• Published 16th Dec 2014
  • 2,281 Views, 45 Comments

Somepony (We Shall Not Speak His Name) Tried to Stop the Adorableness of Fluttershy - Ephraim Blue



Somepony tried to stop Fluttershy from being adorable. Things don't go well for him.

  • ...
9
 45
 2,281

Who Would Dare?!?!

Fluttershy trotted along happily, hopping and skipping around her home. She loved her animals. They knew when to behave. They were nice, and she was nice back to them.

A random stallion came along, glaring his angry face at her as he approached. "You think you're so adorable, don't you? Hopping and skipping around like that. You think everyone loves you being adorable?!"

Fluttershy only smiled at him. "Oh yes, I quite think I'm so adorable that everypony loves me." She stared at him. "Do you think I'm adorable?" She put on one of her 'adorable faces'. She had many.

"No!" the stallion shouted at her. "I don't! Just stop it! You're not adorable, and you never will be!"

Fluttershy was awestruck. She put on a different one. "S- Surely you don't mean that..."

"I do mean it," the stallion replied angrily, still glaring at her. "Stop! No one likes you being adorable!"

Meanwhile, in Ponyville

Everypony's minds clicked at the same time and turned in the same direction. One thing on all their minds.

Fluttershy was being insulted!

Back at Fluttershy's Cabin

"What?" the stallion asked as Fluttershy put on her third adorable face. "You think you can control my mind by making these faces? Well it won't work!"

Fluttershy cowered back before she looked over his shoulder and began smiling a devilish smile. "It worked on them."

The stallion turned to see that everypony in Ponyville was running toward him, all glaring it seemed, but they also looked in a trance. They circled them in no time, and the stallion began to sweat with fear.

"W- wait!" he called out. "T- t- there's no need get violent... I was just... um... Teasing! Yes! I was just teasing Fluttershy here! Just a little friendly teasing, r- right Fluttershy?"

But when he turned to Fluttershy, she had flown into the air, her eyes glowing white. "You dare insult me?!" a very not-Fluttershy voice came from Fluttershy's mouth. "I would have laid mercy down on you if you had just succumb to the adorableness of me! But now you must perish!"

The stallion, who was now freaking out, decided to fly over the crowd (he was a pegasus) and try to escape back to his own home.

"You shall not escape!" Fluttershy shouted. "Get him!"

"Let's get pitchforks!" one of the crowd shouted.

"And torches!"

"And cake!"

"And the powerpuff ponies signal!"

"Let's get him!" the entire crowd shouted as more of them began to shout random things to grab.

The stallion still flew away from the crowd, but they closed the distance in almost no time. Several were holding pitchforks, some torches, some cake, and a whole group of ponies were holding up this giant red toy phone. He began to fly faster, reaching his house and locking the door.

He sighed in relief, glad that he was now safe. He turned around and was instantly shocked to see that everypony was behind him.

"Wh- Wha...?" he said, turning to see the door her just locked. "I... I locked you out..."

He glanced around his surroundings and realized his problem. He never went inside. He only locked the door.

He began to sweat as the crowd closed in on him. He took to the skies.

And then three colored lines made him fall back down to the ground.

"So is this the one they called about?" the red pony asked.

"Sure looks like it," the green one replied.

The blue one of the trio was still on the pony they hit to the ground, continuously slapping him. "Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad pony! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad!"

He quickly pushed the blue one off of her. He glanced at his options. He couldn't run because of the crowd, he couldn't fly because of the ponied that seemed to possess super-pony strength, and one of the ponies of Ponyville had thrown a torch onto his house so it caught fire.

Nowhere to go. He was trapped.

And then, a flying super-saiyan-or-something Fluttershy came into view, her hoof glowing bright. "YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME FEEL SAD!" the voice that came from her mouth said, even deeper than before. "NOW YOU SHALL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!" She brought her hoof back (the one that was glowing) and then thrust it forward, screaming what sounded like random words.

The stallion, in return, screamed, "NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" as the beam of light hit him.

The Next Day

The sky was clear, no buildings were on fire, and Fluttershy hopped and skipped around her cabin as Twilight came to visit. "Hey Twilight!" she said.

"Hey!" Twilight replied. "Crazy day yesterday, huh?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what happened to him?"

Fluttershy only smiled. "Oh, let's not worry about him. He's where he belongs now."

Somewhere in a Mentally Insane Asylum on the Other Side of Equis

"Hey!" a guard shouted to another one. "Got another one for you!"

"Another?" the second sighed. "You would think that ponies like him would learn by now. Bring him in. I'll show him to his room."

The first guard nodded and brought in the stallion who was in Ponyville the other day. The second guard took him and brought him to a large room with white mattresses lined along the entire wall and floor. He strapped him into a straitjacket and tossed him into the room. "Don't bother trying to escape. It'll only make things worse for you."

The guard left, and left the stallion alone. He picked himself up off the floor and glanced around the room. When he looked to the door, something beside it caught his attention.

