• Published 18th Dec 2014
  • 2,976 Views, 180 Comments

Five Nights with Pinkie - Catsofwar108



Pinkie Pie seems to get a normal job... which is anything but normal.

  • ...
7
 180
 2,976

Prologue

Pinkie wooped into the air. She was going to her most favoritest of all favorite places, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Not to mention, she was going to finally investigate the secret Parts/Service. Pinkie struggled to keep her giggles in check. Finally she couldn't hold back the flood anymore, and burst into giggles, rolling all over the place on the train to Manehatten, attracting stares, but did she care? Not in the least.

Bouncing into the restaurant, she immediately looked for the manager, Mr. Faz. Mr. Faz was a huge griffin, and Pinkie and him went back many years. Pinkie Pie could remember when he came into town, all sad and dejected about his previous restaurant, but with a little Pinkie Magic, he felt encouraged and decided to make a new one. He had promised Pinkie whenever she came, she could get in free.

As Pinkie Pie bounced around looking for Mr. Faz, she saw a shady purple unicorn come in, exiting from a purple carriage. He looked around quickly, then left. Pinkie knew this was weird behavior, even for her, but she figured it was just her imagination. Ponies can't be all bad can they?

Mr. Faz was in his office, going through some paperwork. He put a claw to the bridge of his nose. "Why would they do that? It's not like he actually hurts ponies." He sighed then looked at the mountain of paperwork. "And I still haven't found a night guard. What a mess."

A pink fuzzy head poked up from behind the paperwork. "Watcha doin'?"

Mr. Faz yelped, grabbed an empty Freddy Fazbear head that was sitting nearby and jammed his head into it. Pinkie Pie laughed. "Are we playing dress up? I love dress up! Except for that one time where-" Mr. Faz blinked. It was just Pinkie Pie. "-and then the cake EXPLODED and I-" And surprisingly enough, she was talking really fast. "-and then he got a wand and was all like-" In short, Pinkie Pie is just being Pinkie Pie. "-and that's how wrapping paper was made!" She finished with a triumphant grin. "I should tell you about that time when I played dress up. It's a gem!"

Mr. Faz sighed and took off the Freddy head. "Pinkie, it's just a precaution for me, while I'm working the night shift, you understand."

"No. I don't! Also I wanted to tell you that I'm going to check out Parts/Service! Bye!" She zoomed down the hallway.

"Pinkie! Stop!" She skid to a halt and looked back. "Pinkie, you're not allowed there unless you work here." Pinkie's mane was beginning to be deflated.

"B-but that's the entire reason why I came here!" She looked dejected. However she perked up. "Hey, you said you needed a night guard right?"

"Pinkie, that's not a good id-"

"And you're desperate for one riiiiight?"

"Well yes but-"

"Then sign me up! Bye!" and this time she reached the Parts/Service room.

Mr. Faz stared after her, then quickly grabbed a tablet that was lying nearby. He didn't know how it worked, or why it worked. He just knew it had something to do with fancy shmancy unicorn magic and it could get the job done. He tapped Parts/Service, hoping they didn't activate during the day. He saw Pinkie opening the door, which made a creepy creak noise. He shuddered. "Celestia help her..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Helloooooo! Anypony- well, I guess I should say animatronic, since you are animatronics, or can I just say animatrons? Or can I say Magical Robot Dolls? Are you even dolls. I don't know, it's so exciting! I've always wanted to go back here, except I never got to because I didn't work here! Well I do now! Silly me, saying hi without even seeing who I'm talking to!" She pushed open the door and leaped inside. "Hi! My name's Pinkie Pie and I-" She stopped in midsentence and her hair became flat. "Oh no... What happened to you?" She moved close to Bonnie. His purple rabbit had been decimated, and where his face had been was nothing but an endoskeleton. His arm was completely gone, and parts of his suit was missing. "Where is your face?"

Chica was in a similar state to Bonnie, except her eyes were haunting, and her jaw had fallen off, making her endoskeleton's teeth pop out. "Your mouth..." Pinkie wimpered.

Foxy was in the worst state. The pirate fox looked like he had been on the wrong end of a mad Fluttershy. "You!" Pinkie looked down at Foxy with sadness.

Finally she moved to Freddy. She had no words to her favorite star. He was tattered and beaten, looking like he had gotten a suit that had suffered the wrath of Twilight. Pinkie Pie tentatively put a hoof to Freddy's nose. SQUEEK! She laughed softly. "At least your nose still works..." She made a big sigh. "I guess I'll see you tonight." Her hair poofed. "Is BB selling his super-special-one-of-a-kind-balloon-that-only-appears-once-a-year!? I must have it!" Pinkie zoomed out the door. She didn't hear Freddy Fazbear booting up. She didn't hear him raise up his head. She didn't hear his cry for help. She only heard BB filling up balloons, the happy jingle in Prize Corner, and the new animatronics singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BB, short for Balloon Boy, was definitely the smallest of all the animatronics. He had a big balloon in one hand, with a sign proclaiming, guess what, BALLOONS! His nose was triangularish, and his face was round, along with his body.

Pinkie bounced up to BB. "Hey, can I have a balloon?"

BB stared.

"Uh, you know, those wonderful floating things!"

BB stared.

She was beginning to sweat. "Hehehe, h-how about I just go on my way then huh."

BB finally spoke, and it wasn't in his normal, happy voice either. This voice was demonic. "Employees don't get balloons."

Pinkie jumped in shock. "H-how do you know that. I was only made an employee minutes ago!"

"Employees don't get balloons."

"B-but-"

"Employees don't get balloons."

"Hint taken, hint taken!" Pinkie jumped back and ran to Prize Corner.

Author's Note:

I hope it got fixed. THEY ALL HAVE DESCRIPTIONS NOW. Except for Pinkie Pie and Mr. Faz. Tell me if I should add descriptions to THE PINKS and Mr. Faz.

The Pinks is going to have a field day with the animatrons....