• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 9,724 Views, 125 Comments

Nightmare At CHS - Admiral Q Ponyform



Twilight decides to take Selene to meet her other close friends. little does she know that they were heading to a powderkeg.

  • ...
24
 125
 9,724

Epilouge

Selene felt her magic back and was ticked. It was time to show these morons why she was Nightmare Moon reborn. One of the foals tried to fire at her. She just raised a shield and the bullets dropped harmlessly to the floor. She then grabbed him with her magic and flew into the air through the hole in the roof. He let out a familiar scream as he flew.

'Hello Wilhelm.' The open roof gave her an idea. Her hair swirling up she then launches lightning bolts at the black clad figures electrocuting some of them. With a quick teleport she was next to the brute holding Fluttershy. She punched him out and lightly grabbed Fluttershy.

“You okay.” Selene asked the girl. She first looked fearfully at Selene. “It's still me Fluttershy. I won't harm you.” She slowly nodded and Selene smiled at her. Selene looked away and saw some of the figures starting to make a run for it. Her smile turned into an evil grin.

The head agent couldn't believe his eyes. His team of crack agents were getting whooped by one being. Granted this was one heck of a being. What was a normally but hot looking woman was now a being with a sharp horn on her forehead, wings on her back, but her hair was like a miniature starfield but was alive and moving. Then there's also her eyes and teeth. They just screamed predator and boy did she prove it. Nothing her team was doing was stopping her. She even rescued one of the targets. Director Chrysalis will not be pleased. The demon now looked at him.

'Oh Snap!'

* * * * * *

'Well that was fun.' Selene thought to herself as she hovered in the air. Everfree mansion's front lawn was littered with bodies. Most alive but Wilhelm guy landed hard on his head. Ouch. Oh and they had buddies outside too thinking that numbers will make a difference. Silly little foals, they truly don't know who they are dealing with. One of them even shot a bazooka at her. He didn't get a second shot. She landed and walked back in and found her friends.

“It's over now, I bet the police will be here soon.” She saw the head guy again and used her magic to lift him up. “Now then, who sent you since you have tried this by illegal means.”

“I'll tell you nothing!” He replied. Selene gave a very evil grin.

“Oh I think you will.” For theatrical purposes Selene lifted a hand, closed it into a fist but extended her thumb and forefinger. The guy started trying to grab his throat and Selene used her magic to close around his wing pipe. “I bet it's an intriguing sensation Isn't it. To be choking with no way to stop it. All you have to do is tell me who sent you and I will stop.” He didn't respond and Fluttershy tried to intervene but a look from Selene stopped her. Selene then looked back. “I've got all the time in the world, you don't.” Another minute passed and he finally said something.

“Chrysalis, it was Chrysalis.” Selene immediately released him and he collapsed onto the floor gasping for breath.

Minutes later the police arrived and began taking questions and arresting the clad figures. The officer in charge asked Selene and the others to stay in town for a few days as they gathered it all together. The girls then spent the night in the mansion after Celestia locked up the Living room so it would be harder to have uninvited guests.

The next few days featured the girls hanging out and Selene showing Twilight more of the human world than she saw the last two times she visited. Pinkie of course allowed Selene to borrow a camera. Which Pinkie had lying around for camera emergencies. And of course Selene enjoyed having classic McDonald's and other meats. Using the time to enjoy an omnivore culture.

The authorities did a few reviews of what happened and the Director of the CIA Chrysalis had some explaining to do. The CIA paid for the repairs to Everfree Mansion. Selene will still have to appear to the officials a few more times at later dates. With that dealt with it was time to head back home so both Twilight and Selene could resume their royal duties. With a few hugs Selene and Twilight head back through the portal.

* * * * * * *

The next day back in Equestria Selene was taking a break from her duties and she saw the CMC getting picked on by a pair of fillies. She had heard of this. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, two fillies with apparently nothing else to do but bully other kids. Well time to knock them down some.

“Well looky what we have here. Two fillies with no talent at all picking on girls who try the craziest things to find theirs.” Diamond Tiara looked over at Selene with a disapproving glare.

“And just who are you?” She asked.

