• Published 30th Nov 2014
  • 606 Views, 5 Comments

Nucor's Counterattack - Matthew Stone



Skull's father, Nucor, returns from the Next Dimension, or HFIL, bringing with him an army of zombie ponies! Can our heroes strike against this foe from the past?

  • ...
19
 5
 606

Terrence Defeated!!

The main five ponies are doing their best to fight alongside Discord when Terrence hits the six of them all together, strongly and meanly. The good versus the bad is probably one of the toughest fights to go through when you’re related to an enemy. Twilight and Discord both blast magical rays from their horns to try and strike Terrence, but the evil brother twirls upward, and dives down to claw them in their chests. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy then fly overhead Terrence, going faster with their flying speed to try and confuse him, being able to stun him with throwing punches while he doesn’t notice. Applejack and Pinkie Pie then contribute by using the lasso to pull tight together with their teeth. As they old the hairy string in place, they rush to Terrence’s feet, up to the point they contact the tugged rope that he trips over to sprain his ankle slightly to the left.

Terrence then screams, forcing himself to jolt back up. The figuring pose he’s giving his body is twisting and bending with fury. He then cocks his head as he approaches back to Discord, Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow huffing their breath.

“WHEN WILL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I’M STRONGER THAN ALL OF YOU?” Terrence lashes out.

“NOT AT ALL!” Discord protests, “I’M NOT GIVING UP UNTIL YOU’RE SENT BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG!”

“Oh really?” Terrence chuckles.

To Discord’s shock, Terrence turns one of his human hands into a metal ball mace. He then uses it to PUNCH Discord straight to the ground, having his Twilight and the others scream to come to his aid. Then, Terrence punches TWILIGHT, PINKIE, RAINBOW, APPLEJACK, and FLUTERSHY all together. They then land by Discord, wheezing at the painful hit they received from Terrence’s powerful strength. The twisted brother laughs at their demise, calling them cowards.

“We should really end this now.” Terrence sighs carelessly.

As TJ aids Tails to his wounds, he turns to see Terrence preparing to finish their friends off.

“TAILS!” TJ gasps in shock, “OUR FRIENDS!”

Tails screams a short yell, and winches in agony at the sudden pain he received from his previous fight. He then looks up at TJ, as he puts on his earing. This time, Tails is thinking of using the earing power alone. He wants to deal with Terrence personally.

“Tails!” TJ warns, “You already just…”

“I have to do it!” Tails insists, getting up.

As he walks, he concentrates on Terrence’s jelly moving body of villainy. He presses on the button on his earing, ready to activate his change. The glow ensues around his body…

FLASH!

Tails is now muscular all over, bigger than his original height. He stomps over faster and faster, having the glowing grow brighter in his palms. Terrence stomps his foot on top of Discord, Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy’s backs, as he raises his weapon to make the kill.

“Didn’t see me coming, did you?” Tails playfully mocks at Terrence when surprising him from behind, “NOW STOP!”

He then interrupts Terrence’s evil deed on time, throwing a muscular punch straight to his jaw. As Terrence falls back, his arm turns back to normal as he weakens. Tails then storms over to him again, picking him up by his shoulders.

Terrence snarls at Tails.

“What are you doing?” he demands.

“Ending you…” Tails states, “TODAY!”

Tails punches him in the face again, having him fall to the ground once more. The fox is expecting to gain his respect from such force. Instead, Terrence wasn’t scared, he laughs.

“OH! IS HITTING ALL YOU CAN DO?” Terrence smirks, “I still have powerful magic like you have right now!”

Tails screams in anger, leaping up to kick Terrence into his kneecaps. He then has his fist thrust and flick, knocking Terrence’s teeth out of his mouth. Tails then throws another punch, which surprisingly sends him flying to crash his back into an entrance of a nearby cave. Terrence gets out, surprised that Tails already saved that much power to fight him. Determined to win, he picks up a hug rock right by him, and prepares to hurl it at the fox for a vicious kill move. Before he can throw it, Tails flashes behind him, and delivers a kick to his back, having him mislead the rock in a different direction as he’s sent to the ground.

Impossible, Tails planned ahead…

“What the hell are you?” Terrence asks.

“Haven’t you gotten it through your skull already?” Tails snarls, “I’m known as the kitsune of Ponyville. I’m protecting my friends in order to defeat the likes of YOU! I AM JUSTICE! I AM THE SUPER KITSUNIAN, TAILS PROWER!!

With that, Tails roars and strengthens the aura flashing around his body. As he powers up, Terrence scoff and makes a magic shield to cover himself. However, Tails’ aura cracks and destroys his shield, having Terrence wobble in fear of his power.

"IT'S TERRENCE-TRASHING TIME! COWABUNGA!!!!" Tails screams loudly.

Tails then crunches his fist into a balled hand, and punches him into the eye. Then he makes a mighty kick to send him crashing back into the cave wall. Terrence now feels he respects Tails for his bravery, but he still wants to defeat him. Tails knew that Terrence can’t win either. The fox has to protect his friends at all costs!


