• Published 13th Dec 2014
  • 30,165 Views, 166 Comments

Sunset Shimmer's Naked Mile - MythrilMoth



Trapped in the shower room at Canterlot High, Sunset Shimmer is forced to make a daring...and humiliating...escape.

  • ...
74
 166
 30,165
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 165 )

I don't even have to read it and I can already tell it's gonna be great. Insta-fave!

Sunset was convinced she was going to have to marry the shrub she was hiding in; it certainly wanted her to have its babies.

Well, that shrub certainly doesn't beat around the bush.

Or does it? :trollestia:

This is my new favorite fic :rainbowlaugh:

5376846
I've heard of bushwhacked, but this is ridiculous.

That ending made me laugh!

Though the rest of it just made me feel sorry for Sunset.

5376846 Maybe she should have leaf it be.

Let me guess, you watch American Pie?

*reads description*
Hmm.... Later...

Hmm...

Sunset was convinced she was going to have to marry the shrub she was hiding in; it certainly wanted her to have its babies.

How would a bush/human (Or should it be pony?) hybrid even look like?

I kinda feel sorry for Sunset but... hehehe... she naked... me want.

Two mature Sunset fics in one day, no less. What brought this on?

Also, I find that ending far more intriguing than you probably meant it to be. Still, I know you meant it as a punchline, so I won't go into further detail.

In any case, I'm going to interpret this as Sunset paying off a sizable chunk of her bad karma.

5377224
And that's how the human world's first dryad was born.

5376846
5376900 :rainbowlaugh: You think the bush will have morning wood the next day?

5377375

Two mature Sunset fics in one day, no less. What brought this on?

Sudden, inexplicable inability to think about anything other than Sunset Shimmer's glorious, beautiful naked body all day long.

5377375 Ask Fluttershy, I'm sure she has some ideas.

Oh man, Sunset Shimmer should stay home for a while until things calm down and people forgetting about what happen.

5377602 In the Internet age? Her hot naked bod is out there FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER... :pinkiecrazy:

*Reads description*
Hmm, yes, this sounds interesti-

Streaky Bacon

:rainbowderp:
:facehoof:
:rainbowwild:

5377727 The pun was just too good to pass up. :trollestia:

Oh, man! That was fun to read! Nice job, Mythril!

...why is it so hard to type with gloves?

Not quite as sexy as I was expecting, but oh well, it was hilarious enough to compensate.

Love the chapter title, by the way. That's how you do a good pun. Also:

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna run naked around the school?" Pinkie whined. "We coulda had a run-naked-around-the-school party!"

"Absolutely NOT!" Luna said. She tilted her head. "A bikini marathon, perhaps. It would make for quite the effective fundraiser...what do you think, sister?"

Could you, maybe, put this in as another chapter/oneshot?

Three stories featured?! Lord Knighty has blessed you with this luck.

5378030 Maybe...we'll see. I've already got some other Equestria Girls sexy fun times planned for the near future...

5378154
And you've just earned another follower.

"Uhh...so..." Flash swallowed. "Wow. Maybe we should get back together..."

Good call, Flash. That way you won't be hated anymore.:trollestia:

With a reaction like that, you must have gave Sunset some nice tits and some nice curves:rainbowkiss:. The thought of it is already making me a bit horny:rainbowwild:.

5378211 I don't need to GIVE her anything, she already HAS nice tits and nice curves. :heart: Just watch the scene from Rainbow Rocks where she's talking to Twilight in Pinkie's kitchen...

5378265 Glad I'm not the only one who ogled her.

5378295 It was kind of hard not to, especially with the whole whipped cream lick thing. :heart:

I have had a VERY similar experience.

Back in high school we had a week long trip to Washington DC, and due to a series of STUPID events I ended up locked out of my hotel room ASS NAKED. There was nobody else in the room, and after cowering for 20 minutes, I decided "Fuck it" and just walked my way down to the lobby.

It doesn't end there.

When I got to the lobby and explained my situation, they told me that they couldn't open the room for me unless I had ID, which was locked IN THE GODDAMN ROOM!

Another 20 Minutes, MY WHOLE GODDAMN CLASS SHOWS UP, and I'm like "Hey."

Fucking embarrassing.

5378393 Ohh, yess :heart: I have to say, too, that I'm quite the fan of certain "edits" of those pictures people have made... nude edits :scootangel:

Hilarious. :moustache:

Is it weird that I've had dreams similar to what happens in this fic? :applejackconfused:
Or is it common to dream about walking around your high school in the nude?
I don't think they were bad dreams, though... :ajsmug:

5378435
Only the good kinds

Oh god snips and snails! :rainbowlaugh: I feel so bad for sunset shimmer tho! She ran around the school nude and ended up getting groped, oogled, nearly arrested and full on emberassed. If that were me I'dve stayed in the locker room but I'dve just been yelling my head off until someone opened the door. Anyways great read.:yay:

I liked this imediately after reading the chapter title :rainbowlaugh:

Twas a fun read.

5376846
Nope, it just couldn't leaf her be :trollestia:

5378435 Yes. :moustache:

5378559 The naked in public/in underwear in public dream is pretty common, yeah.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"

5377375 Okay... that was funny. I wonder if Groot is Sunset's bush child too?

5378683

"pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, Your stolen goods are now forfeit!"

God, I feel so sorry for Sunset... :fluttershysad: On the other hand, the thought of a naked Sunset Shimmer running around doesn't sound so bad... :ajsmug:

(high scream laughing) Woop! Woop! Woop! EMMY!!!!

Wow, lol! I laughed through the whole thing! :rainbowlaugh:

I found the perfect cover art!
Sorry, were you expecting NSFW?

5378406 Something like that happened to me too! Except...it was at my house...around my neighborhood...a lot of joggers saw me running around the house... Yeah, I was a pretty stupid kid.

5378814 FUCK THE POLICE, I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!

5379605

"THEN YOU PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!"

And then Twilight and Sunset formed the "Canterlot High Nudist Club" much to the horror of one Rarity Belle.

~The End fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/336/5/7/13860064636854_by_blknblupanther-d6whl0i.gif


Got a good laugh from this one Mothy-kun. I approve.

5378814

>Pay Fine
>Go to Jail
>Resist Arrest

Login or register to comment