“I'm Selene Light. I have heard of how you treat these girls and I'm sick of it. You bash them for lack of cutie marks. Okay then let's look at yours. Yours is a diamond tiara. Does that mean you can make jewelry well? I asked because you clearly don't have any leadership potential. And you Silver Spoon, is yours on making silverware for everypony, because being a snob is no talent you want to have on your flank for the rest of your life.” Both fillies were shocked at being told that.

“When my daddy here's what you've said he'll..”

“DO WHAT? I'm well within my rights to say what I say, but you just proved my point. You have no real talent, you run to your dad when something doesn't go as planned for you. He's a good business pony and a good pony over all but he's a horrible father since you are nothing but a spoiled brat. I fear if you don't change you will be the last Rich to eve run it.” The two bullies fled after that while the CMC cheered her praise.

* * * * * * *

two months later

Selene finally got done with the legal stuff in the other world. Chrysalis was removed from her position and a full apology made to all the victims, but as soon as she got back some nobles actually bothered to come down to Ponyville to nag her about some issues they couldn't get the other princesses behind. She heard some Wilhelms as she literally tossed them out.

She decided to fly into Everfree and ended up in the old Royal Sister's Castle. She wandered the ruin, studying it and dealing with the memories it brought.

'You know, I should restore this place. It's wrong for it to remain in ruin. I Know Twilight and the others have cleaned it up a bit in the past but let's go full bore as a personal project. But first...' An evil grin got onto her face. '...I have to teach the creatures of Everfree that this ruin and the woods between it and Ponyville are MINE.'

Author's Note:

Well the quick end to this minisequel Don't don't worry the next will be comming and here's a hint.

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad221/9moviefan/40435_sweetie_belle_meme_soon_display-1.jpg

Comments ( 50 )

5638711 you'll just have to read when I post it. It's next on the list.

5638717 Can't blame me for the guess considering the similarities.

a really good ending to this version. I do like the Selene story's.
and the art work a vary nice crest good art work, cant weight for the story.
Harts Fire

Ok I'm juuust a little confused is this happening in Equestria or Equestria Girls? its a little hard to tell.

Selene cutie mark combined with a shield?
I'm guessing it's either she gets her own guards or she becomes Defender of Equestria or something.

I know they're bullies but Selene just looks worse insulting them for what makes diamond T and silver S special, jumping to concu like that is where suicidal thoughts start to form

5638847 Chrysalis was removed from office. the Damage Repaired to Everfree Mansion, and the girls have fun the rest of the time

5638995 And who will stop those two ...brats from continuing with your way of thinking?
Ever heard of "I do this so others don't have to"?

Chapter felt really rushed, though now I'm wondering how the world is going to handle what are essentially three forms of Luna... Identity crisis ho!

5639324 this was only ment to be a fun romp nthing big. the next will be a tad more serious.

you have an interesting story, but missing a lot of commas is a major turnoff. Even the edited chapters are missing quite a few of them.

Ending is confusing is she supposed to be good and has evil tendencies or good but the evil in her seems to be seeping into her as she slowly turns evil? Also more EQG X l.

5639324 3? Theirs Selene and Luna, but who's the third? Can't be NMM cause its not a guarantee.

5640418 the first one. Her current personality is a merge of her human mind and the Nightmare Moon mind they created.

5640423 Read Nightmare.Nightmare and all will be explained

5640575 The first what? And a merged personality is still just that, a merged personalty which is just one personality

5640579 theirs a story called nightmare.nightmare?

5640593 eeyupe. First chapter is up

I felt the reaction was a bit toned down.

5793356 for her just being human again is a perk

5793430 she also has been hit by the elements of harmony at this point so yes, possibilities

*What was a normally but hot looking woman* What used to be a normal looking but hot looking woman

What was a normally but hot looking woman was now a being with a sharp horn on her forehead, wings on her back, but her hair was like a miniature starfield but was alive and moving. Then there's also her eyes and teeth. They just screamed predator and boy did she prove it. Nothing her team was doing was stopping her. She even rescued one of the targets. Director Chrysalis will not be pleased. The demon now looked at him.
'Oh Snap!'

