• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 2,592 Views, 44 Comments

An Equestria Girls Christmas Carol - Draconaquest



When Applebloom gets terribly sick, Applejack must take a job as a clerk for a man named Ebenezer Scrooge. When Applebloom takes a turn for the worst, Sunset Shimmer gets the group together to and teach Scrooge the true meaning of Christmas and life.

  • ...
3
 44
 2,592

Christmas Morning

SUNSET SHIMMER


We awaited for Scrooge to awake at his home. "How will we know when he wakes up?" Rainbow asked.

"Fluttershy is watching from the building across the street." I explained. "She'll text me when he awakes."

"Ah, okay. What about Rarity?" Rainbow asked.

"She's on the next block." Pinkie said.

"And I assume Applejack is at home?" Rainbow said.

"You assume correctly." I said. I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out and read the text. "Scrooge is awake." I walked over to the area just below his bedroom window.

"Hello, you there, young lass!" A voice shouted. I looked up and saw that it was Scrooge. "Yes you! What day is it?"

"Uh... It's Christmas, sir." I replied.

"Oh thank God, I haven't missed it. The Spirits did it all in one night, of course they did, they can do anything the like." Scrooge turned his attention back to me. "Tell me, has the prize turkey sold yet? You know, in the Poulterer's down the street?"

"You mean the one's that's half as big as me?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the one!" Scrooge shouted.

"Yes, I know it!" I replied.

"Go and buy it for me!" Scrooge said.

"Yeah, sure." I said sarcastically.

"I'm serious! Come back with it, and I'll give you ten dollars! Come back in five minutes and I'll give you fifty!!"

"Okay!" I shouted, and I dashed off to the Poulterer's down the street.