• Published 3rd Dec 2014
  • 819 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Warrior: Prophecy of Six - TheOriginalSS



Crookedstar receives a prophecy that six brave young warriors will save the clans at their time of need. Little did he know that those six would also end up being four legged as well.

  • ...
3
 21
 819

Chapter 3: Seperation

Author's Note:

Has Not Been Proofread

Okay, first things first, I am not following the events of Bramblestar's Storm

I only used the allegiances in order to vallify cats weren't dead.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Nervously, Applejack and Fluttershy backed away from the patrol, only to be boxed in by those behind them. The toms growled intimidatingly at them, causing Fluttershy to whimper.

"Who are you two?" Onestar's voice rang clearly through the air, piercing it as though it was a dagger in the cold air.

Applejack thought fast at the names that Pinkie had given them on the fly. She worriedly tried to pronounce the absurd sounding words, "I-Ima Gorsefoot, this 'ere is Yellerpelt."

Onestar narrowed his eyes even further, "Goresfoot and Yellowpelt? Those sound like warrior names for two random rouges."

Rainbow Dash was about to throw herself out of the tree and attack the tom, yet Twilight looked at her and whispered, "if you go down there now, we'll all get captured!"

"I don't care!" Rainbow retorted, "They're our friends!"

Twilight looked as though she was having a serious debate in her mind. With a groan, she looked down and she whispered, "Yes, but we can't afford to have all of us captured. We... we'll have to rescue them. But if we get caught, no one will be there to save them... I'm sorry Rainbow."

Rainbow snapped her head around, yet the logic made sense. Despite her growing sense of loyalty and anger, she muttered something and sulked into the leaves, hiding herself from view.

They were luckily high enough in the tree that detecting their scent was near impossible. However, Rarity and Pinkie didn't have that luxury.

Thankfully for the two, Onestar was too preoccupied with Fluttershy and Applejack. He stepped forward and he said with a low growl, "Are you from the Dark Forest?"

Fluttershy cowered to the ground, while Applejack seemed to get annoyed from the comment. She opened her mouth to say something when a tom stepped forward. He was brown with white covering his fur.

"Onestar, calm down!" Harespring, the deputy, said with a slight hint of annoyance, "If they were really apart of the Dark Forest, would they be cowering in fear? and wouldn't their fur be see through?"

The leader looked down at them and he flicked his tail. Two cats flanked Applejack and Fluttershy, cutting off hope of escape.

"Weaselfur, Leaftail," he named them, "let's take these two back to camp."

Rainbow's claws slid out and held the branch tightly, and Twilight laid her tail across Rainbow's shoulders. It was a little strange having this much control over the little appendage. As a pony, she didn't really have the ability to do that much with it.

Still, dealing with their new bodies would have to wait. The patrol was beginning to head to the tree branch connecting the island together.

Within the bush, Pinkie had been watching the scene with Rarity. The two of them were scared enough that neither of them spoke to each other.

When the patrol was gone, they waited a few minutes before the four of them reunited. Rainbow was visibly furious and Twilight looked as though she'd been told she'd failed a test.

"Oh what are we going to do?!" Rarity wailed, "They took Applejack and Fluttershy!"

"You don't say!" Rainbow retorted. Twilight flicked his face with her nose.

She sat down, "We can't be fighting right now! We need to follow them and figure out where they're going!"

Pinkie bounced around them like her normal self, minus the noise that usually accompanied it. She finally stopped and looked into their eyes, "So, what are we gonna do about it?"

"I say we should chase after them!" Rainbow clawed the ground, "If Opal was fast, then we gotta be able to catch up!"

Twilight shook her head, "No, Rainbow, think about it! Don't you realize that if we expose ourselves like that, we could end up getting captured just like them?"

Rarity stepped forward, "Well, perhaps we try and sneak them out."

Pinkie hopped inbetween them, "Oh, are we gonna plan a jailbreak!? I'm in, I'm in!"

A paw pushed her aside, "Yes Pinkie, we will get them back." Twilight announced, "But the problem is we don't even know where they ARE."

More claw marks coated the dirt beneath the former blue pegasus. She started scratching faster, "We can't just sit here then!"

This time, the group had to agree with the she-cat. Twilight turned to Rarity, "alright, so we need to-"

"I told you the voices were coming from over here!"

"Well, I'll be!"

The sound of splashing could be heard, and soon pawsteps were hitting the ground.

"Scatter!" Twilight ordered. Rainbow ran into a tree and dashed her way up the trunk. Pinkie was gone in an instant, with no one knowing where she went. Twilight jumped into a little hole beneath the roots of the largest tree.

However, Rarity tripped over a root and fell onto the ground. By the time she'd gotten back up, she'd already been surrounded.

A brown tom stepped forward, "Well, you were right!" He leaned over her, "who are you?"

