• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 1,759 Views, 25 Comments

Firefly - videogamegurl96



An MLP/Chucky crossover inspired by "Child's Play 3"

  • ...
7
 25
 1,759

Chapter Four

Rainbow Dash opened her eyes again. She wasn’t in Ponyville anymore. If anything, she didn’t think that she was in Equestria anymore. She was in some kind of a portal. A tube. A rainbow tube. She was still falling, but not as hard as it was back in Ponyville. It was more of a fall you would experience by tripping down the stairs or jumping off the diving board at the pool. Dash screamed as she kept descending downward. Why was she there? Where was she going? Finally, after about ten more minutes of falling, Dash stretched like she would when performing a Sonic Rainboom and was blinded by yet another sheet of sheer white. White lightning crashed through the sky as the cyan pegasus crashed onto the ground, rolled over several times, and finally landed on her side with a hard thud. She lost consciousness on impact.
Two hours later, Dash finally woke up with a massive headache. However, the pain was subsided by her drastic surroundings. “Where am I?” She thought out loud. With the exception of a few lampposts, it was growing dark and was very quiet. Suddenly, Dash became startled by a huge clock that was displayed in a large building in the middle of campus. It struck six in the evening. Dash got up on her hooves and wondered around. She limped and it hurt a little at first, but once she really get the hang of it, her stride was a lot smoother. The blue pony was the only living creature that stirred into the warm, late summer night air. She looked around for some kind of a clue that could help her in just where in the world she was. After wondering for about half of a mile, she noticed iron gates. Dash flew over. It read in big, bold, golden letters:

KENT MILITARY SCHOOL

“Military School?!” Dash almost screamed, “What in the name of Celestia am I doing at a MILITARY SCHOOL?!” She looked around frantically. Looking for anybody that can tell just how to get back home. No one. Just her and the sign. “Well, the least I can do is look around some more.”
Dash began to fly, giving herself a tour of the new environment. She saw many brick buildings, lampposts, and barb wire fences. Man, Dash began to think, this school sure do likes to keep it old school. She went back to the huge building with the clock, which now read 6:15. Maybe this is the main office. Dash philosophized. She came in front of a window. The room, however, was empty. A name plaque on the desk was visible by the floor length lamp that was lit in a corner of the room.

COLONEL COCHRAN, HEADMASTER

Hmm... I wonder where Colonel Cochran is? Maybe he can tell me how I can get home. She continued to look through Cochran’s office. Next to his computer, Dash spotted his calendar. Whew! At least I get to know what day it is. She peered hard into the window. The calendar read that the day was August 30th, 1998.
Dash gasped. How in the name of Celestia did I get from March 2012 all the way back to August 1998?! So now, not only have I been teleported into another dimension, but also I traveled BACK IN TIME! I’m dreaming this. There’s no way I could’ve possibly traveled back in time. JUST NO WAY! Dash descended back onto the ground, sitting on the gravel that surrounded the office. By now, Dash was choking back tears. She was quickly getting homesick. Was this her punishment for whatever she did? Was she stuck here forever after trying to pull a stupid stunt and dying in the process? Was she dreaming the whole thing? Was the rainbow pegasus really in her cloud house, sleeping through this terrible nightmare? Dash began to sob quietly. “I just wanna go home,” she sobbed loudly, not caring who would hear her, “I don’t where I am or what I’m doing here, I JUST WANNA GO HOME!”
“Well, you’re not the only one that’s stuck.” exclaimed a voice.