• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 1,569 Views, 9 Comments

Ultra's Hot Shots - ultra1437



Ultra's collection of written (possibly with shipping) collab oneshots

  • ...
2
 9
 1,569

PreviousChapters Next
Day - Lunestia Collab

Celestia had cancelled court for the day. She gave no reason why, but the rumor mill was already flying. A tryst with a new lover? Is there another new threat to Equestria? Was it just because it was a particularly bad Wednesday? For all their speculation, the real answer was mundane. Luna had caught a summer cold.

Celestia stepped into her sister’s room, noting that the curtains weren’t drawn tightly shut and, for once, letting the sunlight warm the room. It’d been centuries since she’d been sick herself. Viruses and bacteria tended not to stand up well to the power of the sun coursing through a pony’s body.

“How’re you feeling, Lu?” Celestia looked over to her sister, telekinetically readjusting the water-filled cloth on Luna’s forehead.

Luna coughed loudly twice, jostling several blankets covering her up. Her voice rasped, “I am still cold, Celly.” The blankets continued to shudder softly.

Celestia looked around her little sister’s room, spotting several dozen candles. Lighting her horn, the candles in the room followed suit.

Luna noticed the candles light and smiled. “Thanks, Celly.” Her shivering lessened slightly after a minute.

“It’s no problem, Lu.” Celestia smiled softly.

Celestia had one idea that would warm her sister up. There was nothing like the power of a sun to help a sister beat her cold.

“Are you still cold, Lu?”

Luna coughed once. “A little.” The shivering never stopped.

That tore it. Celestia stood and poked her muzzle against the blankets, doing her best not to disturb them.

“W-What are you doing, Celestia?” Luna looked to see her sister’s head disappear under the blankets before a muzzle bumped up against her wing.

“Helping warm you up,” Celestia replied, her voice muffled. She stepped up and under the blankets, pulling Luna’s smaller body against her barrel.

“W-Will–” Luna coughed. “–you not get sick? I do not want you to catch my cold, sister!” Luna descended into a coughing fit.

As the fit subsided, Celestia levitated over a glass of water, poking the straw against her sister’s muzzle. “You know how hard it is for me to get sick, Lu. The sun’s heat flows through my body, and the only way I can share it with you is if I cuddle you.”

As Luna sipped at her water, Celestia removed the water cloth, replacing it with another. “See? You’ve stopped shivering.”

“I-I have.” Luna lifted her head, looking down at the still blankets. “I still do not wish to see you sick, sister.” Her head flopped down against the pillow before it was repositioned against her big sister’s neck. Celestia jumped as the water cloth fell onto her neck.

Luna felt the cloth return to her forehead, again. Celestia whispered, “If I do get sick, then you can help take care of me, alright?”

“Alright, Celly. Just do not expect me to be as... cuddly, as you are. My body heat is not nearly as plentiful as yours.” Luna felt her eyelids growing heavy, and she was soon sleeping peacefully against the big, warm blob that was her sister.

Celestia drifted off into a doze as well, soothed by her little sister’s presence.

Author's Note:

Written the 28th August 2014, my birthday. Coincidentally, I was sick this day!

PreviousChapters Next