Plot twist! :trollestia:

6165620 Yup. the next chapter shows that Nigthmare Moon isn't completely gone from Selene

Man you are AWESOME

6678416 yup. and like this she's more Nightmare then Selene

I overall liked this story, but...I honestly didn't like this chapter. :ajsleepy:

It seemed rushed in my opinion. I mean, she beat them up, killed some of them seemingly. Then the police came and everything was a-okay. I was expecting a tragedy by the way the things were going. I mean, couldn't Chrysalis justify her actions if Selene just shows her magical might and kills people? Couldn't she be seen as a threat? It seems strange that the situation was just solved. It just didn't seem...right.

Also a minor thing, but I didn't understand the Diamond Tiara bit. I mean, it didn't really fit into this chapter and just looked random to me. :rainbowhuh:

Not to mention Sunset and Twilight were not really mentioned anymore too. The situation just seemed to be ignored. They were brought into the game and then just shoved away after they were attacked, as if they were no longer relevant to any of the plot.

7942566 Well Selene was pure self defnse and what Chruysalis did was illegal. No warrant.

THis was ment ot be a fun little romp. YOu will likely like Nightamre Nightmare better.

7942878

I just couldn't really enjoy it that much. The ending just didn't seem to fit logically. But what is only my opinion. And I always like to point things I notice out for the Author. Can't harm after all, right? :pinkiesmile:

Honestly, I'm hesitating about reading the sequel. It's not that I'm sceptical if that's what you think. I'm only a bit wary of the description. :twilightsheepish: Fifty years later with the characters being older seems like a rather depressing topic, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to read a story with such a topic where all the known mares are old and fragile. :fluttercry:

7942914 Read it isn't about the 50 years. that 's the next story.

7942878
It's even more illegal because the CIA is expressly forbidden from undertaking operations on American soil.

I am rereading all ze stories :pinkiecrazy:

"it be a good time"
Me think it be good time to find editor, yes?

7942878

8380510
Going to point out, Selene in this is an illegal alien. She has no identification, she didnt come through any Boarder Croasing, she is in the US illegally. No wareent is needed to detain an illegal immigrant. They are a criminal. And not only that but she is actively suspected of having access to a potential dangerous weapon which she proves is indeed dangerous.

CIA team would be arrested then calmly picked up reassigned and then a warrent issied for Selene and anyone connected to her as a dangerous threat to national security.

She would have every law enforcment agency after her and anyone associated with her if not have the military after her do to the fact she is close to a WMD.

There is no happy ending in this scenario, Selene and her friends have the full might of the US government coming down on them to either contain or neutralize them and then they'd find the portal and can only imagine how theyd react to a world filled with such perceived threats as what Selene has shown herself to be.

This doesnt just go away, not by a long shot.

9703298
Just a point if it came down it Celestia or Luna at full power could cause a woeld wide extinction level event on Earth. Heck Celestia could hurl Earth into the Sun should deem it necessary to protect her world. Humans are the ones who should be worried.

9706823
Yeah if they can grab that power. It took Fluttershy being hurt and the illegal actions to get her powers to kick in.

9707058
If two Immortal Alicorns can't find a way around that problem I'll be surprised.

9708355
Maybe but right now need trigger

9703298
Oh, by no means was I trying to imply that this is anything other than an immensely serious matter, I was merely stating the this should have been an FBI or Department of Homeland Security operation instead of CIA.

9709571
Chryssy was breaking several rules and protocols. Jurisdiction is one of them.

“DO WAHT? I'm well within my rights to say what I say, but you just proved my point. You have no real talent, you run to your dad when something doesn't go as planned for you. He's a good business pony and a good pony over all but he's a horrible father since you are nothing but a spoiled brat. I fear if you don't change you will be the last Rich to eve run it.” The two bullies fled after that while the CMC cheered her praise.

And then everybody clapped
I can't help but compare this to those r/ThatHappened stories on Reddit

'You know, I should restore this place. It's wrong for it to remain in ruin. I Know Twilight and the others have cleaned it up a bit in the past but let's go full bore as a personal project. But first...' A evil grin got onto her face. '...I have to teach the creatures of Everfree that this ruin and the woods between it and Ponyville are MINE.'

I'm just getting the most epic image imaginable from this.

10099968
Hydra bags, timberland furniture. Eating a cockatrice

10770526
I've learned of a group of vampire hunters known as the Dawnguard. It seems they are looking for new recruits.

I mean, why not reference a great game while give a fitting name at the same time. Well, unless you want to avoid actual vampires to crawl out of the woodwork later down the line.

Login or register to comment