• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 5,453 Views, 47 Comments

Transformers: Harmony and Chaos - zentradiplus



Discord invades Earth. It's up to Twilight Sparkle and the Autobots to stop him.

  • ...
14
 47
 5,453

Chapter 5: Enter the Draconequus

"Optimus!" Wheeljack calls out to the Autobot leader. "The strange readings from the other day have returned. And this time, they're even stronger."

"Indeed." Perceptor added. "And you are not going to believe the sky spy satellite has picked up either."

Perceptor turns on the main screen of Teletraan 1, and Optimus looks on intently.

He sees, cotton candy clouds raining chocolate milk, streets covered in soap like material and are now checkerboard colored, lamp posts turned into giant candy canes, pies flying upwards through the air, buildings transformed into giant playing card houses. Absolute chaos.

"What in Primus' name is going on out there?" Optimus asks the two Autobots.

"I'm not sure Optimus." Wheeljack responds, "But whatever it is, it's not natural. Perceptor, you think the Decepticons created some sort of weather matter manipulating weapon or something?"

"Highly unlikely Wheeljack." The Autobot scientist answered.

"And I also hightly doubt Megatron would do anything like this." Optimus added to Perceptor's doubts. "It is simply, not in character for him."

"It seems the strongest source of this is coming from, and I don't believe this is a coincidence, New York City." Perceptor reported.

"Hmm, Then we better go and investigate. Wheeljack, you and Perceptor stay here at The Ark and continue to monitor these strange phenomenons. I will depart to New York, with Mirage, and Cliffjumper.
Inform Skyfire we need a transport back to the City again."

"Understood Prime" Wheeljack responded.

Before they can go anywhere, Prowl, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and Hound return to the base with the human teens, Twilight Sparkle, and the young dragon.

"Optimus, I need to talk to you!" Twilight blurted out as she runs up to Prime.

"I'm pretty sure you know about the strange events outside," she explained. "But I know exactly what's causing this. Or better yet, WHO is causing this."

"I am listening my little friend." Optimus replied.

"His name is Discord. He's a Draconequues. A creature of great magical power. He is known as the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony on my world. I don't know how, but somehow he's escaped from his imprisonment and has come to Earth. If we don't stop him, this entire planet will be plunged into eternal chaos!"

"Hmm, I had a feeling these events were caused by some alien force." Wheeljack replied.

"Then we must stop this Discord." Optimus said as he activates his comm link.

"Skyfire come in! We need another trip to New York City. This is of upmost urgency."

"Copy that Prime." Skyfire's voice said over the comm link. "I'll be en route shortly to pick you all up."




At the Decepticon underwater base, The Nemesis.....



"Lord Megatron, Laserbeak returns." Soundwave says as the metal condor flies into the room.

"Excellent." Megatron replied. "Soundwave, play back Laserbeak's findings."

"As you command, Megatron."

Laserbeak transforms into his cassette mode, and enters Soundwave's chest. Soundwave himself, transforms into his radio mode, and several cords extend to hook him up to the main computer.

Images begin to play on the screen. The same exact images that the Autobots saw earlier on Teletraan 1.

"What is this? Some kind of joke?" Megatron said while viewing the events.

"Megatron" Starscream calls out, "This is no joke, I'm getting these strange reading almost globally. It's happening all over the place. IT'S THE APOCALYPSE! WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE SCRAPPED!"

"Shut Up Starscream!" Megatron angrily yells, "There has to be a logical explaination for this."

"My lord," Skywarp walks over to the screen. "It appears the strongest one of the strange events, is happening in New York City."

"Well then, we should pay that place a visit once more. Whatever is causing this, perhaps we can harness it's power for ourselves. Decepticons, mobilize!"




New York City....



Skyfire lands in the middle of the city, and Optimus, Cliffjumper, Mirage, Trailbreaker, and Twilight Sparkle exit him. He then transforms into his robot mode, and joins with the rest of the group.

"Keep your wits about this guys." Twilight said to the bots. "Discord is a trickster, and will try to play mind games with you."

