• Published 30th Apr 2012
  • 1,325 Views, 17 Comments

~School Magic Panic!♥!~ - PhoKingAzn

  • ...
4
 17
 1,325

Chapter 1: Dragon Melancholy

Chapter 1: Dragon Melancholy

"Would you like some more tea Twilight?", asked Celestia as she sips her cup.

"I would love to have some Princess Celestia", as she pours tea into my cup.

It was a bright and sunny day outside the balcony of Princess Celestia's quarters. The sun shining brightly as the sky reflect the blue Equestrian seas from the distance. The wind was calm and settle as I sip into my elegant cup looking towards my novel.

"So Twilight how are your studies coming along?"

"It's going along great! I was able to learn every shout in the Dragon language and every magic spell in existence."

"Oh very nice Twilight. Bravo!", claps Princess Celestia as she continues to sip her tea.
"Twilight I have something important to tell you."

"What is the matter Princess?"

"You have out grown your studies and its time for to move on past the Academy."

I sprayed all my tea out of my mouth and looked towards Celestia.

"Twilight it's time for you to move on...Move on...Move on", chants Celestia as she turns into a tentacle monster gripping her limbs on to me. I was surprised and I couldn't breathe. "It's time for you to go Twilight... Twilight.... TWILIGHT!", exclaims pinkie hung over my bed.

"Wake up silly class is going to stand soon, you don't wanna be late don't you?"

"Ohh... Argh.. hold on Pinkie I'll be right there."

I get up from the bed stared towards the ground, thinking to myself, "That.. was a horrible dream... What if I do... Dang it Twilight it's only your second year calm down....there's still time here left..." I hop from the bed and get ready for class.

I walked towards my old classroom. Nothing has changed much ever since the summer vacation and I don't expect anything less. I walked into class R-34 and there is the end of the front rows was Dimitri. Last year he saved me from Trixie's wrath in the school's arena. The rest of the school year after that was quite interesting the fact we were both handicapped. During those months I had sessions with Princess Celestia, she was the best teacher I ever had.

I walked into the classroom and sat next to Dimitri, he was giving off a big grin.

"Hey Twilight...let's hope this year there won't be any duels don't you think?", as he chuckles to himself.

"Hey Dimitri... yeah let's hope that never happens again."

"Lighten up Twilight, I hear Trixie left the school to go on the road for some stupid magic show or something."

"Hehe yeah that would be actually more fitting for her...", reminding myself of last night's dream.

"So Dimitri how was your summer?"

"Ehh nothing much, I traveled to Dragon Mountain to learn more of the dragon language. I know more shouts now. Almost seven different shouts!"

"Wow Dimitri that's amazing... I was only able to learn four because my pet Spike needed to be taken care of."

"Ah... don't worry I'll teach them to you sometime", as he gives off a gentle smile towards me.

I blush glancing away as Princess Celestia came in to teach the class.

~~~~~

After class Celestia and I went to her quarters for our routine private sessions. Princess Celestia is really is a powerful pony. She was able to teach me how to control mana through my horn and also my hooves. I trotted inside first with Princess Celestia behind me.

"Twilight how are your studies during the summer?"

"I'm doing very well Celestia, but I was only able to learn four dragon shouts due to my pet Spike."

"Ahh I see dragon trouble?", as Celestia prepares the tea.

"Yeah he's acts like a foal and it takes a long time to calm him down."

"Ah... as for me I also have quite a Dragon problem myself."

"What do you mean princess?"

"Well you see..", but she was cut off a shadow figured appear at the door. The figure moved quickly inside and in front of me. I flinched and I glance back to find an oddly shaped dragon. He had many different animal parts as limbs and he looked a bit crazy. The dragon gave off a big grin saying,
"Oh what do we have here. I see this is your little student her Celestia", as he pokes my head with his finger"
"She's cute and adorable", as the lofty dragon passionately snuggling towards Celestia "But not as adorable as you my Princess", as Celestia chuckles to herself on the caressing dragon.

"Twilight I like you to meet Discord", as I stared towards discord with a blank expression.

"My name is Discord, I am the dragon of chaos and calamity", as he takes a bow.

"Um... Nice to meet you Discord...."

"Sorry Twilight, but me and discord are going to have a walk in the garden. We can have our session in another time though."

"B-but Princess!", I retorted, but too late as the odd couple already left the room...

Comments ( 13 )

521811
alternate universes, we make new rules :)

you have the mane 6 tag and a twi tag. wasn't sure if you knew. or is it supposed to be like that?

525489
huh now that you mention it

525687 I was reading a blog earlier and some one said they had a plan to use the mane 6 tag and then the twi tag to show that she was really important. I haven't had a chance to read this story yet. But I will get to it as soon as I get some free time.

526356
I don't know i added that because both prologues were separate stories, i guess

527320

Actually the title has no reference, but the content and the story reflect off lots of animes I seen :rainbowdetermined2:

530171 Oh. Well, that's not the first time I've gotten something wrong XD

is this a good discord or one that has evil plans?

hmmmmm. Interesting. Like Annabeth would say, I'm going to say, i'll wait for it to go good or bad. Sorry to be forboding :/

544437
yeah probably about a week or so I'll finish it.
I have to finish my other stories atm lol

Login or register to comment