• Published 5th Dec 2014
  • 17,274 Views, 139 Comments

My Little Orgy: Debauchery Is Magic - kainofthesand



Follow Twilight as she meets sexy new friends and tries to learn more about the elements of Debauchery to stop the return of Nightmare Moon.

Comments ( 15 )

The END has come.
Great story. :pinkiesmile:
I loved it. :heart:
I wait for the Next Story with excitement.

this was a amazing story! i cant wait for the next instalment.

I so hope you make a sequel with Queen Chrysalis during the wedding, that is if you want to that is, would be a fun read though and I liked the story.

I'd just like to say that I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into writing this story! Thank you very much! :pinkiehappy:

That was great; I was worried you weren't coming back. I'm really looking forward to reading new stuff from you again.:yay:

As glad as I am to see this update, I'm equally sad that you decided to end this. This story had so much potential. The premise was unique, the idea of the Elements now becoming futas, not to mention all the possibilities for fetish fuel. You wouldn't even have to follow the episodes, just making up slice of life stories with a sexy twist. It really is sad that this won't be continuing.
In conclusion, allow me to point out a few of the more jarring typos.

impotent station as hard as steel

impotent STALLION

she immediately stated prodding at the tiny opening

immediately STARTED

The semen stung her sinuses and Luna couldn’t breath very well.

couldn't BREATHE

Luna coughed and grasped for air as jazz

GASPED, JIZZ

Now turn around stick out your rear and beg me

around, stick out your rear, and

Through her gritted teeth ponies could hear growers and

hear GROWLES

she bellowed in an earth quacking voice.

earth CRACKING

There helped one another up onto their hind legs.

THEY helped

splattering the three fillies Luna had been playing with earlier.

This part is rather confusing as said fillies were never mentioned in this chapter before now. It's actually implied that they were dismissed for Luna and Molestia to have their fun alone, so how are they suddenly close enough to get splashed?

“Just kidding!” Molestia blurted.
“Seriously, Twilight get a sense of humor.

No need for a paragraph break.

I thought this story would also sexualize the other episodes of MLP. Maybe in a sequel? :raritystarry:

Weird, this story is no longer showing up in my fetish bookshelf. Anyone know why

This one stands out to me, great story

7849422
Considering he has a lot of other stories to take care of I doubt he'll come back for a sequel anytime soon...
That being said it would be fun to see sexualized versions of certain episodes... here's a few funny ideas I had after reading your comment:

Griffon the Brush Off:
RD's old flame Gilda returns in an attempt to get back together with her, however Pinkie ends up competing with her for who can please the cyan pegasus the most.

Boast Busters:
A pornstar called the "Great and Powerful" Trixie arrives in town, claiming she can easily combine any fetish with another and give them twice the pleasure. The towns people end up mixing their preferences... until Fluttershy's bestiality and Spike's giantess desires are combined.

Look Before You Sleep:
Twilight throws an orgy slumber party, but only Rarity and AJ can make it, after some fun and games they share sexual encounters from their pasts...

Call of the Cutie:
AB makes a bet with DT that she can easily get her own sex-slaves, if she can then DT will become her personal plaything, but if she fails she becomes DT's servant...

Sonic Rainboom:
RD ha been practicing the most powerful technique that promises immediate orgasm from those with less-than alicorn-level endurance. She just needs to stop passing out before she can do it...

Stare Master:
Scootaloo ends up becoming obsessed with bestiality and begs Fluttershy for her own personal pet, she ends up getting more than what she bargained for when a cockatrice tries to take her as it's mate.

A Dog and Pony Show:
Rarity is abducted by Diamond Dogs, but quickly turns them into her personal harem.

The Return of Harmony:
Celestia's old BF Discord awakens from his hibernation and challenged her for the right to be the perverse ruler of Equestria, the mane six must outlast his sexual challenges or else.... actually not much will change, they're just doing it for shit and giggles.

Luna Eclipsed:
Every Nightmare Night Luna picks six special foals to join her personal harem, but things take a different twist as she turn everyone in town into a foal!

The Mysterious Mare Do Well:
RD becomes obsessed with anonymous sex, so the mane six don the mantle of a masked hero to fulfill her desires, but she starts recognizing their techniques and the thrill loses its flare... resulting in more of Ponyville joining in the fad.

Secret of My Excess:
Spike's dragonistic greed gets the better of him and he stats abducting other mare to make his personal harem.

It's About Time:
Interested in selfcest, Twilight travels back in time to try it out on herself...

A Canterlot Wedding:
As part of a peace treaty with the Changelings, Twilight's brother is to marry the Queen and Princess Cadence.The mane six are tasked with preparing the wedding, with Twilight eager to score some "post-wedding bang" point with her brother, the Princess and Queen. Meanwhile Spike befriends a changeling named Thorax and discovers he's biesexual.

That's all I've got for now.

7877607

Sounds interesting enough. If the Author is too busy to write a sequel, maybe we could do some collab work on one? Maybe with the Author giving us input and maybe writing a bit in the collab as well? Would be interesting in any case. :pinkiesmile:

7883690
If he's willing, then I wouldn't mind. :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Thepervertedeye deleted Jul 2nd, 2017

7877607 Damn. That's impressive.

this was a fantastic story! i hope you do a sequel someday

Login or register to comment