• Published 13th Dec 2014
  • 1,593 Views, 11 Comments

A Pink Party Favour - Ponyess



By chance, Pinkie Pie got a large package of strange magical valves into her possession. She had to try them out, only to realise, not only would they attach to the skin, but they allow for targeted, specific inflation.

  • ...
19
 11
 1,593
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 2 )

6435032 That started out as an intentional typo, inspired at least in part by Futurama. I guess that verb has its place as a suggestion. I sometimes use words in this manner.

As to what the pink mare, or any other Pony is into or likes here, is up to anyone's guess. They haven't exactly been forthconming on the topic of bedside manners and preferrences, as of yet. Not that they are particularly likely to change this any time soon.

When it comes to Pinkie Pie, she gives me the impression that she is into anything fun or exciting.

On that note, they have the part, even if it isn't obviously visible on a Pony.

6478886

Even the most high-quality latex balloons would slowly lose their air after some months,

I imagine any Pony could make such balloons in Equestria since they canonically do have latex trees in Ponyville.
Running off the leaves
I have never seen a balloons of Pinkie's to deflate by itself, but she can deflete them as she pleases, all acording to Pinkie Pride.
From the first move; Equestria Girls(EQG), Pinkie Pie apparently does have her own brand of balloons, with some odd magic to them.

She's in 'Equestria' or 'Equestria Girls' universe ? Because magic 'has' to be involved there, to keep these balloons filled.

An Alternative Equestria by the marked tag.
6478997

She speaks like a dictionary or a bored university student... -_- Doesn't feel natural at all.

Then I will have to see what I can do to tease a smile on her face.

It's like reading a formal speech written for an English class (but with some odd errors, like 'nibbles').

I think this in particular was actually intentional, if you look at the suggestion behind the alteration.

There IS a good idea under all this... but the writing makes reading it not a whole lot appealing, sadly.

If you could point me towards specifics and suggest alteration, and it would be much easier on me as I try to correct and improve the story.

Ps: Wow, this had been resting for half a year. I should be able to make something better by now.

Login or register to comment