• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,268 Views, 11 Comments

Anyone can Change - Pegasisterforever



The Dazzlings are one of the many people CHS fears. Because of this, Adagio has given up. She no longer wants to be evil and sets out on a mission with her companions to find what it truly means to change.

  • ...
6
 11
 1,268

The Defeat (aftermath)

The Dazzlings ran off stage in shame as foods and other goods were thrown at them. Once they were behind the stage, they stood motionless.

Adagio looked down at the broken pieces of her pendent. She put it up to her chest as if it wasn't broken. Nobody said a word. Adagio broke the silence after about ten minutes.

"That's it. No more singing. We're finished." Adagio said as she looked down at the ground. Aria looked at her with shock while Sonata stared at her feet.

"Wait! What!? Your just going to give up?" Aria yelled at Adagio. Adagio stood silent for a moment and then looked at her.

"Aria, we don't have our pendants anymore. Heck, we technically aren't even sirens anymore!" Adagio said looking back down at her feet. Aria turned to the nearest person and started yelling. Sadly, that was Sonata.

"It's all your fault! If you weren't such a ditz, we wouldn't be in this mess!"Aria shouted at her. Sonata looked at her with shock but, didn't retaliate like she usually did.

"Sometimes, you're just so stupid that you don't even see the things that are most important! Maybe, if you just tried harder, we wouldn't be standing here with broken pendants!"Aria shouted at her. Tears formed in Sonatas eyes. Sonata looked at Adagio who just looked like she was in a trance.

Sonata ran away crying to who knows where.

Adagios head shot up. She ran after Sonata while Aria crossed her arms and looked at where Adagio and Sonata ran off.

"I don't need them. I can do whatever I want!" Aria said to herself. Then, she ran farther into Canterlot.


Adagio ran through brushes and brambles and even bumped into a car. Twice.

"Sonata! Wait!" Adagio shouted. She was too late. Sonata was nowhere to be seen.

Adagio walked slowly back to where Aria, Sonata, and herself had been standing. Once she got there, Aria was nowhere to be seen. Adagios eyes welded up with tears as she came to realize that they had left her. Adagio finally broke down crying. She layed there in the grass for, what seemed like hours. Finally, she stopped crying for she has no more tears to cry.

Adagio finally decied to get some sleep. She was scratched and was bleeding a little after tearing through mulitple things to find Sonata. She was dirty and her eyes were puffy and red from crying. She layed up against the back of the stage and closed her eyes. She felt like crying but, she couldn't.

She cryed out all her tears.


Sonata ran as far away from them as possible. She felt like a faliure and looked like a faliure. She was all dirty and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Her dress was all torn up but, she wasn't hurt.

Finally, she ran all the way to CHS. She layed up against the statue.(Not the portal side!). After laying against the statue for a couple minutes, she heard talking. She turned her head to find the Rainbooms in front of the statue she was laying on. She was dangerously close to them so she moved to the back of the statue instead of the side. She listened to their conversation....

"Sorry this couldn't wait till morning but, I need to get back to Equestria right away! I have some royal duties I need to take care of in Equestria before morning." She heard the purple one say.

"It's ok Twilight! We understand!" The cowgirl said.

"Good. Well, I guess I'll be on my way now!" The purple one said. She saw the purple girl walked through the statue. Sonata gasped but, instantly covered her mouth.

"Did ya hear that?" The rainbow haired girl said turning her head. They all nodded.

'Uh oh! Busted!', was the only thing Sonata could think. They started walking over to where she was. She had to think, and fast!

She finally found her escape route. When they were close enough, she went around the statue and then she was in the front. Unfortunately, the Rainbooms were walking back to the front of the statue. She did the only thing she could think of.

JUMP!!!!!!!

She swiftly jumped through the front of the statue. She felt her body swirling and changing in the portal.

Eventully, she saw nothing but darkness.


Aria was running as fast as she could through town. When everybody looked at her as she passed by, she felt...exposed? Everybody she passed by, gave her mean looks. Probley for more reasons than one. She finally came to an ally that she could hide in and/or sleep in.

She looked around. It was damp and dirty but, she didn't mind. She layed down for a moment or two. She looked at the building next to her. It was a pizza shop. She looked back at her tummy. It growled with hunger.

Because she no longer had her pendent, she was forced to feed off of...ugh...real food. She went into the pizza place and looked at the pizzas around her. It made her mouth water with hunger.

Then she remembered.

'I don't have any money!'

She always would usually sing to people to get herself a shelter and....food. They never relied on money for anything!

She looked at the menu and then back at her tummy. She grew a sinister smile. She ran out of the restaurant to get something.


Soon, she returned with her hoodie and pants on. She put her hood on so no one could see her face. She went up to register and ordered using a deep voice.

"Can I have a large cheese pizza with stuffed crust? And make it an extra large! You know what? Give me two!" Aria said in her man voice. The cashier smiled and put in the order.

A little bit later, he came back with her order. He gave her the receipt and she said she'll fill out the receipt and put the money on the counter. The cashier left and Aria put a sinister smile on. She grabbed the pizzas and ran out the door. She went into a much farther ally to hide in.

Soon, she heard police cars running up and down the streets. Aria smiled and ate her pizza in the dark of the ally she was in. The police drove right past her. She looked at the pizza and sighed. Her and Sonata always used to have pizza wars, where they'd throw pizzas at each other for fun. (Of course, she never ate them but, Sonata did!) Remembering the good memories they had, she suddenly felt bad about how she's been treating Sonata all these centuries.

She sighed as a tear slid down her cheek and into her pizza. And God help her, her tears tasted delicious.


The Rainbooms walked in front of the statue. Nothing was there.

"Well, must've been our imaginations." Applejack said smiling.

"Huh, weird. I could have swore there was something out here." Sunset said taking a short walk around the statue.

"Well, it doesn't matter. We're all still alive and well so I say we head on back home! I got soccer practice tommorow!" Rainbow complained.

Then she ran off as fast as she could, leaving her friends in the dust. Literally! They all coughed and wheezed as they waved the dust away.

"Well, I should get to the hay as well! We have final exams tommorow and I need some sleep!" Applejack said. Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie had their mouths a-gap.

"FINAL EXAMS!!!!" They shouted. They all raced off to study as much as they can. Applejack stifled a chuckle.

"I love to mess with them! Final exams are at the end of the year and it's not even close to the end of the year!" Applejack said looking in the direction that they ran off. She looked back at Sunset.

"Well, have a mighty night Sunset!" Applejack said. Then she walked off to the farm. Sunset waved and was going to walk home when she heard a door open. She looked over her shoulder to find that the school doors were open.

Curious, she went to investigate. She walked in the dark school and grew worried that somebody might be in here.

"Hello?" She said as her voice echoed through the school. Just then she heard footsteps. More like heel steps. They were so loud anyone could hear them from a mile away.

She turned and followed the sound of the "heel" steps. They sounded like they were running. The sound lead her to the girls locker room. She looked to see nothing there. She wondered if it was just a teacher tiding up their classrooms or something. Finally, she shrugged and left the school.

What she didn't see was Aria Blaze hiding behind the rows of lockers, holding her hoodie and pants.

"Phew!"

Author's Note:

Do not take this story serouisly. It's just something fun I decied to do. I could continue it but, I don't know. You let me know if tyou want me to. Otherwise, I'm sticking with the story I already have. That's all and I will see you all later!

Merry Christmas!!

Pegasister out!