• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 1,496 Views, 48 Comments

The Fluffy Ball of Destruction. - Gundamdragon



Alexander "the deamon trainer" Dragon was born in Orre and started wmith a gastly years later he rose to defeat Mt. Battle two years in a row. after that he settled on the Orre coast and started breeding Eevees. now he is one in a land of p

  • ...
18
 48
 1,496

Cute, Fluffy, and totally Badass.

Dragon

It was strange waking up as an Eevee. Not that it bugged me none. I'm from Orre, a desert wasteland that even pokemon avoid. That is why I became the Demon trainer. 2 years consecutive champion of Mt. Battle. Former leader of the Deadendders, a street gang of orphaned kids like myself.

We only stole food. One day I got caught by a pokémon breeder when I was going through her back pack. But instead of calling the cops or beating me like other would, she instead gave me a Ghastly and told me to train her right and earn money to buy food. The next week I trained and battled. The money was low but it came. Soon I bought pokemon from the breeder market. Passed them out to the crew and as we grew stronger we stopped stealing living off of the pokémon battles.

The Deadendders grew in to a youth program after I left to travel. We are -or were -an example of the best Orre had. I was a world class trainer. Then at 30 I went back home, bought a house on beach and became an Eevee breeder. I train them with my team, then I give them to new trainers or sell them to those who want them.

But that was then. Now I'm an Eevee, a larger then average Eevee yes, but still a cute, fluffy, ball of aww inducing, loveable Pokémon. In my old Deadendder jacket and 40s cap. The jacket had the symbol of the crew. A skull and crossbones, with a pokéball under it now, to show we changed.

First thing I did after I realized I was an Eevee, is check my hidden pocket. And bingo, my TM case! Growing up on the streets, you learn to hide valuables. And for me, my TM case is the second most valuable thing in my life, my Pokémon being the first. And I still had them though it was packed tight, given I carry a lot of TMs. I know I had more then what was in here. Opening it up is saw it was down to about 30 TMs and a few where doubles but most are gone.

I smiled. "And they said I carry too many of them. Ha. After what dropped me here took most everything I still have enough to fight." I said out loud. I look through my remaining TMs. Pull four out Pin-Missile, Flame Thrower, Thunder and Earthquake. The last of my Earthquake MRs.... I put it back save it and took out Ice Fang which I had 2 of. I set about learning the moves. I felt what I had knew vanish and the new move take root as I learned the last one. Who needs tackle anyway, when you can learn moves like these.

I took a moment to test each move, satisfied they work. I packed up and set off. I walked through the forest for days. it was interesting talking to Pokémon. Some asked about the jacket.

An Arbok tried to eat me but a meal of Ice Fang and a Flamethrower combo killed her appetite... she then quietly followed me asking why my trainer dressed me, why they didn't evolve me, and why I was not with them. I gave her the strait answers that I was a trainer, I dress like this by choice, and why should I, as an Eevee only few pokémon have type advantage to me, and I can know a wide variety of attacks. Then came Arceus speech, we stoped and lessened and then she went her own way. Wishing me luck.

It was another week of walking when I reached a road. Looking left and right, I started walking along it to left keeping on the road side. Then I herd it...

"Help! Help! Help!" I look around then see a pair of Eevees run past me from the tree line. Then came a very big and vary hungry looking Niddoking. It looked at me and then to the bushes the 2 little Eevees hid in.

I stepped into a fighting stance. "Look, you over grown rat. If you think I'll let you eat them or you have an easy meal with me you are wrong! I'm from Orre. And you are hardly a threat."

The Niddoking roared and charged his horn glowed. I grinned. "Flame Thrower!" I yelled. The massive gout of fire hit the big fool. I then sidestepped him as he slid onto the road, charred from the attack. I turned as he tried to stand and hit him with a second Flamethrower. I hit him two more times and then walked around to his face. "Now I'm taking those two with me and you are going to find some nice safe fruit, and if you come after me or them or I hear that you’ve been chasing Eevees I will track you down and make roasted Niddoking for my dinner. Are we clear?"

