• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 3,261 Views, 43 Comments

The Transformares: The Movie - Hairy Konquerer



The Autoponies waged battle to destroy the evil forces of the Kul'asepticons goes to a whole new level.

  • ...
11
 43
 3,261

The Darkest Hour

Kul’as landed by the opening the Omega Blot usually spoke from, the Matrix around his neck. “Omega Blot. Answer me Omega Blot!” he than help up the Matrix. “You see this? The Matrix of Friendship. I care not for it's name, because I now have that which you most fear.” The floor beneath Kul’as rumbled as the Omega Blot roared in rage, green mist spewing from the opening. “You will do my bidding. Or taste my Wrath!” Kul’as than attempted to pull the casing out so he could use it, but it was to no avail like with Luna.

The Omega Blot Chuckled. “You underestimate me Kul’as.”

Kul’as felt the ground under him, rumbled as a part of the planet rose in form of him, now taking on a blackish color, than parts underneath him transformed. Two limbs came out from the back of the planet and stuck out, than two limbs looking like a dragon's hind legs came out, with the clawed talons to boot. The upper limbs shifted and looked more similar to Arms. A hand came out of the left one and clenched into a fist, and one came out of the right and flexed. Kul’as looked on as more parts changed and in front of him, something looking similar to the front of a ship’s windows came out and shone dark plum before turning green. At the back parts of the ring shifted, and than to giant dragon like wings unfurled blocking out stars behind them. At the very top, a blank head rose, stretching gaining a snout, just two demon like horns sticking out, than it’s eyes and web like mouth appeared, as it glowed a sick lime green and smile of evil glued to his face, his eyes having two blood red slits. Kul’as looked at the head in horror and saw Equis in the distance.

The Omega Blot spoke, this time the voice leaving his mouth that moved. “For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet of Equis. But now, you shall witness… IT’S DISMEMBERMENT!” Omega Blot flew over to Equis grinning while Kul’as hung on at his chest.

“NOOOOO~~!!” he bellowed.

Omega Blot slowed down coming to the planet and raised both his arms, slamming them down on the planet tearing several parts of it. Corona looked around her tower, feeling the ground under her rumble, seeing cracks in the walls and ceiling she than called to her comrades outside who ran across the walkways, some transforming and flying off planet.

“Kul’asepticons! We’re under attack! Scramble!” She turned to her window and saw a clawed hand reach down for her tower. She felt herself pushed off her tower and fell to the ground floor. She looked up and saw the hand crush her tower like a tin can. Pieces fell near her, one of which was a tall purple metal body crash beside her. She ran to it and turned it over, revealing it as a yellow-eyed Cyclops being. He some how appeared on this world sometime after Shi’va disappeared pursuing the Autopony Ark. They had shared much in common and his world bared similarities to hers. She felt a few tears leave her eyes despite how she commonly acted as she held the 'Decepticon' in her hooves.

“What am I feeling? A pain that isn't physical yet looking at you fills me with it, is...is this emotion?” She asked herself as she sealed up his wounds putting him in stasis.

Many Kul’asepticons were terrified of Omega Blot and his attack on Equis. A Kul’asepticon turned to Corona, terror in her eyes. “That’s Omega Blot?! Where’s Kul’as? He’ll save us.”

“No. He won’t. Where do you think he came from? Logic dictates he appeared after Shi’va’s death, It would only make sense that she became Kul’as thanks to Omega Blot. Either he is allowing Omega Blot to destroy our world, or he too posses no power to stop him.”

“Than now what do we do?”

“Simple.” Corona scanned a passing jet than turned to the Kul’asepticons, some stopped as she spoke. “Kul’asepticons. Do not think that Kul’as will help, he posses nary the power or mind to stop his master from destroying our world.” The Kul’asepticon symbol on her chest changed into that of a mix that was her head and Kul’asepticon symbol. “But we may. We will not let him end us. We shall end him. This is our world, and it shall stay that way. We all wear our symbol because we are Kul'asepticons, only we are Kul'asepticons, only we have the right to wear this symbol, only we have the right to rule Equis! Kul’asepticons! TRANSFORM AND RISE UP!!” Some Kul’asepticons who stopped cheered. One of them was the Triple Changer Discord who grinned.

