• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,267 Views, 11 Comments

Anyone can Change - Pegasisterforever



The Dazzlings are one of the many people CHS fears. Because of this, Adagio has given up. She no longer wants to be evil and sets out on a mission with her companions to find what it truly means to change.

  • ...
6
 11
 1,267

Random Stuff Happens (Updated)

Adagio had an.....interesting dream. Sonata, Aria, and herself were back in Equestria and to her surprise, they weren't taking over the world like her normal dreams would be.

They were all ponys and were smiling and playing around with each other. She was a Unicorn, Sonata was a Pegasus, and Aria was an Earth Pony. Aria was hitting a ball back and forth with Sonata and she was reading a book.

Then the Rainbooms came as well, each in pony form. Aria was talking with the earth ponys while Sonata was talking with the Pegasi. She was talking with one unicorn and an alicorn.

She and her companions had pendents on just like their other ones but, instead they were blue. The scene changed to her and the Dazzlings singing in front of a group ponies in Canterlot. Each time someone enjoyed their music, light blue smoke drifted from them and into their pendents. But something was off. It looked like nobody was under a spell. They were just enjoying their music.

Then her dream shifted again. This time she was standing in front of Sonata and Aria in a starry sky.

"Um, are you ok?" Sonata asked. Adagio became confused.

"I don't want to impose." Aria said. Adagio looked at them with uncertainty.

"What?" Adagio said in pony form.

"Wake up please." They said.

"Huh?" Adagio said. They repeated it over and over again.


"Wake up please. It's morning." Fluttershy said. One of the Dazzlings she found was starting to stir.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SONATA!!!!!! ARIA!!!!!!!!" The Dazzling screamed. Fluttershy jumped back.

"Ugh? Where-" She started. Then she caught sight of Fluttershy. Fluttershy hid behind her hair.

"I'm sorry! I was just walking and I saw you and-" Fluttershy started rambling.

"What do you want? If you came here to gloat, then go ahead! It's not like I have anything else to do!" She said. She turned around so that she faced the back of the stage.

"Actually, I saw all the scratches and bruises and I thought that....maybe I could help?" Fluttershy asked backing away from the siren.

"Why?" She said turning around to look at to look at her. Fluttershy smiled.

"Because u motto is, 'everyone deserves a little kindness.'" Fluttershy said. She reached out her hand for her to grab. The siren looked at her and back at her hand. She slowly reached out and accecepted it.

Fluttershy helped her up and lead the former siren to her car. She only had a van for driving animals in and out of the pet shelter. Once they started on the road, Fluttershy thought it might be a good time to ask why she was there in the first place.

"So, what happened?" Fluttershy asked. The siren looked out the window. After a couple of minutes, she looked at her.

"The three of us had a fight and Sonata and Aria left me. We never had a permanent house so, I had no choice but to sleep there." She said with no emotion at all. Fluttershy decied to ask another question to keep the fire alive.

"What's your name?" Fluttershy asked. She didn't want to ask pesonal questions all the time. Then it will look like she's trying to gather information on her for the Rainbooms.

"Adagio. Adagio Dazzle." She awnsered emotionless. 'That explains the band name', Fluttershy thought. She also thought it might be a good idea to start helping her out.

"Well Adagio, would you like to get cleaned up and then get something to eat? You must be hungry after not eating anything all day." Fluttershy said. It was 12:00 and the poor girl hasn't eaten anything since yesterday. Plus, it would be a great chance to get to know her. Adagio looked at her and....actually smiled.

"I can tell your the most kindest of the group. I don't think any one has been this kind to me in centuries." Adagio said with actual emotion. Fluttershy smiled back.

"Like I said earlier. 'Everyone deserves a little kindness, no matter what!'" Fluttershy said. Adagio nodded.

"And to awnser your question, yes I would love to get cleaned up and get something to eat. This old thing is as dirty as ever and I think my stomach is yelling at me! But, I hope it won't be too much trouble." Adagio said with a worried experssion. She just reminded herself that she didn't have money to pay her back.

"Not at all! I would do anything to help a friend!" Fluttershy said. Adagio looked at her, confused.

"Friend? Y-You think I'm your friend?" Adagio said with a spark of hope in her eyes.

"Of course!" Fluttershy said. Adagio smiled as wide as possible.

'My first friend! M-Maybe this won't be so bad after all!'


Sonata woke up and looked around. She was in some kind of crystal palace. She looked out one of the windows. It was definatly morning. She tried to stand up on two legs but, she couldn't.

She turned herself around to look in the mirror. She was about to scream but, she quickly covered her mouth with....a hoof. She finally stopped her freak out and tried to stand up on four legs. Sooner or later, she got the hang of it. She looked at the mirror and stuck her hoof through. She saw a light blue human hand on the other side.

"Woah." She said. She finally took her hoof out of the mirror. She started to inspect herself.

She had a light blue coat and a dark blue mane and tail with even darker blue streaks in it. Her mane was in her normal ponytail (No pun intended) and her cutiemark was a pink heart with a...perfectly stright blue eighth note through it?

'Wasn't it a jagged music note before?', Sonata thought.

As she was inspecting her cutiemark, she heard the voices of the Rainbooms. She started to panick again. She looked at the mirror she was inspecting herself with earlier. An idea popped in her head.