"Oh my ears are burning Twilight Sparkle." A voice boomed from nowhere. "It's been some time now hasn't it. To think of my surprise when I found you were on Earth as well, mingling with these humans. And now, these giant metal automatons."

"DISCORD!" Twilight yelled out. "Show yourself! Where are you?!"

"Oh but I'm right here my little pony."

Discord appears in a bright flash of light, standing in front of Twilight and the Autobots.

"What a strange looking creature." Trailbreaker said, while slightly taken aback.

"I'm the strange creature?" it responded. "Perhaps you should speak for yourself, I've never seen anything like you at all. Definitely not what I was expecting."

"I am Optimus Prime, an Autobot." He addressed himself. "Who are you?"

"I suppose you wouldn't have heard of me, now that I think about it, would you? Very well, I'll tell you. I'm Discord, the spirit of chaos and disharmony itself."

Optimus couldn't help but widen his eyes at such a response.

"I…do not understand. If you really are such a powerful being, why are you here?"

"Well aren't you the formal one?" Discord teased. "Fine I'll humor you. I decided that it was in my best interest to start somewhere fresh, maybe meet some new faces, and that I should go and cause as much chaos as possible."

Optimus was starting to feel a great sense of unease the more he conversed with Discord.

There was a loud sound coming from the sky. It appeared to be a shuttle flying towards the group. The shuttle lands, and the occupants step out. It was Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, and Blitzwing. The shuttle itself then transformed. It was Astrotrain.

"Great, as if this day couldn't get any worse" Twilight said.

"Optimus Prime!" Megatron called out. "What are you doing here? And what is this odd creature? I take it you must be the source of these stange occurances."

"Guilty as charged." Discord said in a whimsical manner.

"State your business here." Megatron demanded.

"Well aren't you the stern one." Discord said to the Decepticon leader. "I'm here to take over this world, and make it my own personal playground."

"Ha, an insect like you?" Megatron mockingly said. "I'll soon turn you into ash before you can even blink."

Megatron raises his cannon at Discord.

"NO DON'T!" Twilight yells in terror.

"Hmm, the way I see it, the only bug around here that needs to be squished is you." Discord responded coyly before snapping his fingers.

At that time, a large white light flashed in the sky, and the very next moment, what appeared to be a giant flyswatter had landed on top of Megatron. Everyone was stunned with shocked expressions as the swatter immediately disappeared in another flash of white light. Megatron was out cold, in stasis lock.

"Lord Megatron!" Blitzwing shouted.

"How dare you insult the great and mighty Decepticons!" Astrotrain angrily blurted out.

"Decepticons, surround the monster!" Starscream yelled as the Decepticons incircle Discord pointing their weapons at him.

"Well aren't you just a rude bunch." Discord said and snaps his fingers.

Suddenly all of the Decepticon's weapons disappear, and reappear next to Discord, which are now pointed at their former owners.

"What? What is this?" Starscream says in a panic.

"Ready"

"What are you doing?"

"Aim"

"No stop, please DON'T!"

"FIRE"

The weapons instantly begin firing on the Decepticons.

"Decepticons, retreat!" Starscream yells as he runs off.

"Astrotrain, get us out of here!" Blitzwing calls to his comrade.

Soundwave picks up the unconcious Megatron, slings him over his shoulder, and runs to Astrotrain as he transforms back into his shuttle mode.

Astrotrain then takes off without haste.

"I don't believe it." Cliffjumper said. "He just beat Megatron and his goons like they were nothing."

"I know Cliffjumper, and that is what troubles me." Optimus responded to the scout.

"Alright Discord, no more games." Twilight demanded. "How in CELESTIA'S Name did you get loose?!!"

"Wouldn't you like to know Twilight Sparkle." he said mockingly.

"Oh very well, I'll humor you for a bit. You see, it happened when your dear brother married your foalsitter. When the Changelings decided to invade Canterlot. They created enough delicious chaotic energy, it caused my prison to falter. And Poof, here I am. I suppose I should really thank Queen Chrysalis the next time I see her."

