• Published 9th Dec 2014
  • 6,505 Views, 53 Comments

A second chance - MagicalEntaty



Twilight Sparkle is banished from Equestria for something she didn't do but This young alicorn won't be as alone as she thought

  • ...
12
 53
 6,505

Students and teacher.

Finding the path that her friends took was repetitively easy just look for damage a red eyes could do and fallow, those things can cause quite a bit of damage when enraged. And this was a lot of damage.

When fallowing the path Twilight found a cave that was mostly hidden by shrubbery where she could hear faint crys, and soft shushing. Going in she found that it a rather shallow cave with four figures huddaling in the back, three ponies and a young dragon, all of whom she knew well.

The young ponies all had similar cutie marks of a tri coloured shield with aether a wing, apple, or music note. The first was a yellow earth pony with red hair and a bow, the second was a white unicorn with powder pink and purple hair, the last was a orange paguses with dark purple hair. Then the dragon was purple with green spikes. They all grew so much seance he last saw them.

Memories of teaching the young ponies and raising the drake from an egg flashed before her eye's. When they first saw her they recoiled back.

"Applebloom, Sweetybell, Scootalo, Spike. It's okay I'm here to bring you some where safe."

Spike was the first to register who she was.

"Twilight?"

"Yes Spike it's me, I missed you so much." He ran up and gave her a tearie hug, he was now as tall as her, Twilight noted. Soon the cutie mark crusaders jaoined in with a cry of "TWILIGHT!". After a muinute Twilight reluctantly broke the hug. "It's not safe here fallow me and I'll explained everything there." They gave a nod and fallowed out of the cave back to her home.

Author's Note:

Just a quick chapter to say no it is not dead just havering a hard time getting from point a to point b. Hope you liked it.