• Published 10th Dec 2014
  • 623 Views, 1 Comments

Canterlot Nightmare - Limelight02



A battle with an unlikely foe at Canterlot High. Which dangers will they face next?

  • ...
4
 1
 623

A Little Extra Help

They started walking to Sugarcube Corner.


"Are you sure this is gonna work?" asked Rainbow Dash.


"Trust me," said Sunset," They'll join."


They walked in to three people sitting on bar stools.


"Hey guys!" said Sunset.


"Hi, Sunset!" they all rang in unison. "We haven't seen you for a while."


"Sonata, you just saw her yesterday. Remember, at the library?" said Aria.


"Give her a break, Aria," said Adagio, "It's her special way of expressing herself."


"Whoa, you guys changed a lot," said Rainbow Dash.


"Yeah, we learned the hard way," said Adagio.


"Wanna sit down and get smoothies. We have some bad news," said Twilight.


"Smoothies won't cover up the bad news. But it's worth a try!" They got their smoothies and sat down at a table.


"So what your saying is we might lose our school?"


"Only if we can't stop her in time," said Fluttershy.


"Ooh, ooh! I know what to do!" screamed Pinkie Pie.


She ran into the kitchen and we heard many pots clanging and tape peeling of of its roll. She came out with a pile of rope and duck tape in her hands.


"Alright, which one of you first?" she said almost evilly.