“I thought she’d never ask!” he jumped and transformed into a jumbo jet flying away from the fight as he was not crazy or dumb enough to think he’ll win this fight, leaving Corona as she transformed into a jet and flew away from Equis with the cyclops inside flying for parts unknown. The Kul’asepticons begun their assault on Omega Blot who swung at the air taking a few out, a few coneheads shot at his head and they flew by it, and he opened his mouth, chomping it on all three of them to pieces. Kul’as transformed shooting at Omega Blot’s face, this time actually irritating him. Kul’as transformed back in time for Omega Blot to pick him up, and toss him in his mouth Kul’as soaring down to the bottom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Two ships approached Equis, and were in utter shock seeing Omega Blot, now in his own massive robot mode hovering over and destroying Equis.

"I don't believe it." Dash said in awe of this titan of cosmic evil.

"Doesn't this remind you of anything, AJ?" Twilight joked to Applejack, who's faced showed anything but humor at the sight.

"No. Ah've never seen anything like this before in my life." Applejack said hushed, literally having no experience to relate to this monster.

"What happened to Moonbase Two? Where's my mom?" Scootaloo asked not seeing either of Equis' moons.

"I care for your mom too but we have more important things to worry about." Applejack replied.

"Omega Blot must've already had his meal out of the moons." Derpy said giving an actual answer to Scootaloo's question. "Anyone left on them is either digested or is going to be."

"Is there anything we can do to save them?!" Scootaloo asked terrified at the thought of her mother being broken down like food.

"That's what we're gonna find out." Twilight responded as a voice came over the comms.

"Autoponies, this one time we are allies, against this common demon that threatens our shared homeworld." Sunset Shimmer's voice said coming through the comms.

Twilight sighed before responding to it. "Only this once." She said before they flew towards the Omega Blot, who spotted the ships and rolled his eyes before breathing the green flames that always came from his maw in planet mode out of his mouth, completely hitting the Pinkion Ship, but it didn't fade from existence like everything else.

"Framed in enamel! Resists fire, rain and corrosion for up to 5 years. Satisfaction guaranteed." Pinkie Pie gloated to Luna Magnus and Rarity.

"Or your money back!" The Pinkions yelled welding parts of the ship that looked unstable.

Omega Blot fired again hitting a piece of the Changeling ship. Everyone was thrown around while Twilight got to the wheel and steered, knowing right where to hit. Omega Blot looked as the ship came towards his left eye, his slit narrowing in surprised before it broke right through, popping it like a balloon, causing a green liquid to burst out of it. Everyone in the cockpit jumped out as the ship crashed. Omega Blot screamed out in agony clutching his new wound swinging around.

Everyone fell while Twilight fell onto a single spike in a row of them, luckily it being on the side only injuring her a little.

Everyone landed on the bottom and looked around. "Where's Twilight?" Scootaloo asked concerned.

"I don't know. But I hope they didn't get him!" Rainbow Dash replied seeing a bunch of clawed tentacles coming towards them. "Quick, this way!" Dash replied in as they began to run away from the tentacles.

Meanwhile, Twilight fell from the spike down deeper then the others did, when she came to, everything was dark. She walked around looking for a way out and spotted an orb that glowed with rainbow colors.

"The matrix!" She said in joy before someone spoke up

"It will do you no good, Autopony." The Matrix glowed brighter to reveal Kul'as standing a few feet above Twilight. "It cannot be opened."

"Not by a Kul'asepticon, reborn or not." Twilight growled, struggling to repress her rage against Kul'as' past identity.

"I can sense your hatred for your leader's pointless death, but like it or not, we are allies now against a common foe." Kul'as replied before he was ignited into a green flames, falling to his knees screaming in agony.

"Kill her, Kul'as. Now! Or you yourself shall be obliterated." Omega Blot's voice bellowed, echoing throughout the body scaring Twilight.

"Of course, my... master!" Kul'as be grudgingly said before the fire stopped and he fired upon Twilight who ran away into the darkness. "Worthless autopony, you lack even Celestia's courage!" Kul'as yelled out before running into the darkness to find her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside, Omega Blot stood on top of Equis fighting against those that continued to fight him, his one working eye firing green beams where he could, the Maximares fighting around him until they disappeared from his sight, not knowing they transformed flying towards his rear.

"Me Fluttershy kick butt!" Fluttershy shout slamming in and scratching at it. Raindrops breathed fire on it while Spinezilla began to beat on it cracking the outside, and Spitfire fired her missiles cracking it. Omega Blot yelled in pain before looking down seeing them attacking his butt and reached a claw down to crush them all had they not flew away to escape.

"Me Fluttershy need new strategy." Fluttershy lamented as it wasn't as effective as she thought it would be.

Omega Blot looked at them ready to fire before feeling his stomach rumble and looked down at it wondering what was wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Autoponies ran as fast as they could from the tentacles before Scootaloo tripped.

"Help!" She yelled out.

