• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 2,567 Views, 18 Comments

Scootaloo meets the Rainbow Factory - moench123



after the filly's birthday, she is taken under wing of Dashie, but fails the flying school final

  • ...
25
 18
 2,567

Chapter Four: Aftershock

The two pegasi got out, but they owed a Pegasus. They looked around for one. They flew to the testing area and asked to have another testing day tomorrow because they were low on pegasi to make rainbows. Finally they get to relax together again. Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash, now mare and filly, living in the clouds for a bit. Then she got letter. It was from twilight! She opens it and reads it.

“Oh no…. the princess knows what we are doing… listen. I’m going to twilight real quick to send a letter. First things first. You didn’t fail, you were dragged out by me because you weren’t ready” they nod and Rainbow Dash flies down to ponyville and into the library.

“Hey Rainbow, here for the new Daring do book? “Daring do and the majestic goo” is the new one. The cover looks interesting.” Says spike pulling out the book.

“Ew… no, I’m her for twilight.” The purple mare walks down the stairs slowly and is looking quite mad.

“Spike, leave for a moment.” Spike leaves as commanded, “now, tell me why you just so happen you bring Scootaloo into the Rainbow factory. Why did she sign up in the first place? She is too young to…” Rainbow shoves her hoof into Twilight’s mouth shutting her up.

“First off, I’m the reason she got out of the Rainbow Factory, and secondly I didn’t sign her up, she did on her own.”

“Um, yeah no. Bull.” She spawns a paper from the testing building that had scootaloo’s signature and rainbow’s both right there. “Now, say the truth”

“uhh, ahh… III…. Um.” She kicks Twilight in the neck knocking her out for a while. When she woke up, she woke in a basement. Simple basement, musty smelling, cold, dark. Rainbow then walked up to her with a cup of something. A manual spell mixed up by Rainbow Dash herself. She walks over to twilight, drugs her to knock her out again. She pours the spell down her throat. Her horn lights up then a bright flash comes from her eyes. She wakes up unaware of what happened in the last week. But she woke up in her bed with the moon up. She was confused, but didn’t care. Rainbow dash had sent a letter to the princess with her signature a lot neater than she did with the sign up sheet. The princess then writes back that she believes that she did it on her own. Rainbow is now back in the cloud sitting next to Scootaloo laying low for a few days. Rainbow then quits her job at the Rainbow factory and was replaced by scootaloo. They thought she wasn’t old enough but she cut the stomachs cleaner than anypony. She visited the Rainbow Factory once, hated it, now she is friends with it and has Rainbow Dash as a parent.

“Best few weeks, EVER! The end.”

“Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell kind of story was that?”

“Shut up Silverspoon before I put YOU in the Rainbow Factory like I did with Diamond,”