"Discord," Optimus said, "If you intend to remain here on Earth, then I cannot allow you to harm any of the innocent lives that reside on this planet. If you do, then I will be forced to take action against you."

"OH PISH POSH!" Discord snorted. "You're one of THOSE, aren't you. The hero type, how utterly boring. You're probably no better than Princess Bore-Lestia herself. Where's the fun if you always follow the rules? I'm here to liven things up, by spreading some chaos, torture. I simply cannot WAIT to begin the torment of the humans!"

"That's it I've heard enough." Cliffjumper said. "This yahoo's going down."

"CLIFFJUMPER, DO NOT ENGAGE!" Optimus ordered, but was too late.

"Don't worry. I bet I can take him out with one hand behind my back." Cliffjumper proclaimed proudly.

"I'll do you one better," Discord responded. "I'll take you out with both my hands behind your back." As he said this, his arms disappeared in a white flash.

"Uh, don't you mean your back?" Cliffjumper asked.

As soon as Cliffjumper finished the question, he noticed a finger tapping on his shoulder. He turned to see Discord's eagle claw on Cliffjumper's left shoulder, which then pointed to Cliffjumper's other shoulder. As soon as Cliffjumper turned his head to the other side, he received a punch to the jaw from Discord's lion paw, attached to Cliffjumper's right shoulder. The punch was strong enough to send Cliffjumper flying into a nearby building.

"No." Discord said flatly as his arms reappeared at his side. He then proceded to laugh hysterically at the pain he just caused.

"CLIFF!" Mirage yelled.

He transformed into his vehicle mode and attempted to charge Discord. However, as soon as he got close, Mirage lost control of his steering. The ground beneath him had suddenly been covered in a slippery, soapy material. Mirage transformed back to normal to try and regain his balance, but he ended up tumbling right into Cliffjumper.

"Autobots! Fall back! Skyfire we need transport immediately." Optimus ordered.

Skyfire transforms into his jet mode as the Autobots and Twilight board him. He takes off and flies back towards the base.

"Leaving so soon? The fun's just getting started." Discord teased, "Looks like I win the day."

He begins to cackle.


Back at The Ark.....


Every single Autobot has their optics transfixed on Teletraan 1's screen. As well as their human friends, Spike the dragon, and Twilight Sparkle.

"It's complete pandemonium out there folks!" One newscaster reported in slight panic. "It's one of the largest hailstorms in New York City to date, but there isn't even a single cloud in the sky! Not to mention temperatures have reached a boiling new record of 135 degrees Fahrenheit, which makes the raining ice even more improbable! Residents are advised to seek shelter and-aaaaagh!"

The reporter screamed as ice chunks the size of baseballs had apparently broken through the roof of the news station and were pelting everyone in the room. One ice chunk hit the camera and cut off transmission, so Ratchet changed to a new channel.

"The unthinkable has happened as all of Hawaii has been stricken by a 10 foot snowstorm,"

A newslady wrapped in snow clothing reported.

"T-t-t-t-t-emperatures have been reported to be at -10 degrees Fahrenheit and dropping. So p-p-p-please find any way to keep warm and-" Rachtet changed the channel once more.

"The plains of Nebraska and Iowa have been hit by a flashflood," another anchorman reported, "It was literally a flash flood, as all of this water appeared in a giant flash! But the bizarre thing about it is that the edges of the flood are just in the middle of nowhere!"

He said in front of a giant wall of water that was not being retained by any sort of structure. Ratchet channel flipped once more.

"Things are crazy up here in the north," another news anchor was reporting live. "I would not believe it if I weren't seeing it myself, but the sky is in fact, raining pies."

As he said this, a blueberry pie landed on his face and covered him in goop.

"This would not be too huge of a problem except that every now and again one of the pies"- he was cut off by a large explosion noise. –"spontaneously combusts. Hopefully we can fix this mess before someone gets hurt. I'm Hector Ramirez and this is the 6 o'clock news."

Ratchet had seen enough and turned off the screen.