"Scootaloo!" Dash yelled out firing at the tentacles alongside Blitz, cutting through many of them before accidentally hitting a wall, flooding the room with water. Everyone got carried off, the Autoponies a separate corridor while Scootaloo was send down the new rapids.

"Rainbow Dash! Applejack!" She yelled out before landed on solid ground, finding herself facing a giant vat, a converter belt above it dropping Kul'asepticons into the vat, all of them screaming in agony as the green liquid ate them away, breaking them down into energy for Omega Blot. Scootaloo looked closer at the belt and spotted someone familiar.

"Mom!"

"Scootaloo!" She yelled, behind her were Spine, Ember and Firefly.

"Mom, what can I do?!" Scootaloo asked

"Knock down the acid cover!"

"How?!"

"Just blast it!"

"But I don't have a gun!"

"Use your exo-suit!" Scootaloo looked confused and began fiddling with her suit activating a thruster by accident. "Hurry!" Cadence yelled as the pit came closer in her sight.

Scootaloo final got her blaster out and they fired at the hinges knocking them down on both sides as she fired randomly.

"Mom!" Scootaloo yelled out as Cadence fell in with the others. She looked away not wanting to watch them die before a voice spoke out.

"Scootaloo!" She looked to see the others climbing down from the acid cover top to face Scootaloo. "You did it!" Cadence said hugging her daughter.

"I did it. I actually did it!" Scootaloo cheered before they looked to see multiple Kul'asepticons landing on the cover, including the remaining seekers High Heel, Ahuizota, and Garble.

"I suggest we all run." Spine said.

"Yeah. Maybe." Ahuizota replied aiming her tail cannon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kul'as walked through the dark hallways, his only source of illumination being the Matrix of Friendship. "Come out, Autopony!" He yelled in annoyance, not noticing Twilight hiding behind a pillar behind him. "We all must die sometime."

"Not today, Shi'va!" She yelled jumping on her and proceeding to beat on her in rage, tears developing in her eyes. "You killed Celestia, you used me to get her killed, and you had the nerve to survive and get stronger. You made her sacrifice WORTHLESS, today I fix that mistake." She ranted before her emotions began to get the better of her and she began tor cry before Kul'as kicked her away.

Kul'as aimed his cannon at her firing, Twilight barely dodging then transforming into her car mode dodging all his shots. Kul'as transformed into his cannon mode and fired at her managing to hit Twilight causing her to transform back. Twilight fired shots hitting Kul'as causing her to transform. Twilight transformed into her car mode again driving right towards Kul'as.

Kul'as braced himself and caught her, flipping around. "You failed to stop me as Shi'va, I will crush you with my bare claws as Kul'as!" Kul'as said as they managed to stop but Kul'as was on top, pushing on her until she transformed back, firmly wrapping his four hands around her throat, Twilight coughed in pain feeling him not only choke him, but also attempting to pry her head off. "Die Autopony!" He roared in triumph.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile outside. Omega Blot finally caught the Pinkion ship in his claws and crushed it.

"Axels to axels, rust to rust." Pinkie Pie bemoaned before Omega Blot threw the ship away. The Kul'asepticon Ship fired in his back, and tentacles sprung from his back, wrapping around it to bring it to his claws, where he then devoured it, savoring every bite with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kul'as' eye twitched as he smiled feeling the life in Twilight Sparkle's spark slip away looking in her eyes as her hooves clawing at her hooves began slowing down. "First Celestia, then Luna Magnus and now... you. It's a pity you Autoponies die so easily or I might have a sense of satisfaction now." He bemused.

Twilight felt her consciousness and life slip away, but she didn't want to die, she wanted to stop Kul'as, she wanted to stop Omega Blot, she wanted the sacrifice Celestia Prime made to mean something. The Matrix of Friendship glowed with light as it did when she held briefly it when Celestia died.

She reached her hooves around the handles and pushed on Kul'as, breaking the makeshift chain and holding it in her hooves. She then felt it's energies flowing through her, transforming her, not just physically, but mentally. She became as tall as Celestia along with her horn, her mane now longer and flowing in a nonexistent wind with a twilight sparkle to it, even spiral galaxies beings spottable in it. She developed silver regalia like Celestia's but instead of a purple jewel both her crown and her necklace sported a starburst jewel like the mark on her flank, which was now surrounded by some shimmering navy blue along with the tips of her hooves, her horseshoes sporting a blue opal in each one.

"Arise, Aurora Prime." The voice of Celestia echoed from the Matrix as Twilight held it above it.

"Celestia..." She whispered.

"No!" Kul'as objected then firing his Particle Cannon at Aurora, not even damaging her but eventually knocking the Matrix out of her friends.

