• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 1,758 Views, 25 Comments

Firefly - videogamegurl96



An MLP/Chucky crossover inspired by "Child's Play 3"

  • ...
7
 25
 1,758

Chapter Six

It didn’t take the duo long to find the mess hall. It was only a few yards from the office. It took them a little bit to unlock the back door that led to the kitchen, but thanks to Applejack’s lessons on applebucking, Dash was able to buck the door down in ten seconds flat. Once inside, Dash flew up to the lightswitch and flicked it on. A bright, white light that was above the center of the room’s island came to life. Stainless steel cabinets and drawers took in all the light they could muster. The tiled floor was just as white as the light as well as the tiled ceiling.
“Now then,” Chucky began, “what to eat? Hey Rainbow Dash, wanna give me a lift?”
Dash let the doll onto her back and flew around the kitchen as Chucky opened, rummaged, and finally closed all the cabinets. All he found was a value size bag of Fritos and a loaf of rye bread.
“Alright, let’s look in the fridge.” Found a bag of Swiss cheese, a sandwich bag of corned beef, a container of sauerkraut, a bottle of thousand island dressing, butter, and a brick of cream cheese. Chucky made a reuben.
Dash, on the other hand, didn’t have much luck. All she found was a bag of apples, which half of them turned out to be rotten.
About five minutes later, the duo was sitting on the island, eating their findings and creations. Dash carefully picked through the rotten apples, only finding one good one out of what she could find. Chucky had a rare moment where he actually gave a buck about anything. He somewhat pitied Dash when she only had apples to eat and he pretty much had lunch in front of him. He knew how much her stomach growled. She must be starving.
“Hey, uh, Rainbow Dash,” Chucky started, “I... If you want, you can have some corn chips.”
Dash witnessed as the doll found a bowl and poured some Fritos into it. “What are corn chips?” she asked.
“Chips made out of corn and salt. You’ll like ‘em. If I’m right, horses- I mean pegasususususus would like to eat corn.”
Dash thought about it for a second. She did like things made from corn, but she never tried corn chips. Why not? she thought. Anything’s better than rotten apples. “Sure.” Dash finally said as Chucky slid the bowl across the island to the rainbow pony. She picked up one and tried it; she found it quite enjoyable and continued to eat the rest. She shoved the bag of apples out of the way. They ate in silence for a little while. Finally, Chucky decided to start a conversation.
“So, Rainbow Dash, are you a toy, too or...”
Dash looked at him weird, “What?”
“I mean did you escape from a toy store?”
“No.”
“I didn’t think so. You look too cartoony.”
“Huh?”
“Nevermind, how the hell did you get here?”
“I tried to do a Sonic Rainboom and I failed.”
“The fuck is a “Sonic Rainboom?””
“It’s when I fly so fast, I make a rainbow trail.”
“So what? Do you shit it out or somethin’?”
“What?” (You gotta remember, Rainbow Dash is new with curse words)
“...Nevermind.”
Suddenly, pesssh. Bop Bop Bop Bop Footsteps were heard from indoors. They were about to enter through the side door, not realizing that the back door was torn down.
“Shit!” Chucky muttered under his breath, “Dash, hide!”
Dash’s ears perked up. “Where?”
“I dunno. Anywhere!”
She looked around and saw an open cabinet near the sink. With an “Aha!,” she flew in and hid there while Chucky pulled out a knife from a drawer under the island countertop.
“What are you doing?” Dash inquired.
“Tryin’ to keep us outta trouble.” was the doll’s only answer.
bop bop bop bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop Bop BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP! Cerk! Eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bop bop Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee debunk!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! THRAW! CHINK! RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! -GASP- AHHHHHHH!!!!!! FERAMMP! RRRROMP! CURR CURR RAP! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AH! THRAW! -GAAAAAAASPPPP-



rrrrrrr “Ch- Chucky? Are you OK?” Dash stuck her head out of her cabinet. Chucky turned and stared at her with a very slight bewilderment. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, Dash saw a thin stream of vibrant deep red. She then fully came out of her hiding place and came around island and saw the source of the red stream.
It was blood coming out of Chucky’s latest victim, a plus size woman with a big wart on the corner of her nose. She was dressed in a purple fuzzy robe. Underneath, was a polyester pink nightgown, both now have splatters of red. Her hair was in curlers with a sky blue sleep mask above her forehead. Two knife handles stuck out of her right shoulder and heart area like sore thumbs. Dash looked at her in wonder as the warm red stream continued to sputter out of her body and flowed down to the floor to around her hooves. A hush fell over the mess hall kitchen for a while.
“Dash, let’s go.” Chucky said at last.
“Where?” Dash asked.
“Away from here. Lemme ride on your back.”
With slight hesitation, Dash levitated from the floor to the island. Chucky then climb on and they flew away from the mess hall, leaving their snacks behind..