• Published 29th Dec 2014
  • 7,093 Views, 495 Comments

Saints and Sparkles - Etriax



While poking through the Zin's systems, Kinzie Kensington discovers a member of another alien race of unicorns, apparently. One that the Zin are very interested in. When the Boss hears of this, a rescue is mounted for this strange equine...

  • ...
26
 495
 7,093

Romance Twilight Sparkle: What You All Expected (Bonus Chapter!)

Author's Note:

And here's the other way last chapter could've gone, ya sick dishwashers. Another bonus chapter. Because let's face it, you were all expecting this.

Leave some feedback!

Voyeurism!

Twilight was curled up on the rec room couch, levitating four billiard balls above her as she idly played with them. It had been a long time since the unicorn had been bored. A very long time.

Twilight Sparkle missed books. She hadn't even thought about books since her initial abduction, but now that she was alone without direction, it was killing her. Figuratively, she clarified to herself. The "swanky" looping music on the speakers had already been turned off and the room was now silent, only broken by the ambient noises of the ship itself and the occasional bit of unintelligible speech from a distant Kinzie.

She sighed and dropped the balls back on their table, laying on all fours as she idly scanned the room with those big violet orbs. Her mind began to drift and eventually she settled on... one possibility... She could do that... But surely that wouldn't be right... She didn't need to do that... She didn't particularly want to do that...

And yet there she was, staring at a comic book lying on a chair on the other side of the room. Comics are Spike's thing, though, she thought, looking away and instead finding herself missing the little guy even more. She now wished for a way to send a letter. She would have to remember to find some paper and a quill.

Her eyes fell on the comic book again... "'Nyteblade'..." she uttered softly, thinking on it for a moment before beginning to levitate the thin pages over to the couch.

Only to drop them on the floor when a familiar face suddenly peeked around a wall and scared the poor unicorn half to death. "AHHHH!" she yelled, scampering off the couch and falling to the floor as the pain in her chest returned. "B-Boss! Please! Stop doing that!" she then begged as the leader of the Saints utterly failed to stifle her laughter.

"Nope!" she laughed, doing so harder as she said so. "It'll never not be funny!"

The unicorn grumbled as she climbed back onto the couch, lying down on all fours again as the Boss approached, standing over the violet mare with an expression that seemed... nervous?

"Sooooo... Twilight..." the Boss began, clenching her left fist while tucking hair behind her ears with her right hand. "I've been meaning to ask you about something... And I'm not going to lie... I never thought I'd be asking a pony this..."

Twilight stared up at the Boss with curiosity and confusion, the pain in her chest now reduced to a dull ache. The mare had to wonder where she was going with this, but quickly came to a conclu-

Twilight's train of thought was cut off when the Boss sat down, put a hand on the side of Twilight's head, and kissed her. It was a short kiss, but it still got the mare to blush and to flail about comically.

"Wanna fuck?"

Twilight stared at the Boss with wide eyes and a disbelieving expression. "E... Excuse me...?"

"Good enough." And then the mare was pressed down into the couch, any protests muted by a set of human lips. Twilight started to struggle underneath the human, but then she felt a hand on her horn...

---

Kinzie watched as the four males in the Simulation caused havok on the streets of virtual Steelport, occasionally giving them a warning or just talking back when spoken to. And she didn't stop until she heard an odd noise come from the rec room.

Curious, she tapped into the ship's security systems and glanced at the camera feeds for the rec room. Her jaw subsequently dropped and her eyes subsequently widened at what she saw. "... What the fuck, Boss..." she uttered quietly, tapping a few keys and returning her attention to King, Gat, Pierce and Keith. "Guys, come back for a sec... you should see this."

---

It wasn't long until the entire gang was gathered around Kinzie's laptop, watching the camera feed with slack jaws and reactions ranging from shock to laughter to disgust to deciding to leave in CID's case.

They all watched, unable to look away, whether they particularly wanted to or not.