• Published 10th Dec 2014
  • 623 Views, 1 Comments

Canterlot Nightmare - Limelight02



A battle with an unlikely foe at Canterlot High. Which dangers will they face next?

  • ...
4
 1
 623

Drop to Doom

Sunset started to breath heavily. She started turning in circles looking as the debris was being pushed out of the room. Sunset quickly pulled Twilight to her feet as she bent down to grab a bigger stone. As the walls grew closer, they laid against them. Sunset jammed the stone between the walls, keeping them from coming closer. She sighed and hugged Twilight. They almost started crying. Sunset started to wedge herself between the walls and shuffled toward the ceiling. Twilight had built up enough strength she could join Sunset. By the time Twilight lifted her foot, the floor slid away and the walls started moving back. Sunset grabbed some stones that jutted out of the wall and pointed some out to Twilight. They both were secure as the walls started moving down. They stared up as the light from the torches disappeared and darkness surrounded them. When the wall reached the bottom, it swung sideways, throwing both of them off. They could still hear faint yells from their friends. They didn't have any supplies and couldn't see. As soon as they started to move, one-by-one, torches lit up in a circle around them. They were both thrown to the ground. Not by a person, but more by a force. Shadows crossed the walls and metal cuffs came up through the floor and grasped their wrist and ankles. The figure stepped from the darkness and faint light lit their face. They had long, dark hair. Fangs for teeth. Armor and a helmet reflecting the light. Nightmare Moon.