• Published 15th Dec 2014
  • 1,915 Views, 55 Comments

Spicy Tuna Roll - Fuzzyfurvert



A series of bite-sized, somewhat spicy scenes with Twilight and Luna in the vauge EQG-verse.

  • ...
12
 55
 1,915

Three Day Weekend(part 1)

Twilight fidgeted as she sat on the plush couch in Luna’s livingroom. It wasn’t like the livingrooms of any of her friends - well, the livingrooms of her friends’ parents mostly. Rainbow Dash technically had an apartment of her own with Sunset Shimmer, but their livingroom consisted of a single beanbag and all the boxes they hadn’t unpacked since moving in. This livingroom though - it was fit for a princess or something!

Everything was color coordinated and the furniture all matched. Bookshelves lined the walls and science magazines sat in an artful pile on the black glass coffee table. Luna even had framed, blown-up images of the moon taken by early NASA flybys and the Apollo missions. Those had made her grin like a maniac the first morning after she’d slept over. Everything was neat and measured and in it’s place like one of those cool show rooms at IKEA.

Music, an instrumental cover of some older classic rock song, played from the cleverly hidden speakers while Twilight twisted her hair around her finger idly and tapped her foot against her backpack which was stuffed with clothes instead of books for a change. Luna was in the adjacent kitchen, humming along to the music while she prepared lunch.

“Twilight?”

“Yes!” Twilight jumped, startled when Luna poked her head into the livingroom.

“Lunch is ready, if you are?” Luna held her hand up to cover her smile as she watched the flustered younger woman. “I was thinking we might watch a movie later? I want you to be comfortable when you visit me...so, we’ll take things as slowly as you need to.”

‘Um,” Twilight blushed and blinked quickly as she got to her feet, “I am comfortable, Luna. This just... new to me.”

Luna nodded. “New to me too. It’s been a long time since…” Luna looked away, her face dark for a moment before she flipped her hair back and flashed those gorgeous teal eyes. “Lets not talk about that though. We have the whole three day weekend ahead of us and my sister is safely on the other side of the continent!”

“And my folks on vacation.” Twilight blushed harder and she looked away from Luna to the small stack of tomato and bacon sandwiches on the table. They really did look delicious but at that very moment it wasn’t what she’d really rather be eating. That line of thought only made her blush grow hotter on her cheeks and Twilight quickly moved to take a seat at Luna’s small dining table.

‘Want something to drink?” Luna opened her fridge and made a show of checking the contents while pointing her posterior at Twilight.

Or maybe she didn’t, Twilight wasn’t really sure she was a good judge of subtle seductive nuance at the moment. Was it getting warmer in here?

“I have water, milk, soda.” Luna looked back over her shoulder with a sly smile. “I have rum and tequila too, if you want it.”

Twilight sputtered for a moment as she registered what she was being offered. Wasn’t there supposed to be playful banter in a healthy relationship? She was sure she’d read that somewhere.

“V-vice principal Luna! Are you trying to ply a student with alcohol? Such a scandal Canterlot High has never seen before!” Twilight grinned with pride for a moment before affecting a mock look of shock. “Besides, if you’re trying to get me out of my skirt, you only need ask nicely.”

Twilight giggled as she watched Luna blush and bristle while she pulled a couple of sodas from the fridge. The older woman took a moment to compose herself and took a seat next to Twilight and set the cold cans on the table with the sandwiches.

After a moment, Luna looked Twilight in eye, teal meeting deep purple. “Twi...I really like you. I know this is a new thing for both of us, but I want this...I want us to be based on more than just some mutual interests and sex.”

“It’s really good sex. N-not that I’m speaking from experience! I-I mean I’ve seen some porn - like once or twice - it j-just seems that it’s…I just really like it…” Twilight swallowed hard and fumbled for her drink to keep her hands occupied.

“Yes, well,” Luna chuckled lightly and grabbed one of the sandwich slices, “it is good sex. Really good. Speaking from experience.”

Luna bit into her little slice of bacony heaven and munched quietly for a moment. “Wait, you’ve watched porn?”

Twilight shoved half of her own sandwich in her mouth and nodded slowly as she chewed and swallowed. “Uh...um, I might...uh, I might have done a tensy bit of research since you invited me over last weekend.”

Luna blinked, stunned for a moment before she leaned in and pulled Twilight into a hug. “Oh Twi! That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me! See? It’s the little stuff, like that, that I want us to have! I want us to know each other, to be friends just as much as bedroom gymnastics partners.”

Luna sighed and hugged Twilight close. “I want to be loved again, no matter how weird I am.”

“I want that too, Luna.” Twilight wrapped her arms around the person she was coming to think of more and more as her girlfriend. “I think I love you...really, I’m just not sure. I’m just new at this and you’re still just so pretty and mature and out of my league.”

“Don’t say that.”

“It’s true.” Twilight sighed and breathed in the scent of Luna’s hair and skin. She could smell the lightest hint of mint and some sort of flowery perfume and underneath it all the scent of a woman. “Sometimes I fear this is all a dream.”

“You aren’t asleep, Twilight. I’m just as real as anyone and my feelings for you are real too. Never doubt that.” Luna pulled back gently and looked into Twilight’s eyes again and planted a soft kiss on the girl’s lips. She became putty in Luna’s grip, Twilight’s body molding against Luna’s as much as their chairs would allow.

‘Wow...Luna, you are worse than the boys at school. I could seriously fall for you forever…”

Luna smirked and fixed Twilight with a cheesy bedroom leer. “I’m worse than the entire football team, sweetheart. Just wait til you get a look at my toy chest!”