• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 7,004 Views, 193 Comments

The Devil Inside - Chelis



The permanent opening of the portal between Equestia and the alternate human world allows Sunset Shimmer to use her magic again

  • ...
27
 193
 7,004

The Family

"Do you love your adoptive father?" Ember Velvet asked, her piercing glare still concentrated on sunset. Sunset's mind was still racing over her victory against She-Demon a few days before, which between the revelation that using the she-demon and the fact the crime rate took a nosedive, and talking to her friends, she decided to semi-retire the She-Demon, only using her in emergencies. It was fun while it lasted, but it was also at the point where it was affecting her sleep patterns and starting to wear down on her grades. “The She-Demon” announced it to her father through a devilish looking letter and envelope. Thunder breeze was disappointed but understood, since she was basically doing it for free.

Ember Velvet and Sunset Shimmer had warmed up to each other enough that Sunset was willing to give away some secrets, like who she liked, and even some of the gossip at school. But sunset was not willing to give up the whole "I'm a magical pony from another world" thing, especially since her family still had no clue about it.

"I do, he brought me in with open arms, fed me, clothed me, raised me when he didn't have to. I don't know If I can ever repay him for his kindness," Sunset replied.

"So it's safe to say that you're willing to do anything for him?" Ember followed up. Sunset studied Ember, trying to figure out where she was going with this. It was cryptic as it sounded like she was trying to lead her to a path she did not want to go down.

You ain't getting a hoofin’ slip from me, woman.

"I would risk everything for him and Hazel. They mean the world to me."

***

At the same time, in a warehouse deep in the Baltimare harbor, an oncoming storm was brewing. The warehouse itself was dilapidated with the rafters rusting out, many missing sheet metal sidings, and rats that all but ignored the humans that had decided to occupy the warehouse. The missing sheet metal siding gave the thirty men on their knees a good, final view of the Baltimare Bay. Around them were five black-clad men, all in ski masks and weilding submachine guns.

The captured men looked at the others who were captured as well and recognized each other as members of all the other gangs that existed in the city. Many of the men knew each other, fought with each other, shot at each other, or shot their friends and family. They were captured and drag there by many different mean, some were picked up off the street with windowless vans, others were taken from their homes at gunpoint had to watch as their wives and children were shot execution-style before they were taken, some were even offered as a sacrifice by some of the bigger gangs to protect the necks of the higher ups. They knew it was the end of the line for them. A few were crying, others were mumbling to themselves in prayers. Some were silent, unsure of what was to happen.

Hours passed, and their knees were in searing pain, as well as their arms. Whenever someone had to move or try to stand up to remedy the pain from their knees, they would be hit by the butt of the gun from a guard. They wanted the ordeal to be over, even if it meant their deaths.

Their fears or relief became true when they heard the car roll up outside the warehouse, and then heard the footsteps of people walk in. A few looked back for a quick second to see the eyes of who ordered their deaths.

There was four of them, three twenty-something adults and one older man in a business suit, who was assumed to be the ring leader. The two younger men had a different style of each other. One had a white and baby blue sports suit that reminded them of the eighties fashion. The other man had a red and black zoot suit, carrying a Tommy Gun. His face was concealed by a thin, black masquerade mask. The woman, however, was a looker: petite, babyfaced, and looked like a young teenager with the long, plain dress she was wearing. She was the one that the few that looked back at and broke a cold sweat because she was carrying an ax.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here!?" the woman asked as she played with her ax and eyeing the line up in front of her.

"Hey, guards! I ain't a fink, I want them to see the faces of the people who we will bump off, Eh?! " the man with the Tommy Gun barked.

With a few commands of the guards, the thirty men turned to see their captors using their knees and keeping their hands up.

"These are?" the older man asked as he lit up a cigar.

"They are the top lieutenants of each of the gangs in the city. A few of them actually head them as well, Pap." the woman said.

"Ya, we just fucking ice these fuckers, and then let them motherfuckers know we run this fucking town now, maen!" the Man in the eighties clothing suggested.

"Whatever you say, Montana. Can we get this over with? I got a gin mill to hit up and keen dolls to bang," the man with the Tommy Gun asked.

"Masquerade, you gotta learn how to enjoy this shit. Like the cat playing with the mouse, tossing it around like a rag doll, making the mouse think it's going to get away. Then, as the cat gets bored, it puts the head of the mouse in her mouth, clamps down on her neck and rips it off, bone and all, right before she eats it!" the woman commented.

