• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 3,227 Views, 43 Comments

The Transformares: The Movie - Hairy Konquerer



The Autoponies waged battle to destroy the evil forces of the Kul'asepticons goes to a whole new level.

  • ...
11
 43
 3,227

Such heroic nonsense

All was peaceful over the planet Derpius. It it’s inhabitants were infamously known for they’re eyes being off center. But despite contradictions, their race was very advanced and was able to achieve space flight. They could’ve become so much more had today gone differently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From behind the sun that warmed the race, A large planet approached Derpius, but it was no ordinary planet. It was dark plum colored planet with a ring connected around it. In the dead center of the side that faced Derpius was a large hole, which was a sickly lime green that glowed with evil.

On the planet Derpius a gray Pegasus with a yellow mane and a few bubbles for a cutie mark was enjoying a muffin when her husband came in. he was a brown earth pony stallion with a tie on, and had a rare medical condition on that planet where his eyes were born normally and a hourglass for a cutie mark. He was about to make small talk when he noticed the radar on her computer went off, he ran over and the reading filled him with dread.

“Derpy! It’s the Blot!”

She looked out the window and saw a large dark plum planet comes towards Derpius, the green hole with claws on the edge flexing than digging into the planet causing the ground beneath them to glow blue and Derpius being torn apart by the planet. Derpy turned to her husband and her daughter, a unicorn filly with yellowish hair and inheriting her father’s recessive gene came into the room and picked her up.

“Quick! To the shuttles! Their our only hope!”

The trio ran as fast as the could, seeing the ground beneath them lose it’s new blue glow as the glow was sucked into the direction of the monster planet that was consuming the very world of Derpius itself. The trio made it to the shuttles and took the nearest one, seeing another group do the same. Three quarters of Derpius was already gone, and the both ships took off, Derpy’s ship was luckier as the other ship was sucked into the oblivion. Derpy scowled in anger, as more lives were lost to this monster. The ship that was cut smashed repeatedly against a few buildings that were sucked in and fell straight towards the maw at the center. The pod glowed blue than dimmed to gray; along with it’s inhabitants inside and was than smashed to pieces. the pieces we're liquefied and sent through several tubes that arched across the inside of the planet before coming to it's core that burned the few pieces of debris that remained. on the ring around the planet, several parts of it glowed green with the new energy gained. Within a few moments Derpius was no more, only this planet of pure evil, which sees nothing else but to consume world after world until all are none.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was the year 2013, the treacherous Kul'asepticons have conquered their own, and the Autoponies home planet of Equis. But from hidden staging grounds on two of it's moons, The valiant Autopoines make an attempt of reclaiming their homeworld.

Deep within the base of one of them was a unicorn mare with purple armor on a blue mane, and a sheild on her flank, Gleaming Shield. and behind her across the way was a tall white Alicorn with a rayed Sun on her Flank, two proud wings and a mane than flowed in the non-existant wind in the room, the Leader of the Autoponies, Celestia Prime.

"Gleaming Shield report right away."

Gleaming Shield turned away from the monitor which had the occasional Kul'asepticons seeker fly by the camera view. "Prime Every time I look at the monitor, feel like boiling up, when are we gonna start having fun."

"I need you to make a special run to Autopony City on Earth."

"but Prime-"

"it's not an Argument Gleaming, there isn't enough energon for us to go in for a full scale assault. get the shuttle ready."

"on it."

Gleaming Shield made her way to the shuttle and Celestia turned her attention to a pink Pegasus with a blue mane and two lightning bolts on her flank.

"Firefly what's our security situation."

"sunny skies from what I'm seeing Prime."

Firefly walked to a monitor and brought up a screen, a purple baby dragon and a pink alicorn came up on screen. the dragon spoke.

"Spine and Cadence here."

"we're sending up a shuttle, any Kul'asepticon parities in your area?"

"All clear Firefly."

Cadence brought up a screen on the left of Firefly's and Gleaming Shield came up. "hey Shield, tell my daughter Scootaloo I miss her, but tell her not to worry cause I'll be coming home after we kicking Shi'va's spiked tail across the galaxy."

"you know it Cadence."

the ship launched from it's platform and towards earth. Celestia looked towards the shuttle with hope but sighed. "Now all we need is a little energon... and a lot of luck."

Unbeknownst to any of the Autoponies, a owl was perched outside with a camera on it's head that then made it's way to Equis when Celestia finished speaking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The owl made it to the Kul’asepticon base, where it was seen by a mirror image of Celestia but with purple boots, a much darker mane and a crown making her look devil like, and a white unicorn with light and dark blue streak's in her mane: the Logic thinking Corona and the communications officer Vinyl Mirror. Corona spoke as the owl flew in.

"Owloucious returns Shi'va."

Owloucious perched on the arm of the four armed, snouted and slender demon, Shi'va, leader of the Kul'asepticons. "Welcome Owloucious, unlike some of my other warriors, you never fail me." Shi'va said this looking at the red and black female Minotaur in the back who turned at the word other and looked at Shi'va angrily: the traitorous Tirac. "Vinyl, playback what Owloucious found." Owloucious flew to Vinyl than transformed turning into a cassette than going into her chest compartment. When Vinyl spoke, it was a cold voicoded monotone voice.

"As you command Shi'va."

Vinyl transformed and became a Walkman than connected to a port on the side and on the screen next to it, a video played of Shield and Celestia’s conversation, Shi’va’s smile growing bigger as more information got divulged, than the video of Celestia spoke. “Now all we need is a bit of Energon… and a lot of luck.”

“More than you know Prime…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gleaming Shield was monitoring the systems on the ship, all seemed normal, when an explosion rocked the back of the ship and tearing through some of the wires was none other than Shi’va herself. The first one to notice was Big Macarena. “Shi’va!” she got out of her seat ran near the tear and shouted to the others. “Kul’asepticons!!”

“Die Autoponies!!”

Shi’va jumped back and transformed into her gun mode that Tirac grabbed than aimed at Big Macarena, than fired, bringing the Autopony down quickly. The next to get out of her seat was Rose who fired, barely missing Tirac. Rainbone Crusher behind Tirac dodged and fired, the shot going through Rose’s chest, causing her eyes to glow and smoke come out of her mouth before she joined the fate Big Macarena suffered. Nurse Redheart and Gleaming Armor got up and fired at the Kul’asepticons not stopping, but Tirac landed a shot on both of them than fired non-stop, sending shots through both Ponies chest and down to the floor dead. Tirac threw Shi’va up into the air in time for her to transform, allowing Shi’va to land on the floor and looked around seeing how quick the job got done as Kul’asepticons moved to the recently made vacant seats and monitored the course.

“This was almost too easy Tirac.”

“Much Easier oh mighty Shi’va than attacking the real threat: the Autopony Moon Base.”

Shi’va walked forward. “You’re an idiot Tirac. When we slip by their early warning system in their own shuttle The Autoponies will be vanquished forever!”

Gleaming Shield used what strength she still had to cling to Shi’va’s leg in protest. No…

“Such heroic Nonsense.”

Shi’va aimed her fusion cannon that was on her upper right Arm to the dying Autopony, ending her life in a blast of plasma.