• Published 10th Dec 2014
  • 624 Views, 1 Comments

Canterlot Nightmare - Limelight02



A battle with an unlikely foe at Canterlot High. Which dangers will they face next?

  • ...
4
 1
 624

Cornerstone

"Sunset!" Fluttershy screamed.


The stones covered the floor and dust filled the air. Fluttershy coughed and tried to wave the dust away from her face. She started to look through the pile of stones. She saw a piece of Sunset's hair and started to throw stones everywhere. When she moved enough stones, she pulled Sunset out. She laid her fingers under where Sunset's jaw hinged. Fluttershy sighed. She found a pulse. Fluttershy examined Sunset. She pulled off her own scarf and wrapped it around Sunsets head after she had poured some water from her bottle onto it. Sunset began to wake up drearily. She sat up and breathed in sharply as she clutched her head in her hand. They both looked around the long hall. They each helped each other to recover. Sunset tried to splint Fluttershy's leg with two rulers and tape while Fluttershy dabbed Sunset's forehead with water. Sunset ripped of the remaining tape then crawled across the floor. She was careful of where she placed her hands because debris covered the floor. She found a stick and handed it to Fluttershy. They both stood and walked down the hall. The hall was long and they both grew tired. Toward the end of the hall, torches lined the wall. They were all lit. They weren't alone.

Author's Note:

I called this chapter Cornerstone because Sunsey Shimmer acts as the backbone for this story.