• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 3,265 Views, 43 Comments

The Transformares: The Movie - Hairy Konquerer



The Autoponies waged battle to destroy the evil forces of the Kul'asepticons goes to a whole new level.

  • ...
11
 43
 3,265

Excuse Me

Spitfire soared above the metal planet than flew down meeting up with her fellow Maximares, transforming into pony mode to report.

“I checked Fluttershy, there’s no one for miles.”

The Maximares moved on still hoping to run into Twilight and AJ while Fluttershy was a little confused. “Me Fluttershy positive Twilight and AJ close.”

“Me Raindrops say you’re full of Beryllium Baloney!” Raindrops walked ahead not seeing the trap pit open up and the spikes underneath, the only reason she avoided it was because Fluttershy kicked the metal rabbit over.

“Me Fluttershy say you full of Cesium Salami!”

“Beryllium Baloney!”

A blade from a tree swung down and luckily Fluttershy dodged it. “Trees maybe cheap model.”

“Like your head!” Raindrops said than laughing at her joke only for Fluttershy to tail whack her in the face.

Fluttershy would’ve made the argument more violent had a voice not stopped her causing her to look behind to see whom it was. “For friends trying to find, you must look behind.”

“Who say that?”

Fluttershy looked around and saw something sitting on top of Spinezilla’s head. It was a zebra with a circled sun around her flank. She had rings around her neck, two large earrings dangling around her neck, rings around her front legs, a large Mohawk, and was about Scootaloo’s size but looked to be fully-grown. When she spoke it was the same voice as before. “To see friends to find, you must look behind. But going the wrong way, you are a fool is what I say.”

“Me Fluttershy fool?”

“Look around and see what picture you got, sum it all up, the fool are you not?” the Zebra chuckled at the rhyme she just pulled off, Fluttershy on the other hand was not as amused.

“Me Fluttershy no like you.” She hit the zebra off Spinezilla and lunged down, only for the zebra to pull out a slingshot and fire something at Fluttershy in that hit her in the nose and blew up to which Fluttershy shouted in pain, and held her snout.

“Why girl hit my node?”

“If you can calm down and put you anger away, Zecora say, find friends today.” Zecora walked away in the right direction, followed by the Maximares.

“Me Fluttershy say we’re on our way.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight and Applejack looked at the court with anger, bound by energy chains as they were about to be given their sentence. The tentacle-maned changeling looked to the duo. “Before the Supreme Imperial Magistrate Queen Scynder declares the verdict, would you like to beg for your life? It helps sometimes but not really.”

Applejack whispered to Twilight. “Ah can’t transform.”

“Keep trying. We gotta get out-” Scynder couldn’t hear the words but heard the two ponies mumble.

“SILENCE! Or you will be found in contempt of this court.”

“I have nothing But contempt for You. Killing all these innocents for what, a sick laugh, a crime we never commit, I've seen low from others, from Shi'va herself before she bit it, but you're even worse then her.”

The changeling looked to Scynder. “Guilty or Innocent?”

Scynder grinned as she got to do her favorite part until the changeling on the side of her stopped her. "Please enough this, we don't have to cause this suffering, you've made her point, Derpius and it's ponies no longer exist, is it not enough to condemn what's left of a destroyed planet to extinction?"

Scynder faked pondering before looking at her with a scowl. "No." Scynder changed in a large wolf like lizard and beat on the changeling slamming her around then pinning her to a wall. "Question my verdicts again and I'll leave behind scars much worse then last time daughter, you are Inferior Magistrate Princess Chrysalis, in these Court Rooms you only obverse, no interference. Is that clear?"

Chrysalis wiped a tear from her face feeling one of the past scars on her shoulder. "Yes mother." She said defeated.

The Tentacled Changeling cleared her throat getting Scynder's attention. "I repeat, guilty or innocent?"

Scynder let a smile come back to her face as nothing put her in a good mood like some good old kangaroo court. “Innocent.”

A changeling on the side pulled down the lever, dropping Twilight and AJ fell into the pit below. They landed it the water and sank, their bonds coming off, as there was no way to escape now. They looked to their right and saw a bat pony that reminded them a little of Fluttershy but at their size. As soon as she looked at them, the batpony winced as if in sudden pain than stopped and looked at them, her irises now a demonic red. She roared and the echolocation went across the water to the bottom. Twilight and AJ looked into the bottom, and saw that rising out must've been the fabled 'Ottercons', as they reminded them of the cuddly otters they met on earth, if they had sharp claws, razor teeth, crazy head hair, a feral look in their eyes, and cuddly meant tear you to pieces while you scream to your death. Applejack looked to Twilight at what the situation just became. “Whatevur these things are, they’re more of them then we got ammo.”

