• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 3,266 Views, 43 Comments

The Transformares: The Movie - Hairy Konquerer



The Autoponies waged battle to destroy the evil forces of the Kul'asepticons goes to a whole new level.

  • ...
11
 43
 3,266

Nice Doggie

Omega Blot floated towards the first Moon of Equis, his maw already beginning to open.

Alarms sounded all across Moonbase one as Ember and Firefly looked up seeing the monster planet.

"Where in the name of Faust did that come from?!" Ember yelled ignoring that it was getting closer.

"I'm more worried about where it's going!" Firefly yelled as the large pincers reached towards the moon, beginning to devour it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight punched the wall next to her in anger, tears streaming down her face while everyone else was cleaning up the wreckage of Autopony City.

"Twilight calm down." Applejack asked.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!? It's all my fault! Celestia Prime is dead because of what I did! I should've been the one dying on that table, not her!"

"There's nothing you could've done. Shi'va would've pulled out that gun to kill her no matter what you did."

"Celestia saw it. If I didn't jump in we would've won without losing her."

"Attention! Someone! Anyone! We need help!" A voice yelled coming from Vinyl who looked at herself.

"I'm picking up a faint signal." She said transforming into her boombox mode.

"This is Firefly of Moonbase One! There's some kind of monster planet coming for us, it's eating everything now! We can't even hold the signal..." Firefly yelled before her signal began to die out.

"Firefly? Firefly!" Luna Mangus asked concerned as the transmission cut out completely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember and Firefly ran for the shuttle and immediately began to rocket away from the moon, beginning to let out cries in celebration, only to realize they began moving backwards towards Omega Blot's mouth, screaming all the way.

Meanwhile on Moonbase Two, Cadence and Spine looked on in horror as this monster planet ate Moonbase One, along with Ember and Firefly.

"How can we kill that?!" Spine yelled.

"Not sure old buddy, but I might have an idea." Cadence said with an interested smile on her face.

Omega Blot made his way towards Moonbase Two, Cadence in her Exosuit and Spine ran into their shuttle as fast as their legs could carry them then flew off. Cadence and Spine looked back seeing Moonbase Two dissapear beneath the gaping maw of teeth that chewed away at it, when suddenly a huge explosion erupted from it engulfing it in a blazing light. Cadence and Spine cheered in victory before they felt something began to pull at the ship and the smoke cleared, shocking both of them.

"It...it isn't even dented." Cadence said in sheer disbelief. "C-crap what're we gonna do now!?"

"Well I know one thing we're doing." Spine said as the ship began to spin out of control towards Omega Blot. "We get sucked in!" She yelled before they disappeared into it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kul'as looked on in rage from his new throne, that was were Tirac stood prior to her death, at the second moon disappeared in the maw of Omega Blot.

"How dare you Omega Blot!? Equis belongs to me along with it's moons!" He yelled standing up before he was bathed in a sickly green glow and held his head in pain.

Mane-iac looked to her superior surprised that she wasn't punished along with Sunset and her Sweeps. "You forget our place now boss, we belong to him."

"Kul'as...belongs...to no one!" Kul'as struggled to say before falling down the stairs at the feet of his subordinates.

He struggled to get up to his feet in shaking his head. "Fine. To Earth, we destroy the Autoponies along with the Matrix." Kul'as said running to Sunset as she transformed into his jet to fly in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna Mangus gathered the Autoponies around her to address the current situation.

"Ok everyone, we're getting in the shuttles and are heading for Equis to confront this monster planet, whatever it is is a worse threat then all the Kul'asepticons as one combiner."

"What about my mom?" Scootaloo asked concerned.

"We didn't hear anything from Moonbase Two, we can't assume the worst, if it's not, then we can do everything we can for her."

Suddenly an explosion went off near them causing them to look up and see Kul'as in Sunset fly down firing at them, his voice then sounding over a speaker installed in Sunset.

"I am Kul'as, leader of the Kul'asepticons, make peace with Faust, Luna Magnus, for I'll kill you just as Shi'va crushed Celestia."

Luna let her anger flow and shot a massive magic blast damaging the underside of Sunset. "AND YOU'LL DIE TRYING!!" She roared.

Vinyl fired at the sky along with Daisy and Lily as Rainbow Dash ran with Scootaloo close to her along with Filli-Second.

"Bounce on out of here, we got this!" Vinyl told them before Sunset fired a blast down at them, bowling Daisy to pieces while Lily was sent flying into the air. Mane-iac impaled the airborne Lily on her Mane Cannon, her head sticking out of her vehicle mode, allowing the last thing Lily saw to be Mane-iac's insane grin.

"Oh dear, the horror, the horror!" Mane-iac said mockingly before breaking out into an insane laughter firing her cannon, tearing Lily apart, causing it to rain down Lily's remains on Vinyl.

"Maybe not." Vinyl said horrified.

Meanwhile Filli-Second tried pushing Fluttershy onto the ship, but to no avail as she wouldn't budge.

"Nice doggie, good doggie, sweet doggie! Won't you step into the nice spaceship for Filli-Second? Please, pretty please. Nice Doggie Good Doggie with sugar and a cherry on top with some whipped cream nice doggie?"

"Me Fluttershy not nice Doggie. Me bash bullies!" She replied as Sunset rained fire down on them to which Fluttershy breathed some fire on the ships underside as she zoomed by. Two Sweeps flew down firing as well that Fluttershy also breathed fire at, the latter one screaming like a little girl as he spun out crashing into the ground in a large explosion.

Luna ran past Filli-Second running to her shuttle. "Flli-Second get the Maximares in the shuttle!"

"I'm trying to get them into the shuttle but they're not getting into the shuttle making it impossible to get into the shuttle!!" Filli-Second yelled pushing on Fluttershy.

Twilight and Applejack ran for the shuttle, Twilight's horn glowing as an aura wrapped around the Maximares pushing them inside the shuttle.

"This reminds me of the battle of Applousa, the Time Beasts were..." Applejack began to go on before looking to see Fluttershy was resting her head on the console next to her. "Fluttershy get your big head out of my face."

"Me Fluttershy love hearing Applejack's War Stories."

"You're living one! Twilight for Faust's sake get us going." She asked her friend.

"Tell Fluttershy about Time Beasts again..." Fluttershy asked with puppy dog eyes.

"A'll give ya time beasts." Applejack growled.

Meanwhile with Luna's shuttle, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo got on first receiving cover fire from Rarity and Luna.

"Looks like we're roommates squirt." Dash joked.

"All right." Scootaloo cheered as Luna and Rarity got on board and they began to fly off, the only one that didn't make it being Rainbow Blitz who began to run, avoiding firing shots from Sunset above as Rainbow Dash was sticking out of the ship holding out her hoof to him. "Grab my hoof Blitz!"

"You don't have thumbs to hold on!"

"Just do it ya big baby!" She yelled prompting Blitz to run faster and manage to grab on, being pulled in and closing the door as the ship flew rapidly out of the sight of the Kul'asepticon's.

"Congratulations everyone, we lost them, so rest while you can." Luna said as the ship began to now slow down.

Author's Note:

Finally, this chapter's finished, incase you were wondering, yes I'm still alive, if you noticed the major edits I made to One Shall Fall and Survival of the Fittest, I'll explain it in a blog I'll post after the story.