• Published 30th Nov 2014
  • 607 Views, 5 Comments

Nucor's Counterattack - Matthew Stone



Skull's father, Nucor, returns from the Next Dimension, or HFIL, bringing with him an army of zombie ponies! Can our heroes strike against this foe from the past?

  • ...
19
 5
 607

The End of Garble

Biting her lip, Twilight tries her best to use her magic to get Rarity and Spike back to their senses when stepping away from their swiping attacks. Spike however, scratches her horn, and has a bloody infection prevent her from making any more rays. Applejack then runs up to push Spike away, keeping the brainwashed opponent away from Twilight.

“SPIKE! PLEASE!” Applejack shouts.

Twilight weeps, as she looks up weakly at Spike.

“Spike, I’m one of your best friends…” Twilight cries.

“I WORK FOR NIGHTMARE RARITY!” Spike roars.

The young dragon then breathes out a huge gust of green flame to strike Twilight and Applejack. Both of them scream, but Discord runs to catch them, helping them dodge the attack on time. Smoke fades and rises fro the ground as soon as the gusted flames go low.

“RARITY! YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SNAP OUT OF IT TOO!” Twilight calls to her, “THIS ISN’T YOU!”

“IT IS NOW TWILIGHT!” Nightmare Rarity laughs, “YOU’RE NOTHING MORE THAN AN ENEMY TO ME!”

As she says this, she blasts her magic to try and strike Discord and Applejack, but Twilight pops out to block the dark aura with her magic. She then blasts back another ray to push Nightmare Rarity down. The enemy then gets up to fly over and hit the alicorn, but Twilight flies back to turn away from the punch.

Across from Twilight’s fight, Fireblaze comes against the now-zombie Garble. He flies upward, still shifting a it after being normal again. That also helps him miss the bite attack when the zombie flings it’s head straight up. Fireblaze then looks down to Garble in sadness.

“Sorry old friend.” Fireblaze weeps, “But you’re no longer Garble. Something has to be done…”

Then he flew up high into the air, going through the horizons to touch the highest point he can get. He allows the zombie dragon to catch up with him in it’s slow speed, just so his friends can be safe in the surfaced distance. He then flies down, speeding up as blur and red colors of aura begin to glow around his body.

POW!

As he hits Garble at the final moment, Fireblaze screams.

“FUSION RAINBOW!”

When the attack causes Garble’s body to burn up, a huge explosion wave rumbles in the sky, pushing the clouds back. There was also a huge firework ray, until it disappears in a brief second. Then, Fireblaze moans as he sees Garble’s ash floating towards the ground.

“You did good…” a mysterious voice said.

Fireblaze looks up, to see THE GHOST OF GARBLE. his spirit is finally free from the enslaved zombie body he was forced into. The dragon general smiles at his friend.

“Thanks for that. Thanor will also find a way to help you fix this, I guarantee it.” Garble vows, “Skull’s powers will be the key too, that’s for sure. Hey, help him destroy his bastard father, would ya?”

Fireblaze nods, smiling. His promise is the least thing he can make to please the spirit of an old friend. As Garble fades to the distance, he sheds a tear.

“Bye cousin…” Fireblaze sighs.

The dragon pony then swoops downward to go back to the fight.