“What’s saying we need ammo?” Twilight transformed and drove onto the wall, Applejack picked up what she was trying to do and transformed, than drove onto the same wall, the Ottercons and Batpony trailing behind them. They kicked it into overdrive and managed to create a force around the pit, the batpony managed to see this and tied to stop, only to crash into the Ottercons and domino effect all the way to the back causing all the beasts to be tossed around, the speed AJ and Twilight made, became a whirlpool, allowing them to use the momentum to leap out of the water, but also taking the Ottercons and Batpony out with them. Twilight laughed a little.

“Didn’t even chip a hoof. Let’s do that again when we don’t have killer ottercons behind us.”

One of the mentioned creatures jumped at Twilight only for AJ to apple buck it in the head sending it flying away, and it’s tail to fall off, which Applejack than caught with her mouth and swung at another. “We cant’ get them all, but we can give them a fight trying.” AJ than dove for a group of them, sending a few back into the pit. Twilight almost got her head chopped off by the Batpony, but luckily Twilight dodged so she was able to deliver a sucker punch in the face.

Some weird device fell of it and the Batpony than looked around, her eyes a calm blue again. She saw the Changelings and her face contorted into one of anger and claws retracted out of her front hooves, than jumped at one of the Ottercons, one slash to the face that caused it to fall apart. AJ, Twilight, and the Batpony went back to back as the Ottercons came closer, taking out as many as they could before they tackled them. The executioner looked to the Otters giving one last command before making her way out. “Execute them!”

She ran for the door only for it to start leaning down. She ran but was crushed under the door. Spinezilla and Raindrops walked through in animal mode, the latter noticing the Changeling that was crushed underneath and struggled to get out, her tentacles flailing like unmanned firehoses, and at least had common manners.

“Excuse me.”

She continued to walk out and was followed by Spitfire, and Fluttershy, who had Zecora riding on her back. “Me Fluttershy wanna munch metal.”

The Ottercons noticed the new contacts and charged at them but some ran away immediately at the size of them. Fluttershy crushed a few under her foot and Zecora shot her slingshot at one of them. The Ottercon ran at Fluttershy, but than Fluttershy showed her jaws to the Ottercon that backed away terrified than ran when Fluttershy roared, only to be picked up by Spitfire along with another one in her talons and tossed down taking out some like bowling pins. Twilight laughed at how the tide turned thanks to their new friends, many of the Ottercons broken, battered, and tired against their futile fight against the Maximares. “I never thought I’d be happy to see you big bozos.”

“Me Fluttershy no bozo, Me queen!” Fluttershy exclaimed with pride.

Scynder scowled at how these giants ruined everything shifting back into her true form. “Ottercons, execute them!” She commanded with fury. The Ottercons transformed, their robot mode having a mixture of wirewolf in it. Fluttershy stomped her foot on the ground causing the Ottercons to almost lose their balance before looking at her.

“Me Fluttershy say execute them.”

The Ottercons looked at each other, realizing who their new boss for now was, and smiled as they ran for the Changelings, who saw the Ottercons and ran to escape. AJ chuckled at this development. “Ah think the problems here are gonna be solved very shortly.” Twilight turned to AJ. “What about ours? We still need a ship.”

“You can get you’re ship, if I get my trip.” Twilight turned to the zebra and became curious. “Who are you?” Fluttershy picked up the zebra with her head and lifted her up.

“Her Zecora, she friend.”

“She can be mine if she can find us a ship.”

“To look for your ship you only need to stare, in the direction over there.” Zecora than pointed over Fluttershy’s head to the corkscrew like ship above the floor. AJ was confused. “That’s a ship?”

“Who cares as long as it flies.”

"Wait!" A voice said prompting them to look and see Derpy carrying Dinky on her back. "Take us with you, Omega Blot left nothing left, and my husband gave his life to make sure they didn't kill us too. You'll need us to at least find Omega Blot and figure out how to destroy him." She asked.

Twilight smiled and motion for her to come on. "We could use all the help we can get, you have a place on Equis with us when we take it back."

The batpony stood on a pile of destroyed Ottercons with pride then saw Zecora, and her face brightened with joy and flew up to the zebra hugging her with her wings. Zecora first had a look of surprise than joy.

“My old friend! I thought our relation was at an end. But inside I knew you were no rat, it’s good to see you my best friend Flutterbat.” Flutterbat licked Zecora’s face like a dog and the zebra laughed a little by her friend’s affection.

Twilight chuckled a little too. Than made her way to the ship with the others. “Good to see you’re reunited, now let’s go find Luna and the others so we can do the same. I’m surprised at this point, the pressures of leadership haven’t made her blow up.”