• Published 12th Jan 2015
  • 548 Views, 1 Comments

Accepted Into The Wonderbolts - BronyGuardian200



You are accepted into the Wonderbolts.

  • ...
 1
 548

At The Stadium

As they crowd roared outside. You sat on a bench. You were tapping your foot at a fast pace. You then got up and opened your locker. Your grabbed your helmet and slammed the locker door shut. You had entered a race against the Wonderbolts. You wanted to beat them so that they would recognize you and make you one of them. You stepped outside and walked towards your race car. You saw the 2 Wonderbolt racers. The first one was Spitfire and the other was Soarin. You were a HUGE fan of the Wonderbolts. You climbed into your car and started your engine. You sat in your car and waited. Soon enough, the other racers came out and got in their cars. The red light above everyone else stayed red. It turned yellow and then green. At that instant, you and the other racers sped off. You pulled far ahead of most of the racer. All except the 2 Wonderbolts. Somehow, you managed to bypass Soarin. You still had Spitfire to beat. Lap after lap, that's how it stayed. On the last lap, you were approaching the finish line. You pushed your foot so hard against the gas pedal that you felt like it would break. You and her were neck and neck when you crossed the finish line. It was a photo finish. Which wasn't suprising. Spitfire had won... You felt sad and miserable then. You walked back to your locker and threw your helmet in there. You slammed the door shut as hard as you could. You heard a voice from behind you.

"Hey!!! Hey!!!" The voice called.

You turned around and saw Soarin running towards you.

"Hey buddy. Spitfire and I have been talking. We want to take you to the Wonderbolts Academy. Just wait by our limousine outside." He said.

You nodded to show that you understood.

Soarin walked out of the locker room. You start to feel joy throughout your whole body. For once, you feel happy and excited.

Author's Note:

Well that was the 1st chapter. I hope you enjoy.