"This is the end of the road, Kul'as." She said, her voice now richer, wiser, and more confident as she ran for the Kul'asepticon leader.

She attempted to life him only for Kul'as to fight him until she managed to grab a hold of him and threw him out of Omega Blot.

"NOOO~!!"He yelled as he was sent rocketing out into the vacuum of space.

Aurora walked back to the Matrix and grabbed it, putting her hooves in the handles.

"Now light our darkest hour." Aurora whispered, before it opened, releasing a wave of rainbow light, with it, a wave and aura of hope and friendship. Omega Blot's body starting exploding inside from taking in such power. His core with the seers began frizzing and shaking before it blew up in a fiery green explosion. Omega Blot felt this agony and began scratching at himself in pain, ripping off his own left leg to try and make the agony stop.

Inside, the Autoponies continued firing at the tentacles before the tentacles themselves started to explode, they looked to see coming from deeper inside Omega Blot was Scootaloo, Cadence and the Autoponies that were on the Moonbases.

"Cadence! Squirt!" Dash exclaimed in happiness.

"Rainbow Dash, what's going on?!" Cadence asked.

"No time to answer that now let's get out of here!" Dash replied before Omega Blot's claws poked in as he scratched at his head in pain.

They all began running, Scootaloo stopped before she saw someone running and smiled in joy. "Look!" She yelled.

Running from a massive wave of energy, was Twilight, now older, stronger, wiser, now Aurora, the next Prime. She made it to them and turned to her ponies. "Autoponies, transform and roll out!" She commanded transforming now into a car sporting a Winneighbago trailer. Scootalo and Cadence ran into the car and it began to drive off from the explosion.

"Ah knew you had potential, Twilight." Applejack said with pride before transforming and joining them, followed by Rainbow Blitz, then Spine, Ember, Firefly, and Rainbow Dash in Helicopter mode, all of them drove, avoiding another claw jabbing into the head as they drove out the only good eye left of Omega Blot. His other eye lit up with a glow light as he convulsed in pain attempting to reach Equis but was sent back.

"Destiny!" He bellowed waving around as he body began breaking apart. "You cannot...destroy...my...destiny!"

He spasmed as his head shot off his body involuntarily, before his body swelled up cracking, finally exploding in an inferno of harmony and gears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurora walked out to faced the Autoponies, all of them now present, the Kul'asepticons were forced to retreat after Omega Blot's attack and they now stood proudly, their planet free once again. She smiled seeing everyone had come, Luna Magnus, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and the Pinkions, Derpy and her daughter Dinky, even Big Macrenia who survived the attack on the shuttle, it'd take more then a shot the shoulder to keep that mare down.

"Let this mark the end of the Equistronian Wars as we march forward to a new age of peace and happiness! No longer Until all are friends, Until all are one!" She bellowed in joy.

"Till all are one! Till all are one! Till all are one!" The Autoponies cheered, the war was finally over, Equis was free, and the evils of the universe were gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above Equis, there were no more moons, except one single thing, snouted like a dragon, both eyes broken, the only true thing to remained of Omega Blot, the Chaos Bringer, the Planet Eater, his orbiting head the floating remaining testament to the Transformer that made even the mighty Shi'va beg for mercy before his grand demise.

That is... were it not for the sounds of transmissions coming from inside his head as it orbited Equis.

Author's Note:

"One shall stand, one shall fall."

"Why throw away you life so recklessly?"

"That's a question you should ask yourself Shi'va."

"No! I'll crush you with my bare claws!"

Finally, It's done.I may do the TV series but not likely.

I will do a blog to clarify some things tomorrow, right now I'm all pooped out from working on this. Now I can work on VG full time starting tomorrow.

Please leave comments on what'd you think below.

Cast:

Gleaming Shield, Scynder: Grey Desile

Celestia Prime, Corona: Nicole Oliver

Shi'va, Twilight Sparkle, Aurora Prime, Tirac, Midnight Shine: Tara Strong

Rarity, Luna Magnus, Selene, Annihilator, Nightmare Moon, Despairity, Derpy: Tabitha Saint Germain

High Heel, Chyrsalis: Kathleen Barr

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Raindrops: Ashleigh Ball

Scootaloo: Madeleine Peters

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Filli-Second, Pinkimena: Andrea Libman

Zecora: Brenda Crichlow

Omega Blot: Frank Welker

Kul'as: David Kaye

Sunset Shimmer: Rebecca Schoirnet

Spitfire: Kelly Metzger

Mane-iac: Ellen Mckennedy

Time Turner: David Tennant

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment