• Published 26th Nov 2014
  • 11,076 Views, 476 Comments

Commander Thorn in Equestria. - SolidArc5542



Commander Thorn gave his life for the Republic. His squad was overrun and he was KIA....or so we thought. Commander Thorn’s alive and kicking ass in Equestria. How can this possibly go wrong?

  • ...
60
 476
 11,076

Behold, a new threat

"No, I am your father."

"Noooooo!"

Darth Vader, to his son Luke Skywalker, in Cloud City. Finally revealing the truth about Luke's father.

--------

Chancellor kidnapped! After the attempted assassination had failed, Clone troopers Blaze and Fox kidnapped The Chancellor. Later on, Blaze revealed that he was actually Echo, the presumably dead ARC Trooper. Now, with their plan failed, they escaped of Coruscant. Now we watch as The Jedi disuss what to do with the two, rogue Clones.

****

"This is truly concerning." Said Mace Windu, running a hand over his head. He sighed and looked at Jedi Master Yoda. "What do you think of the situation, Master Yoda?"

"Hmm, on the run, these Clones are. Broke their oath, they did, stop them we must." Yoda replied.

"Agreed, if we do not find these Clones, who knows what they might do, or who they might come across." Added Jedi Master Obi-Wan, rubbing his beard in thoughts.

"Master, with all due respect, but perhaps I should take care of this. Me and my men could--."

"No, Skywalker." Mace Windu cut him off. "The Chancellor has already assigned a Republic agent to the case, do not worry, these Clones will be found."

"Who is this agent?" Anakin asked.

"Solved many crimes, he has. Personal favorite of The Chancellor, he is." Yoda replied.

"His name, is: Nicholaus Sacero, he was born here, on Coruscant. He became a Republic agent at the age of twenty." Obi-Wan said, answering Anakin's question.

"I see." Anakin mused. Well, where is this agent? He asked curiously.

"The Chancellor's office, discussing the current situation." Mace Windu replied.

"Alright, I'll go pay him a visit and--."

"Anakin, please, I know you would want nothing more; than to take care of this case, but we are Jedi, not Republic agents. And besides, we have a different mission we must complete." Obi-Wan cut his former Padawan off.

Anakin sighed and bowed. "Yes Master, forgive my enthusiasm." Anakin said with sarcasm. "But about that other mission."

Obi-Wan chuckled while the other Jedi just shook their heads.

****

Meanwhile, in The Chancellor's office....

"So, agent Sacero." Chancellor Palpatine said, running a finger over the holo-pad that lay on his desk. "I see you are very skilled at your.. Work."

"Yes."The brown haired Human male, wearing a Republic officer vest and twin DC-15s blaster pistols, safely kept in his holster, replied.

"Tell me, do you have any idea what you are dealing with?" Chancellor Palpatine asked.

"Two rogue Clone Troopers, Clone Commander Fox and Senate Commando Blaze. They tried to assassinate you, then kidnapped you, and finally, tried to assassinate you again. But their plan failed and they escaped." Agent Sacero replied, a neutral expression planted on his face.

"Good, good. Now, this conversation is to stay between these walls, do you understand?" Chancellor Palpatine asked, in which agent Sacero nodded. "I want those Clones terminated, by any means necessary."

"But that is against the law, but, if you would be so kind as to--."

"You will be given one million credits in advance, another million when you have finished your task." Chancellor Palpatine cut him off.

"Very well, but where are the credits?" Agent Sacero asked.

"They are right here." Chancellor Palpatine said, motioning to a metal briefcase. Agent Sacero got of his chair and walked towards the briefcase, opening it, he saw the golden rectangular shaped, bars. He smirked and grabbed hold of the briefcase. "Sir, if I am to terminate these Clones, that means that I will need a ship, and those Police droids will do no good."

"Do not worry, go to these coordinates in the lower part of the city, there you will find people who are more suited for what you will be doing." Chancellor Palpatine said, giving him a commlink. "Now go, terminate these Clones, oh, and don't forget to take your credits."

Agent Sacero nodded and grabbed hold of the briefcase, walking out of The Chancellor's office, closing the door behind him. Chancellor Palpatine folded his hands together and smiled wickedly. "Good, everything is going as planned."