"It's worse than I thought." Twilight explained to the rest of the group. "It's like he's been turbocharged. He wasn't this powerful back on Equestria. His antics were only confined in one town. Ponyville. This however, is world wide."

"It appears that your world must be a far more peaceful and innocent one. I have no doubt that Discord is feeding off the negativity and malice of Mankind." Optimus explained.

"Well there has to be a way to stop that vile monstrosity." Tracks said while give a look of utter disgust.

"There is one thing that we used back home that did Tracks." Twilight mentioned. "It is the Elements of Harmony."

"Please explain." Perceptor inquired.

"The Elements of Harmony are ancient artifacts from my world. They are used to defend Equestria from evil. I and five of my other friends are the spiritual holders of each element. My friends, Rainbow Dash, is the holder of Loyalty, Rarity, is the holder of Generosity, Applejack, is the holder of Honesty, Pinkie Pie, is the holder of Laughter, Fluttershy is the holder of Kindness, and I am the holder of the most powerful element, Magic."

"So alls we gotta do is WHAM BLAMO! find these Elements and your friends, and KABOOM BANG! we can stop Discord from making Earth into the next nuthouse?" Warpath asked.

"That's right Warpath, I just need to get back home." Twilight answered the red Autobot tank.

"And I will accompany you Twilight." Optimus said. "As the leader of the Autobots, and as a representative of Planet Earth, I shall plead our case to your Princess. Hopefully she will allow us to borrow the elements to bring Discord down."

"And don't think you'll go alone Prime." Ironhide added.

"Me, Ratchet and Ironhide are coming along with you." Bumblebee said.

"But Twilight," Spike the dragon called out. "The teleportation spell only allows two to travel at a time."

"Oh don't worry about that." Perceptor said, "What we can't fix with magic, we can fix with technology. Twilight, can you hand me your star chart?"

"Of course Perceptor." Twilight answered as she gives Perceptor the chart.

"Now let me scan this real quick." He pulls out a device that scans the chart, then takes the information to Teletraan 1.

"Now calculating location..... Ah there! In the Andromeda Galaxy. That is where Equestria is located." Perceptor says triumphantly.

"But it'll take eons for us to get there." Spike Witwicky said dejected.

"That may be true with human technology, but you are forgetting the new fuel cell that Ratchet invented which was recently installed in Omega Supreme. With that new power, he can reach Andromeda in mere hours. Six hours to be precise. No offense about insulting your people's level of tech of course Spike." Perceptor said. "The only downside is that it consumes very much energon. So I suggest you take a double supply of cubes with you Prime."

"Ah, don't worry about it. Cybertron is light years ahead of Earth when it comes to that kinda stuff anyways." Spike Witwicky said with a light laugh.

"Then it's settled. Spike, pack your things. We're going home!"




On the Nemesis......


Megatron stood at the head of the bridge, seeing the chaos unfold through several screens on the ship.

"Remarkable," Megatron said aloud to himself. "To think he held this much power."

Megatron was then approached by a yellow and purple Decepticon. "Lord Megatron," he said. "Perhaps we should rethink our conquest of earth. It is a big galaxy after all. There are plenty of other planets to rule."

"No Scrapper, that won't be necessary," Megatron replied. "Because we are going to destroy this little imp once and for all!"

"What?!" Scrapper gasped in surprise. "Bu-bu-but surely you've seen what he can do! How do you plan to go against THAT?!"

"Optimus and the Autobots are more than likely figuring out a way to stop him. If we leave, and they succeed, I refuse to let all of earth's spoils fall into his hands!!" Megatron yelled.

"But what can we do? It's not like you actually plan to join force with the Autobots." Scrapper joked, but Megatron made no response whatsoever.

"But sir, they're the enemy!" Scrapper protested. "We can't work with them!"

"Are you questioning me, Constructicon?" Megatron asked fiercely.

"No, my lord." Scrapper humbly replied. "Forgive me if I was out of place."

"Good," Megatron said. "I will arrange a meeting with Optimus Prime. Once we sort out a way to destroy this monster. I shall crush Prime with my own hands, and conquer both Earth and Cybertron with one fell swoop."