• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,268 Views, 11 Comments

Anyone can Change - Pegasisterforever



The Dazzlings are one of the many people CHS fears. Because of this, Adagio has given up. She no longer wants to be evil and sets out on a mission with her companions to find what it truly means to change.

  • ...
6
 11
 1,268

All We Ever Wanted...

Adagio looked out the window as different cars and buildings past by. Nothing could ruin her good mood right now. She had just made her first friend in over centuries and she was as happy as she could ever get. She has never felt this happy before and it felt good.

'I-Is this what friendship feels like?', Adagio thought.

As the question hanged in her mind for a moment she noticed a car that was going faster than the others. She could faintly catch a glimpse of who was inside. It was a girl and she had light purple skin and dark purple hair. She was wearing a dark greenish hoodie.

Following not far behind, was five cop cars.

'Light purple skin....Dark purple hair.....Dark greenish hoodie....', Adagio thought as if it was on the tip of her tongue.

Suddenly, it hit her like a bowling ball.

"ARIA?!?!?!" Adagio screamed. Fluttershy jumped and looked back at her.

"Aria?! Who is Aria?" Fluttershy asked after recovering from her shock.

"Aria! You know! The purple one! Always grumpy and questioning my authority?" Adagio cried franticly. Fluttershy finally remebered from the battle of the bands.

"Yeah, what about her? Did something happen to her?" Fluttershy asked. Adagio seemed to be paincking so she knew it must be serious.

"I just saw her in a (probley stolen) car! She was being chased by the cops!" Adagio screamed. She was trying her best to be calm about this but, it wasn't working very well.

"Oh no! I'll follow them to see if we can find Aria ok?" Fluttershy said turning around. Adagio broke out into a huge smile.

"Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!! I'll never forget this! Now, let's follow that car!" Adagio cried as Fluttershy shot off like a bullet.

They soon caught up with the cops and saw the car that (supposedly) Aria was in, turn into an alley. Two police cars went the wrong way. The Van followed closely behind but, not so close that the police noticed them. It wasn't long until they noticed a big gate ahead. Arias car went up a plank and over the gate.

They had to do the same.

Fluttershy pushed the gas down even farther than before. Adagio had beads of sweat running down her face. Two police cars didn't make it but, they didn't care. The Van approached the plank and time seemed to slow down. The Van barely made it over but, it made it. Then something happened.

Aria turned around.

"What is that idiot doing?" Adagio whispered to herself. When Fluttershy saw this, she stopped. If she followed them, they are most likely to get caught in the collision and get hit as well.

They watched as Aria's stolen car flew over the cop car, for she had hit it head on. Thankfully, Aria's car landed right side up but, it broke down because of how hard she hit it. Once she stuck the landing, Fluttershy and Adagio had their mouth wide open.

Aria got out of the car, unharmed, and put some sunglasses on. She said something but they couldn't hear what she said. When Aria saw the Van and who was inside, her sunglasses fell off her face.

"Adagio?!?!" Aria said, loud enough for them to hear. Fluttershy looked at Adagio.

"Go." Fluttershy whispered. Adagio looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you." Adagio whispered back as she got out the car. Adagio ran up to Aria and hugged her. At first, Aria was surprised but, then hugged her back. They both cried as they embraced on another.

Fluttershy smiled as she watched the touching scene before her.

A little tear slid down her cheek.


Sonata flipped through the books that Owlicouis have been giving her. Sonata has been growing more accustom to pony ways. She has been learning how to fly and Owlicouis have been bringing her food to eat. It has been a week and she was starting to wonder how her companions were doing.

She sighed a little as she came to a book about how they were banished. She looked at the picture and touched the blue siren with her hoof. A small tear slid down her cheek and onto the blue siren. Owlicouis noticed her sadness and flew over to her.

"Hoo?" Owlicouis asked as he sat on the top of the book she was reading. Sonata wiped the tear off her cheek and looked at Owlicouis.

"Sorry, it's just...nevermind it's not important." Sonata said, putting the book down. She started to walk over to the mirror and Owlicouis followed.

"Hoo."

"Well, it's just...I never would've thought that I could miss being a siren so much." Sonata said. Her image in the mirror flickered to her old siren form.

Ponys....
They would run and scream
Every time I passed
I would sing so beautifully
And it never crossed my mind....

What am I doing? Why am I here?
Is this what I want? Or Is it even real?
And then it came to me.....

All I Ever Wanted...
Was to be seen
To be on top, to shine like a star
But, now I see...
All I Really Wanted...
Was my sisters with me...

Aria

Ponys...
Are small and weak.
I could crush them under my feet!
They would scream in terror, as I sang my beautiful song...
But it never crossed my mind....

What am I doing? Why am I here?
Is this what I want? Or Is it even real?
And then it came to me....

All I Ever Wanted...
Was to be the boss!
Be the one in charge and never give up!
But now I see...
All I Really Wanted...
Was my sisters with me...

Adagio

Ponys...
They are mindless puppets
Who are made to be under my control!
And as I sang my beautiful song...
It never crossed my mind...

What am I doing? Why am I here?
Is this what I want? Or is it even real?
Then it came to me...

All I Ever Wanted...
Was to be adored, to be in control
To be the leader and to be loved...
But, now I see...
All I Really Wanted...
Was my sisters with me...

All

Ponys...
Were always afarid of us
And Would run away on sight
And as we sang our beautiful song...
It never crossed our minds...

What are we doing? Why are we here?
Is this what we want? Or is it even real?
Then it came to us...

All We Ever Wanted...
Was to be great!
To get on top the easy way!
But, now we can see...

All We Ever Wanted...

Was for you to be with me....

Author's Note:

I am not a great song writer but, it gets the message across. There you go for all you people who have been waiting for this chapter.
*cough* *cough*Abbeybunny13*cough* *cough*
Anyways, thank you for liking this story and I will see you all later!
Pegasister out!

Comments ( 3 )

At first, I though it was human Twilight, not Aria. :derpytongue2:

Anyways, thank you for liking this story and I will see you all later!

This is authors' code for "see you never, this story is dead". ...Learn to finish what you start, dammit. People who are really into this story, like me, don't like it when you just abandon your work.

Login or register to comment