****

As Agent Sacero walked towards his very own: Republic Attack Shuttle, the briefcase full of credits in his right hand. He couldn't help but let the thought of becoming a millionaire and finally retire from the Coruscant Police Department, flow through his head. Sure he earned enough credits, but for him it just felt like he was repeating the same routine all over again. Then he remembered what The Chancellor had told him, the lower parts of Coruscant. He'd have to get changed, if he were to show up in his service clothes, he would get shot on sight. Sighing, he called for a Coruscant Hover Cab. "First things first." Sacero said while watching the Cab land in front of him. "Recruit my new.. Partners."

Agent Sacero stepped inside the cab.

"Where to?" The Duros who flying the cab asked.

"Take me to the coordinates, wait outside until I'm finished. After that, take me to the most disgusting bar, filled with sum from all over the galaxy." Agent Sacero replied.

"One trip to death, coming up!" The Duros laughed.

Agent Sacero rolled his eyes. The Hover Cab took of. Giving Agent Sacero enough time to think about his new mission. Killing Clones, something he'd never dared to do. But now, he was. And for some reason, it gave him a new spark, a spark he hadn't felt in a long time. He was going to kill those Clones, and he'd was going to have fun, doing it.

--------

"There she is, Tatooine." Echo said.

"I cannot believe that we sunk this deep, we're Clones for crying out loud!" Fox said.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, I found us some new clothes." Echo chuckled.

"What are you-- there's no way I'm wearing that." Fox said.

"What, they're just some old robes." Echo retorted.

"Those are robes, worn by Jedi." Fox stated.

"Well, I wonder how they ended up here." Echo laughed.

"You.. Stole them?" Fox asked.

"Jedi's aren't the only ones who wear these, a lot of people do. When I 'found' this ship, these robes where already here. So technically, I didn't steal them." Echo said.

"But you stole the ship." Fox retorted.

"Stealing is a big word, I prefer borrowing without returning it." Echo said.

Fox groaned in annoyance. "I should have stayed on Coruscant!"

"Tatooine is just as good.. Well, aside from all the criminals, hot temperatures, and Jabba The Hutt." Echo said, a shiver running up his spine.

"Just land this ship, and make sure not to attract any attention." Fox replied with an annoyed tone.

"I'll be landing in Mos Espa, there, I'll sell this piece of kriff, along with the cargo inside of it." Echo said.

"You planned all of this, didn't you?" Fox asked.

Echo gave a toothy smile. "Indeed, Tatooine would be the last place they would come to search for us. Pretty smart huh?"

"Yes and no, just make sure-- and I can't believe I'm going to say this-- that The Republic cannot find us." Fox replied.

"Fox, I escaped The Citadel, I'm sure I can land this thing without tracking any attention."

Time skip, ten minutes...

"My speeder!" Screamed a Twi'lek trader, holding his head in frustration and anger.

"Not my fault." Echo said with cocky smile.

"You literally landed on his speeder, how did you manage to do that?" Fox asked.

He and Echo had decided to leave their helmets in the ship, and they were wearing the Jedi robes, so they wouldn't get noticed. The angry Twi'lek walked towards the two Clones, grabbing a blaster pistol from his holster.

"You are going to pay for this!" He shouted.

"We will, we are going to sell the ship and we will pay you back." Fox replied.

"Why don't you give, me that ship o' yours?" The Twi'lek asked, waving his blaster in front of Fox's face. "Unless you wanna die?"

"Kriff this." Echo said, grabbing hold of the Twi'lek's blaster and punching him on the head with it. The Twi'lek fell to the ground. The other people, aliens, and other scum of the galaxy, simply watched and returned to their business.

"That was.. Unnecessary." Fox said.

"Yep." Echo replied, bending over and digging his hand into the Twi'lek's pockets. He grabbed hold of a small pouch, opening it, he saw that there were around six hundred credits in it. Echo smiled and looked at the Twi'lek. "Thank you for the generous offer, we will make sure to make good use out of these."

"Robbing people?" Fox asked, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"One often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it."

"So, this is our destiny?

"... I'm afraid so, this is what we have left, as deserters, traitors. We are on the run, this is our destiny."