• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 1,564 Views, 9 Comments

Ultra's Hot Shots - ultra1437



Ultra's collection of written (possibly with shipping) collab oneshots

  • ...
2
 9
 1,564

PreviousChapters Next
Cause and Effect - Twiluna Collab

After an exhausting Nightmare Night festival, Princess Luna and Twilight Sparkle retired to their shared chambers to rest. The door opened and the pair practically dragged themselves through. In their magic, each pony had a large bag of candy and was roughly deposited in one corner for later.

Twilight took one look at their bed and yawned loudly. “That was fun.”

Luna was already halfway to the bed. She blinked once, “Indeed. That was entirely too much fun, but ‘tis time now for rest.” She climbed in, nearly toppling over into the satin sheets. Rolling onto her back, her wings spread and she moaned lewdly before slipping under the blanket. “Oh, that feels so nice…”

Twilight, blushing hard from Luna’s moan, climbed in right behind her, snuggling right into Luna’s larger form. Yawning again, much like a cat, she whispered, “G’night Luna.”

Luna wrapped her hooves around Twilight’s barrel, pulling the smaller alicorn close. “Sweet dreams, love,” she replied before closing her eyes.


Twilight stirred, some noise rousing her from a deep sleep. She lifted her head up and looked around to try and find the noise’s source. After several seconds she found nothing and snuggled back into her big, fluffy, blue, alicorn-shaped pillow and was asleep in seconds.

Several minutes later, she woke up again. Again, a sound disturbed her. More awake this time, she lit her horn and looked for a minute. After hearing nothing but silence, she laid her head back down to get back to sleep.

After a minute, a colossal snore ripped through the room. Now Twilight was awake. She looked at Luna, just in time for the alicorn to shift her position and snore loudly again, right into Twilight’s face.

Blinking twice, Twilight thought, ‘I’m not dealing with this now…’ She slipped out of Luna’s grasp and headed for the doors. As she reached them, she wrote a small note for Luna, stating that she’d be sleeping in Celestia’s room, and would explain later. Pinning the note to Luna’s horn and timing opening the door so as to not disturb the rest of the castle with Luna’s vigorous snores, she exited surprising the guards outside.

A small trek down a stairwell, two hallways, and back up another stairwell, she arrived at Celestia’s room. The guards looked at her funny, but didn’t stop her from entering Celestia’s room.

No sooner had she closed the door when a familiar noise ripped through the room. Twilight stood shocked. ‘Oh come on! I just want to sleep!’ She exited Celestia’s room, and made her way back to her own and Luna’s room. Yawning as she approached the door, she struck upon an idea. She retrieved a pillow and two spare blankets from her room, and made her way to the hallway, the guards giving her a queer look the entire time.

Setting the pillow on the floor outside, next to one of the guards, she finally noticed the looks. “What?”

“What are you doing out here, your highness? Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping?” The farther away of the pair asked.

“I can’t sleep. Luna’s snoring.” She laid a blanket down on the marble flooring, and a pillow on top of that.

“So? Begging your pardon ma’am, she always snores,” the other adds.

“Not like this. I’m just gonna sleep out here.” Twilight yawned and laid down on the blanket and pillow, tossing the second blanket on top of herself. She waved a hoof. “You two… just go about whatever you were doing.”

They share a look and shrug, returning to guarding two of the three triarchs.


Luna woke up feeling absolutely divine. Sitting up, she noticed Twilight was missing and a note was stuck on the tip of her horn. After reading the note, she got up and made her way out into the hall. The guards were standing in place, but were smiling softly and watching something just out of view. They hadn’t noticed her yet, so Luna investigated and found Twilight sleeping soundly next to one of them.

A soft little snore escaped Twilight, and one of the guards physically suppressed a giggle. “Yes, she’s adorable when she snores like that.” Almost as if one being, the pair jumped and spun to find Luna smiling cheekily. They opened their mouths, but Luna’s magic shut them just as quickly. She softly spoke, “No, no. I don’t need to hear any excuses. Twas but a simple prank. Anyways, what might be the reason my beloved Twilight is sleeping out here, instead of with me, or barring that, her mentor and mine sister?”

The magic around their muzzles ceased and the guard to her right opened her mouth, “Sorry. She said something about you snoring.” They both cringed, expecting a reprimand. After a moment, they looked back to their charge to find her thoughtfully looking to Twilight.

“Ah. I figured that might be the case.” Both guards raised an eyebrow questioningly. “When truly exhausted, and resting peacefully, both myself and mine sister do snore a fair bit.” That explanation garnered a knowing nod from both guards.

Luna’s horn lit and she levitated Twilight, blankets and all, back toward their room. “Now that I’m up, I’ll let her have the bed. Please, send for me when she wakes.” She tucked Twilight in, kissing her on the forehead, before making her way back out into the hallway.

It’s a beautiful morning.’ She spread her wings and launched out an open window.

Author's Note:

Inspired by this image and song. Written the 29th October, 2014.

PreviousChapters Next