• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 2,588 Views, 44 Comments

An Equestria Girls Christmas Carol - Draconaquest



When Applebloom gets terribly sick, Applejack must take a job as a clerk for a man named Ebenezer Scrooge. When Applebloom takes a turn for the worst, Sunset Shimmer gets the group together to and teach Scrooge the true meaning of Christmas and life.

  • ...
3
 44
 2,588

An Odd Guest

APPLEJACK


If I knew who it was at the door, I probably would've never opened it. I'm glad I did though, as it was life-changing. When I opened it, Mr. Scrooge stood there, with an angry frown on his face. "Applejack," he began, "You, ma'am, were not at work this-morning."

"But...uh...you gave me the day off." I said.

"I?" Scrooge asked. "Ebenezer Scrooge? Would I do a thing like that?"

"You...uh...did." I said.

"Now, I've had my issues with you, Applejack." Scrooge said, "But, now, you leave me with no choice but to raise you salary!"

The entire family simultaneously asked, as loud as possible, "WHAT???"

"Yes, Applejack, I'm giving you a raise. And, I will personally pay for the mortgage on this house." Scrooge said.

"I...I don't know what to say." I said.

"Then don't say anything, just answer this: Would you and your family care to join me for a little turkey dinner, on thin fine Christmas morning?" Scrooge asked. "Merry Christmas." Just then, an entire crowd of people, including, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.

"Why Mr. Scrooge, we'd love to." I responded.

"Fantastic." Scrooge said.

And I will tell you that this day was absolutely amazing. Everyone was at our home that day, and Braeburn even turned up later. And Scrooge, yes Scrooge himself, carved the turkey. I must say, that this was the best Christmas ever.