A single, 64'' by 64'' inch poster of Fluttershy was there, un-see-able to anyone walking in, but immediately noticeable to any who were in there.

He screamed until he passed out.

Author's Note:

I enjoyed writing this.:yay::twilightsmile: Try to visualize everything that is going on as if it were actually happening.

Like, comment, fave, keep on your userpage, follow me, all that good stuff please. You wouldn't want to hurt Fluttershy's feelings... would you?

Comments ( 44 )

That's right! No pony messes with adorable Fluttershy. No pony! ;3

Well that escalated quickly.:twilightoops:

Sigh...Will these fools ever learn?

this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!

I was depressed today.... I am no longer. Thank you for this.

"And the powerpuff ponies signal!"

was not expecting that... lol

5390722

Warning: Contains adorableness, cuteness, sugar, spice, everything nice, and one lost stallion who we shall never speak of again.

I warned you.

had thrown a torn onto his house so it caught fire.

Yep. I'll admit it. I totally squeed when I saw the picture from the third link. It was just too adorable. :yay:

EMPRAH give me strength!!! Must. not. succumb. to. xenos. heretic. pony. ITS TO MUCH *Blams*

He glanced around his surroundings and realized his problem. He never went inside. He only locked the door.

i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/purplepanda9893/FAIL/epic_truck_fail.gif

5392390 ..... So it was that noseless son of a bitch
I have no clue about anything in harry potter
Fluttershy SMITE THEE

5392405 is he not noseless.... I've always heard that he had no nose

Refuse my squee? You'll fear me!:flutterrage:

I would dare.

5392716 *shrivels up into a corner* Hush now, quiet now...

5392733 Dude wtf mental asylum? WTF

I still wanna see her tortured.
This story :3

nice story to bad its short

After this, I could never look at fluttershy the same again.:rainbowderp:

upvote for mind-control

5390728
Yes. Yes you did.:facehoof:

I for one, welcome our adorable overlord.

Everypony's minds clicked at the same time and turned in the same direction. One thing on all their minds.

Whoa....I just felt a disturbance in the Force.

I sure enjoyed the story, although the format in general could have been handled better.
Also, there are too many bland faces, known merely by colours?

Poor stallion XD this was fun to read :rainbowlaugh:

5806061 Thanks a lot! If you stay tuned, this story might have a reading done of it in the near future. I don't know when it will be done, but when I find out, I'll make a blog about it.

5806224

You're welcome and alright :moustache:

Oh! And I'm going to be reading some more of your stories today so expect more favorites and upvotes :pinkiehappy:

5806237 Thanks a lot, for the favs and the follow!

*reads stallions words*

Five seconds later...

All tables now are flipped. All furniture now is broken. The floor is covered in a mixture of debris and mouth-froth. One of the curtains appears to have been shredded into oblivion, the other is on fire.

What the hay LOL?! Mess with Fluttershy and you get banished by super saiyan Fluttershy :yay:

lol this is hilarious have a like and a mustache :moustache:

I want to cuddle Fluttershy for being so cute. She's my #1 favorite pony. Long live my waifu!

"I do mean it," the stallion replied angrily, still glaring at her. "Stop! No one likes you being adorable!"

I do not see this ending well.......

Everypony's minds clicked at the same time and turned in the same direction. One thing on all their minds.

Fluttershy was being insulted!

Good lord.....does she also have MIND CONTROL POWER????? Or is everypony eerily connected in thier brains? This.....this is creepy.......

But when he turned to Fluttershy, she had flown into the air, her eyes glowing white. "You dare insult me?!" a very not-Fluttershy voice came from Fluttershy's mouth. "I would have laid mercy down on you if you had just succumb to the adorableness of me! But now you must perish!"

Oh crap.......:pinkiegasp:

He glanced around his surroundings and realized his problem. He never went inside . He only locked the door.

Yeah......nice move, ya idiot. Lock yourself out WITH DOZENS OF PONIES OUT FOR BLOOD!!!!!

And then, a flying super-saiyan-or-something Fluttershy came into view, her hoof glowing bright. "YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME FEEL SAD!" the voice that came from her mouth said, even deeper than before. "NOW YOU SHALL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!" She brought her hoof back (the one that was glowing) and then thrust it forward, screaming what sounded like random words.

Make Fluttershy feel sad....... Dude, you do NOT know what you tried to do........now......

.......DIE!!!!!!!!!!

A single, 64'' by 64'' inch poster of Fluttershy was there, un-see-able to anyone walking in, but immediately noticeable to any who were in there.

He screamed until he passed out.

Heh heh......serves you right, you miserable excuse for a stallion! Though, you got off too easy.

I would have banished you forever......

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!! :pinkiecrazy:*maniacal laughter*



Ok......I commented. Hopefully I spared myself from hurting Fluttershy's feelings........?????



:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::raritystarry:

Login or register to comment