"Lizzie, I fucking love you to death, sister, but you are fucking psychotic." Montana replied.

"I know, I think I creamed just thinking about it," Lizzie replied.

One of the gang members had enough and got up and started to run for the opening of the sheet metal behind him.

"Oh no! You ain’t beatin it from here that easily, palie," Masquerade bellowed as he let loose a burst of bullets, two of bullets ripping through the man's knees, the rest of them ended the lives of the them where were on their knees next to the guy a moment earlier . The gang member cried out in pain even as he tried to crawl away, slipping on the blood of the two men who were put down in the gunfire. He was stopped by Masquerade stopping in front of him. Masquerade pressed the barrel against the top of the man's head as the man sobbed. He was about to press the trigger until...

"Hey! Speakeasy! Let me have him!" Lizzie hollered at Masquerade.

"No, get your own!" Masquerade spat as he stepped back and pulled the trigger. The gunshot echoed across the warehouse and made the man limp, a gush of blood pouring from the wound.

"Dad!" Lizzie cried out.

"Lizzie, you have the other guys here to choose from," Papa said as he continued to puff on his cigar.

"But that one was trying to get away!" she whined.

"Just kill one anyway!"

"Fine!" she moaned as she pulled out a pouch from her purse. She unfurled it to reveal a transparent raincoat. With her ax, she walked down the line of prisoners, looking at each one of them in the eyes and reading their fear in complete arousal. The sound of the ax head being dragged along the ground echoed throughout the warehouse. She walked up to one and squatted, her panties and delectable cleavage in clear view of the prisoner.

"Hi! You're cute!" she complimented the gang member. The man said nothing, trying to look down and away from her exposure

"Aww, you don't think I'm pretty?"

"You're a monster." he mumbled.

"A monster? Aww, and here I was hoping to have you be a slave or something. Of course, Father would never allow it but I would have tried. I really would of." Lizzie lamented.

"My wife and child are dead because of you all. You could've let them live!" he sobbed in anger.

"See, honey, that's the thing, They’re loose ends. They would have talked and that would be bad for us. Besides, I bet your wife isn't as hot as me, well, other than being so after being pelted by hot lead, but I don't think that-" Her speech was interrupted with the man spitting on Lizzie's face. Lizzie licked it off of her and smiled.

"I'll consider that a last kiss," she said as she stood up and turned around. "Too bad, but just like my Tinder app, I'm going to have to…SWIPE LEFT!"

Lizzie twisted around, swinging the ax with her body. The blade crashed into the man's head, blood spraying on the side of the man next to the cut-down gang member.

"We could've had some hot steamy sex!" she raged and she continued to hack away at the body of the man. "Now I feel better,"

She took off the raincoat and threw it to the side, and adjusted her dress. "How about you, Montana? Want one?"

"No, fuck off! I'll fucking waste my energy on motherfuckers that fucking deserve it," Montana snapped.

"Okay… Now what, Daddy?" Lizzy asked.

Papa dropped the cigar and began to think. Looking at his children and then the prisoners, he then walked up to the center of the line of gang members and dropped a fancy looking envelope in front of them that was addressed to the Baltimare PD.

"This was fun while it lasted," Papa said as he snapped his fingers twice. His children followed behind him to the limousine waiting for them. The guards by that time had gone behind the captured men. And when the family had left, they opened fire on the rest of the men.

***

Thunder and Hazel were woken up by a late night call, which Thunder answered by reaching over his wife.

"Hello? Yeah? Where? Okay, and I care because? Oh…,” he pinched the bridge of his nose, “I'll be right over."

"Is that your midnight booty call?" Hazel groggily joked.

"No, they found thirty men executed in a warehouse in the harbor, all gang members," Thunder answered as he sat on the side of the bed.

"I thought you didn't care about gang on gang violence?" Hazel asked.

"Normally, no. But this one has a manifesto." Thunder said, amused. "So, are you pregnant yet?" he asked as he kissed his wife on the forehead.

"I still can't feel the lower half of my body after last night… You’re still are as fun as our first time, boy," she answered as she reached up to give her husband a tender kiss. "Now, come back as soon as you deal with this mess. I want to go again before Sunset comes back from school today."