As Discord helps his friends to their feet, Nightmare Rarity stomps over to them with the brainwashed Spike assisting her. She laughs, as she has a dark barrier imprison them, having them trapped. Twilight looks through the barrier, scared of what she might do next.

“I’m a bit hungry Spike.” Nightmare Rarity said, “How about we have them for a nice…. snack?”

“Shall we start with their souls?” Spike recommends.

“Why not?” Nightmare Rarity laughs.

As she has the ray on her horn ready to kill the prisoners hugging each other, something suddenly gets in her way.

“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!” the appearing hero yells.

“Mokuba…!!” Twilight smiles.

The filly prince in is front of Rarity, having an angry frown on his face. He’s in the perfect distance between his friends and the brainwashed pony and dragon. He stomps his foot constantly for battle preparation.

“The little prince.” Nightmare Rarity laughs, “How amusing.”

“If you want them, you have to challenge me first!” Mokuba sneers.

“Challenge?” Nightmare Rarity asks, “Now you’re getting me interested. How do you wish to fight?”

“With a bet.” Mokuba answers, “You want interesting, how about this? If I win by bare hooves in this combat, your evil soul must be released from Rarity and Spike.”

“And if I win?” Nightmare Rarity demands.

“I’ll… join you in the darkness…” Mokuba sighs.

“WHAT? NO!” Discord cries behind him.

“All right then.” Nightmare Rarity chuckles, “Let’s begin.”

Nightmare Rarity zooms to strike Mokuba into his jaw, hoping to crack it open and inject the zombie infection to change him. Then, Mokuba makes a quick move that nopony else can expect. The crystal fighting stick he used before in the vampire battle, it’s hidden behind his back.

CRACK!

FIZZLE!

The sudden strike from Mokuba has took over Nightmare Rarity’s pride, soon turning her back into old Rarity. The evil spirit screams, as the magic from the nightmare power also starts to leave Spike. The dragon and unicorn soon fain from the might blow by Mokuba, staggering as they lay on separate parts of the ground. The barrier than lowers around Twilight and her friends, as Rarity flutters her eyes to look up at Mokuba.

“Mokuba?” Rarity asks, “What happened?”

“You’re back…” Mokuba smiles.

Spike gets up too, finally realizing he was possessed. It was a weird feeling of coming back, when also feeling the tingling in his arms and feet. Then, he looks up at the sky, gasping in horror. Terrence is up above them, bigger than Discord’s size. The young dragon then turns to see that Tails is knocked unconscious in the nearby cave, just by one of Terrence’s sickening blows.

“I took the time to rid of his interference.” Terrence giggles, talking about Tails, “Now, I can’t have the main six, brother, filly, and dragon out of my sight again.”

Once again, a barrier is made, only this time, it’s BIGGER! It’s even surrounding all nine characters, with Tails outside and pinned down in the cave. The aura holding down the foxes’ wrists and ankles is painful to Tails. Yet, the fox warrior wonders, where is T.J.? He hasn’t seen him too much so far during the fight. He can hop that his cousin should try something…

Terrence cackles as the heroes inside the barrier try to find a way out. The evil brother also expands a huge aura in his palms to create a nuke-like spirit bomb, just with enough darkness to kill Twilight and her friends. Twilight tries blasting apart the barrier with the magic coming from her horn, but the rays bounce back, ineffective. She looks up to see the eyes of Terrence, so cold and emotionless. She then looks at Discord, hugging Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, as he also blames himself for being evil. She can assume that because of the things he done that may have carried a trait to Terrence, but that’s not true. That fault is not Discord’s, it’s Nucor’s.

“Let’s play a little game…” Terrence calls down to Twilight, “It’s called, ‘see how long you can cry’! I’ll start counting!”

Twilight snarls at his sadistic pleasure, as Terrence begins to throw down the bomb.

PLAM!

A sudden wave blasts Terrence, having the aura disappear from his hands instantly. He looks back to see TJ floating in front of him, muscular just like Tails. He even holds the aura cuffs that were made to imprison his cousin, as Tails floats by his other fox pal.

“I hid myself to come out at the right time.” TJ smirks, “Didn’t see that coming, did you?”

“Uh oh…” Terrence huffs, now knowing what’s going to happen.

The fox then extend their palms forward. "KA....ME....HA....ME...."

“HAAAAAA!” they scream, as they send out their combined Kamehameha wave.

The huge blue ray collides with Terrence, having the pain increase around his body. The burn is good, and HARD. Terrence can suddenly feel the stone coming up through his body, as he yells out swears when being turned back into a statue. No screams or pleas, just yelling “FUCK!!”

Twilight and Fluttershy knew altogether that Terrence has no heart, and feel relief when there is one last BOOM!

The rumble in the air claims Terrence’s defeat, as the statue falls to the ground. Once landed, the ray dims and disappears from the foxes. Tails and TJ then land, having the main six come by them to see what they done to Terrence. Discord smirks at the sight of his brother.

“Good riddance.” Discord spat, sticking out his tongue.