• Member Since 16th Jun, 2014
  • offline last seen Yesterday

billymorph


Hey all, I'm billymorph, a semi-professional writer, self-published author and full-time pony fan. If you enjoy my work, please support me on Patreon!

T

Twilight has thirty eight minutes to save Equestria, but it's already far too late.

While trying to explore another reality, Princess Twilight stumbled upon a dying Equestria consumed by Bale-fire megaspells. With just a thirty eight minute window, though as many re-tries as she wants, Twilight has to figure out what went wrong and whether anything can be salvaged. This time it's too late to save the world, but maybe she'll be able to save the one pony she never could, Pinkie Pie.

Chapters (2)
Comments ( 15 )

hmm certainly sounds interesting...
ill read it when I get the chance...

Definitely one of the more interesting Fallout Equestria ideas I've seen. Can't wait to see what you do with this concept.

well this is interest to say the least, and dose follow the lore of MLP:FiM. I'll see were this one gose.

Bale-fire

Gonna nitpick, in Fallout Equestria they're written as "balefire". One word, no capitalization.

5407936

Cool, I couldn't ask for anything more.

5408502

Thanks, I always like to keep things fresh in a setting.

5408680

Thanks, if I drift from the lore, feel free to kick me. I'm trying to fit into the cannon as smoothly as posible.

5408723

Fixed, thanks for the catch :pinkiehappy:

There were a few small mistakes here and there but a very good chapter.

ok, so this is more of a branch off universe of FoE, then it is of FiM, this is good to know, I was wondering why they would even have bail fire bombs in their timeline.

5439708 Thanks, I'll give it another touch up once I get the chance.

5446335 Writing it!

5447173 Things should finally be clear in the next chapter. At least half the story is figuring out what caused the break.

Quite a good story! It does need a touch-up, to fix a number of niggling spelling errors and such, but other than that, this has been a cool read. Looking forwards to the next chapter!

Now that is interesting.

This world needs more Fallout Equestria Crossovers.

That was griping !

I hope you continue this story one day.

DF

Well, now that I've finally read this I'm sad that it hasn't continued. Of course, Incomplete isn't Cancelled . . .

Holy shit! Celesta's flamming orgasms! SO FUCKING AWESOME MOAR PLZ!!

Login or register to comment