The Rainbooms walked in and Sonata was frozen in place for a minute. She galloped quickly behind the mirror.

"Hmmm. I thought I heard something in here." The purple alicorn said, trotting around the room suspiciously.

She trotted over to where she was hiding and looked at the mirror from the other side. She could see the purple alicorn and she hoped that the alicorn on the other side didn't see her.

The alicorn narrowed her eyes at the mirror, as if she was glaring at Sonata. Sonata started to sweat with panick. 'If she sees you, RUN.'. Minutes passed and then finally the alicorn looked at her friends.

"Hmmm. I guess it was nothing. Let's go." The alicorn said. Everybo- Everypony piled out of the room. The purple alicorn took one last glance at the mirror and then left.

Sonata breathed a sigh of relief and trotted out of her hiding spot. She saw the place was full of boo-

"Hoo."

"AHHHH!!!!" Sonata shrieked. She jumped up to the ceiling and clung to it like a cat. She looked around the room and only found a owl. Sonata sighed in relief once again but, apparently forgot that she was still on the ceiling.

"Woah!" Sonata said as she fell. Fortunately, it wasn't a long drop. 'How is it that none of the Rainbooms haven't heard me yet.', Sonata thought as she tried to recover from her fall.

She looked back up at the owl and smiled.

"Hey little guy! Do you think you can find a book about sirens for me?" Sonata asked the owl. She knew it was the most idiotic thing she has ever done but, she is desperate at this point. If the book was too high, she had no way of reaching it. If only she could learn how to use the wings that she has...

After a minute of thinking, the owl came down with a book in its claws. It said, 'Everything you Need to Know About Sirens'.

Sonata gasped and then looked back at the owl with a cheerful experssion.

"Thank you....umm..." Sonata started. She didn't know the owls name excatly so it was hard to thank him. The owl picked up a piece of chalk out of nowhere and started writing his name on a chalkboard.

"Was that always there?" Sonata asked, pointing a hoof at the chalkboard the owl was writing on.

Once the owl was done, it sat on the top of the chalkboard. Sonata looked at the board with amazement.

"Man, for an owl you have good handwriting! Or is it hoofwriting?" Sonata said getting off tasked. Again.

"Hoo!" The owl said pointing to the board. Sonata looked back at the owl again.

"Oh, sorry!" Sonata apologized. Written on the board was the word, Owl-licouis? Was that a word? Or a name for that matter?

"Owlicouis is your name?" Sonata looked at the owl curiously.

It nodded at her.

"Interesting....I love it! It suits you!" Sonata said enthusiastically.

Owlicouis facewinged.


Aria woke up with the sound of cars and other city noises. She rubbed her eyes and looked out into the road. She needs to go get her dress washed. It was damp and dirty and it was her only change in clothes besides the hoodie and pants she was wearing. Thankfully she found a couple of cents lying around in the ally she was in last night.

She walked down the street until she reached the laundry mat. She walked in and found a washer. She put her dress in, payed, and sat down on the bench.

She looked around and saw two men in black suits who were pointing to her and whispering. She looked down and realized that she was wearing her hoodie from when she stole the pizzas.

'Crap'

The two men walked over to her. She put on her best fake smile.

"Can I help you?" Aria said with an innocent smile.

"Yes ma'am. There has been report of two stolen pizzas last night." One said flipping through a notebook. He was more scrawny than the other. The other was big and bulky.

"Yes, I heard. Terrible business that is." Aria said putting her hand on her chest for dramatic effect.

"Well, at the scene of the crime, that hoodie and pants were worn by the criminal." The bigger man said. Aria started to sweat. Apparently, it showed because they didn't look too happy.

"Ma'am you're going to have to come with us." The scrawny man said. Aria was panicking and just punched him in the face.

Aria ran out the laundry mat and pushed someone out of their car. She pushed them out of the way and climbed in. She didn't know how to drive so she did the first thing that came to mind.

'STEP ON IT!!!!!!'

She pressed the gas pedal as hard as she can and she shot off. She swerved around mulitple cars and trucks. She could hear police sirens behind her. She pushed the pedal down farther to speed up. She turned into an ally to try to lose them. She lost two of the police cars but three of them followed her. There was a dead end gate up ahead but, there was a huge wooden plank ahead.

Big enough for her to drive on it like a ramp and get over the gate.

Aria grew a cocky smile and speed up even more. She started to sweat with anticipation. She reached the ramp.

She flew right over the gate. One police car made it over while the other two popped their tires on the wire or got caught on it and was hanging on the gate.

Aria looked back at the last police car.

"You wanna play?" She said as she narrowed her eyes and grew a devouis smile.

"So be it!" With those words she turned around so that she was going stright for the police car.

She could see the police inside panicking. She went faster and faster until she hit the police car head on. Her car hit it so fast that her stolen car flew right over the police car. Somehow, her car landed right side up but, still broke down. The police car was wrecked and everyone inside was unconscious.

Aria got out of the broken down car. She looked behind her to see the broken down police car. She turned around and had a cocky smile on her face. Then, out of nowhere, she pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them on.

"I still got it!"

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I guess I decied to do another chapter. This story is just for fun. Do not take it too serouisly. But, that's all I have to say!

Pegasister out!

(P.S. I wasn't happy with my Sonata section so I redid the whole section. I also edited the whole story for any mistakes.)