• Published 18th Dec 2014
  • 2,977 Views, 180 Comments

Five Nights with Pinkie - Catsofwar108



Pinkie Pie seems to get a normal job... which is anything but normal.

  • ...
7
 180
 2,977

Night 7: The Epilogue

Mr. Faz entered his restaurant, the darkness shrouding the empty tables. He looked at the clock. 10:30 P.M. There was time.

He walked around, not even slightly perturbed by the missing animatronics or the I QUIT scrawled on the doors. Upon entering the Main Hall, he saw devastation. That was definitely Mangle's head stuck in the ceiling, and he was pretty certain Chica was supposed to be in one part. He kicked the broken Toy Bonnie, ignored the destroyed Toy Chica, walked over the devastated Toy Freddy. The Puppet had all the stuffing pulled out of him, and BB was nowhere to be seen.

The Withered animatronics were scattered across the lower half of the restaurant. He took a peek in the office. Chica was in the left vent and Foxy was smooshed against the wall. He swore softly.

Entering one of the Party Rooms, he saw Bonnie with Mangle's left arm in his hand and Freddy in the vent. This time he swore loudly.

A soft purple glow began to emanate from him. It soon completely engulfed him, throwing strange shadows across the walls. The magic formed a bubble around Mr. Faz, causing an explosion outwards. Where Mr. Faz once stood was now a strange purple unicorn, who had the most bored expression on his face.

He frowned. Pinkie Pie was supposed to have destroyed, or at least decommissioned all of them. Everything would have been made easier and faster if she did. He was going to start over in Ponyville, leave what he did in the past, forgive and forget minus the forgive part. He regretted nothing.

He turned around and bucked Withered Bonnie in the chest. It left a small dent, but nothing too serious. Oh how he cursed the day he was made a unicorn and not a powerful earth pony.

The purple unicorn sighed and walked to the Parts/Service. He went to the very back of the room, looking at the mess that used to be the actual Mr. Faz. Grimacing, Purple pushed it farther back, away from the cameras. Once this place closed up, everything will be forgotten. The only problem was that he was going to get new animatronics via the insurance money. Robbers, he would have said. Since Pinkie hadn't destroyed them all and the withered ones were salvageable, he wasn't going to get that money.

Walking back to the old ones, he went to Bonnie and saw that his leg had to go and he had to get a new arm. Fortunately Mangle's arm and leg fit Bonnie's Endoskeleton's exact design. Purple smiled a grim smile. Of course the other's missing limbs would have to be replaced, but that didn't bother him. He would start over all right. He will not go to jail. That pink menace will take his place.

Author's Note:

AND THAT CONCLUDES FIVE NIGHTS WITH PINKIE!

I might take a break from all the FNaFing for a while. I already have a cool idea where an octopus is pretending to be a human... BUT DON'T WORRY!!! FNwP is not going to stop. After all, I have 2 more stories before I finish the story line.

I hope you enjoyed my first story. Thanks for reading!