• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 1,570 Views, 9 Comments

Ultra's Hot Shots - ultra1437



Ultra's collection of written (possibly with shipping) collab oneshots

  • ...
2
 9
 1,570

PreviousChapters Next
Hearth's Warming - Twilestia Collab Christmas Special

Author's Note:

Written half an hour ago, 5:30PM EST 12/26/2014.

No real continuity with anything, just a little bit of fluff for Christmas.

“‘Tia?” a young Twilight looked up at her ex-teacher-turned-mentor inquisitively as they lay sipping hot cocoa in front of a fireplace.

“Yes, Twilight?” Celestia’s head came down to her level.

“Is there anything you would like for Hearth’s Warming?”

Celestia looked down and nuzzled Twilight softly for a moment. After she pulled back, she looked Twilight in the eyes and responded, “Nope.”

“Nothing?” Twilight’s head tilted and her ears focused solely on Celestia.

“Nada.” Celestia’s smile was genuine.

A second later, Twilight was on her hooves running off to the door. “But… but that can’t be true! Everypony wants something for Hearth’s Warming!”

“I’ve already got what I want for Hearth’s Warming, Twilight.” A golden aura surrounded Twilight and plucked her from the ground. She was returned to Celestia’s side and set down, a wing wrapping over her tightly. “You’re here. Luna’s safe. That’s all I wanted for Hearth’s Warming.”

A crash resounded from outside the room. The pair exchanged looks before a voice rumbled the castle. “Darn it! Almost had it that time!

They grinned knowingly. “Well, mostly safe. But it’s the thought that counts.”

Twilight leaned into Celestia’s warmth. “We should probably save the kitchen staff from her.”

Celestia shrugged, but made no move to get up. “Probably. Still, she’ll have to learn to cook sooner or later, might as well be now.”

“‘Tia, we really sh-” Celestia interrupted her by leaning forward and capturing Twilight’s lips in a kiss. Twilight molded against her, the objection lost to the winds.

Confound this infernal kitchen! Have at thee!” a voice rattled the door and windows as it boomed through the room, followed by a dozen crashes.

Celestia’s eyes flew open and she pulled away hurriedly. “Luna? No! Don’t destroy the kitchen!”

Dazedly, Twilight was left behind, a goofy smile on her face. A moment later another crash shook her from her state and she quickly shot out the door after her lover, laughing heartily the entire way.

PreviousChapters Next