Rarity looked up with panicked eyes, "I'm Rar... Whitetail, dear."

Grasspelt nodded to the other cats in his patrol and Shimmerpelt helped her to her feet. The former looked into Rarity's eyes and asked, "Why are you out here?"

She began to think of a reason, but her mind went blank, "W-well I-I was trying to find you of course!"

"What is she doing?!" Rainbow nearly said it loud enough for them to hear. Shimmerpelt turned briefly at the noise, but dismissed it quickly.

"You want to join Riverclan?" Grasspelt looked at her almost disbelievingly.

Rarity nodded, "Yes yes! I-I really do want to! I've been searching forever and I found this... lovely island and waited for you!"

Grasspelt turned to the other cats, then he made a motion with his tail. They all moved behind him as the tom announced, "Follow us."

Rarity gave a false smile and she began to follow the four cats, casting one last look back at the island before trotting across the tree bridge.

Rainbow dashed down the tree, her temper almost at its limit. Just as she was about to overtake the group and rescue their friend, Twilight pounced on her back and struggled to hold her down.

"Let go of me!" Rainbow yowled.

Twilight looked up, confirming they hadn't heard. She gulped and she hissed in her ear, "If we go now, they'll see us for sure! Think!"

"I'm doing thinking! They're for eggheads like you! Let me up!"

At that moment, Pinkie bounced happily into the clearing. The leaves rustled and parted, revealing a group of four other cats. Twilight's pupils narrowed and she leap off Dash, running into the nearest bush out of surprise.

The group hadn't seen her leave. Pinkie bounced up happily and she lead them up to Dash, "See, I told you!"

"Thank you, Wildpelt." Scorchfur nodded to her before they looked at Rainbow, "This is the one?"

Pinkie nodded, "Yepyepyep!"

The patrol surrounded Rainbow and helped her to her feet. She let her claws slide out, but didn't attack.

Pinkie giggled, "We'd be happy to come with you guys to Shadowclan!"

Scorchfur turned to the group, "Didn't Onestar say he captured some rouges too?"

"Eh, just a coincidence I guess." A she-cat shrugged.

"Weren't the Riverclan cats taking one too?" Scorchfur pressed.

Pinkie jumped in, "are we gonna get going or what?!"

The patrol took a step back before composing themselves. They hefted Rainbow up and they nodded, "Let's go."

Pinkie winked and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, I got everything under control!"

~

"Oh my gosh!" Twilight paced, "What am I gonna do?!"

The patrol had long since taken her friend away to Celestia knew where. She had no clue how to find them, how to follow them or where they went!

"This isn't good! They could be anywhere!" She muttered to herself, pacing a little faster.

Twilight took several minutes of this before she finally gulped and shook herself. she clawed the ground involuntarily and she dashed out to the middle of the clearing.

"Rainbow! Pinkie!" She called, "anypony!"

There was no response.

She dashed out to the bridge and ran across, arriving on the other shore. Her nerves got the better of her as she began abandoning logic and running towards a large group of trees.

She skirted those trees that were the closest together and made her way into what looked like a dense forest. It was early dawn by this point, causing a slight sheen of green to coat her surroundings.

However, she was too scared to even think about it. She ran into the woods and she started to look around illogically. She looked panicked and wasn't putting thought into her actions.

"Oh where could they be!" She yowled.

"Is someone there?"

Twilight froze and she saw what looked like a molted she-cat come out of the leaves. She was carrying sweet smelling herbs in her mouth, clamped between moss.

The cat laid her pile down and she asked, "Are you lost?"

Twilight thought about what to say, her body starting to get even more tense. She'd seen what the other cats were. Despite her not looking as strong, as they'd learned with their foes in Equestria, appreances were deceiving.

"I'm Leafpool." she smiled, "do you want me to help you find your way back?"

The former mare thought about it before she weighed her options. Wander aimlessly, or have a point to start from.

"S-sure." she took a step forward and she looked down.

"Well, let's get you back to the Thunderclan camp and we'll get you sorted out."

Comments ( 9 )

A bit fast paced, but awesome nonetheless. :pinkiehappy:

5345920 It was meant to be really faced paced ^_^

I have read the books before, and I never heard shadowclan this desperate for warriors.because they don't accept kittypets/rogues in their clan. Or any clan

5346067 I did that because of the fact that it was after the Last Hope, where they were destroyed. Also, they weren't accepting them, they're taking them prisioner.

I like this.:pinkiehappy:

Awesome story! Banana!!!

I wonder what crookedstar thinks of the current events :raritywink::raritywink:*nudge* *nudge*

I have plans to continue this in a little bit! I was working on some other things and I forgot this story! Hopefully I'll have the next chatper up by the end of the day!

OMG MORE PLZ MORE!:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment