapters (10)
Comments ( 39 )

Having the teacher read out the wishes seems a bit forced. In my opinion it might be better to only reveal the wish as the chapter calls for it. Also, I don't think Sunset would put "Have a roof over my head" or "Kiss Fluttershy" on something she would turn in.

That being said, I like this story so far. A bit cliche, but hey it's almost Christmas! Bring on the cliche, amiright?

“Quite the stretch seeing as she’s still able tah go tah school wit us,” AJ pointed out.

I love how everyone puts her in hillbilly talk, its really funny!



And dat ending............................................yes!

Dammit, not another SunShy story! :facehoof: Why is that ship so popular?

5405964 Oh I am...watchin you sleep too!

5406403

For one it isn't one of the two (three if you want to differentiate between Human and Pony Twilight) real contenders for OTP, which are SunLight and Sun...Sun? (That is with her own human counterpart.)
Secondly it is way too common compared to other pairings. The better question would be what is wrong with AppleSet, SunDash or SunPie? And yet I haven't read a single fic so far with those pairings while SunShy gets almost a dozen devoted to it. Sure I can understand that some people want to ship it, but they don't have that special something that would justify making it almost the default pairing.

5407689 I see. Well, this was more Pikatwig's idea than my own, just saying.

Need MOAR!!!!

“Ohmygosh! Do you think that her real parents didn’t want to have any children and just abandoned her, and she was found by someone super important from that world, only for her to feel neglected by said super important person and then, out of feelings of jealousy, hurt and sadness came over here?!” Pinkie gasped, making the others stare at her.

Spot on, Pinkie, as always xD

You have my interest

does that mean Sunset already liked Fluttershy? I have nothing against it, i just like to see how they don´t want to admit it to themself.

I had noticed something in the previous chapter, but I ignored it. This chapter, however, did it again, so I have to ask:
Does your story take place somewhere in Japan/Neighpon? Unless Ms. Larson and Fluttershy are of that descent (or simply enjoy the culture), there should be no need to use "ara" or "demo" as they were.

Not flaming or hating: just bringing up something to consider.

5449192 It doesn't take place in Neighpon or Japan, it's supposed to take place in the same location where Equestria Girls took place in. And as for the Japanese speak, it'll be explained later.

5412182 3 more up now since when you last read. 5 coming after those. Enjoy.

5451708 Yea, relatively short, but a good one for the holidays.

No sales tax? Must be nice.

I was a bit confused, has Fluttershy two cousins? and do they always speak with Chan and such stuff? Sorry but i only remember the important stuff of the two chapters. I guess i can read it again.

I enjoy the story so far.

i think i only forgot it, but is Fluttershy from japanese ? I don´t remember that i have read it anywhere.

Oh… Xenoblade… right…”:yay: the story get´s really good in the end.
I was interessted in that game, is Mighty switch force really good?

5458034 Yea. Really great puzzle-platformer.

The random Japanese refrences are kind of off putting, but it's a nice story

5470854 Sorry you think that way, but glad you like it.

This was rather interesting. Some of the characters felt a bit OOC, and the japanese and videogame elements felt out of place and needless, but the concept was rather cute.

You get a fav from me.:twilightsmile:

I hope to see a squeal that continues Sunset and Fluttershy's relationship.

I love your story dude. I may end up reading it every charismas. It's just so cute. By the way, where did you and your friend Pikatwig get the idea to make FlutterShy and her family Japanese, and have be a gamer girl? Being a gamer and a fan of Japanese media myself, it made me smile when you two made a reference to super sentai, kamen rider, and Nintendo. Anyway great job, hope to see more sunshy from you two.

5437788 Sunset likes her, but Fluttershy doesn't feel the same.

YET

FLUTTERSHY IS JAPANESE

HEADCANON ACCEPTED

SHE SLIPS BACK INTO JAPANESE WHEN REALLY ERVOUS/EMBARRASSED STOP GIVING ME HEADCANONS

i know this fic is old but i have to ask what game was pinkie talking about that she called the best ever

this was a good story i hope some day you do a sequel

“...n-Niijyugo,” Fluttershy answered.

The japanese word for twelve is 'Jūni'. 'Nijūgo' means 'twenty five'.

“You wanna go round at the game?” the stand vendor, Apple Fritter, asked before Sunset handed him a dollar, “Alright, just knock over more than five, and you win a prize!”

Apple Fritter is a girl, though.

To be honest it kind of threw me for a loop that Fluttershy was Japanese, I think this is one of the first fix that I've seen that mentioned any of the girls races. But also I always seen Rarity as the one who's Asian but I also see Fluttershy as a pagan as well as the rest of her family. But to each their own I still really like this head Cannon

Sunset. It’s just Angel. Poor thing snuck out of his cage again.

Little pet peeve but the best thing to have for a pet rabbit is a little pen not a cage and I feel like Fluttershy would have that for her pet

Login or register to comment