"Cough- cough. Yes sir...." He said.

"Good." I walk to the bushes. “Ok you two, come on time to go.” Next thing I hear is happy shouts as not two but 5 little Eevees half my size come bouncing out cheering and praising me. It turned out they had a den in there. I sighed and started walking. The mass of fluff balls followed me.... I wonder if there is a girl's school I can dump them off at... I thought as they ran around me one jumped on my back. "I wish my team was here. Young Eevees always behave better with one or more of them around." I mumbled they started calling me alpha... I stopped, "My name is not Alpha, it's Dragon, Alexander Dragon. Call me Sir or Dragon got it."

The five giggle and say "Yes mister Dragon, sir." They then went back to being annoyingly cute. At least if I run in to the one of the new world’s races it be easy to get food. You can't say no to begging Eevees. Unless you’re a heartless monster.

We continued walking then saw a wagon being pulled by a pair of what looked like ponytas. Both where wearing what looked like moving crew uniform. The wagon was open in the back giving me an idea. “Ok you lot we are hitching a ride.”. I grabbed the youngest as I have seen my pokèmon do. Then I ran and jumped into the back, followed by the others. The moment I set the runt down it ran off with the rest to investigate the cargo, which consisted of a some chairs, a sofa, and mattress. The last was being bounced on by the cute little balls of energy... "It's my job all over again, only no pay for raising them..." I muttered to myself as he settles in on the sofa to nap.

===============================================

Dragon woke up as the wagon stopped. He woke to being the center of an Eevee pile. He watched as the movers unloaded, not even checking the state of the cargo. He stayed quiet as the sofa was moved, the little ones gripped on to him as it was moved. After the stallions where done they left, locking the door.

And of course the first thing the pack of little Eevees did was to start to run around. They made it off the sofa before Dragon shouted. "Stop!" This caused the cutest stumble pile up he ever saw. He cleared his throat and hopped down. "We may not have been invited in by the owners, but we are guests in this home. So there will be no causing damage to it. If you have to relieve yourselves let me know and I'll open the back door and you can go in the yard... at least till you learn to use the toilet when you get bigger. If we are behaved the owner might let us stay. Now I'm sure you’re all hungry. You can explore while I get us food, but if you brake anything I'll give you all such spankings that you won't be able to sit till your evolution. Clear?"

"Yes Mr. Dragon Sir." They said after forming what looked like a military line, giving him an idea of the most evil way to take over the world. Invasion of cutie legions.

Shaking the twisted idea from his mind he sighed. "Ok you lot, go play." He walks of as the five start bouncing around and on each other.

He, with some effort opened the fridge, gathered some fruits and cheese... He never could say no to cheddar. He set a small plate with cut fruits and some cheese slices put the knife in the sink and then put the cheese pack back. He hopped of the counter and walked back plate in his mouth. He set it on floor by the sofa. "Dinner time come and get some." They came bounding from all direction the biggest had on a pair of goggles as he came down the stairs. They formed a circle around the plate looking at the odd food.

"Hey, where you get the goggles?" Asked Dragon.

Said Eevee looked nervous "Up stairs. There was a couple of them."

"Don't break them or you will be sleeping on the floor and not the sofa with the rest of us, got it?" Said Dragon.

"Yes sir." Said the Eevee.

"Good. Now let's eat. I know these ain't berries, pokeblocks or puffins. But it's a food and tastes good so eat." He sat down taking a cheese slice off the plate in his paws and started eating it signaling the others to grab something to eat.

It was then they heard the door unlock and two female voices as it opened, Dragon's ears turned to track it as he and... his adopted kids ate. "- I am not joking she had a living sword at her side and by her hooves a Fox with nine tails. They seemed to see her as there master or something." Said one.

"You think that's bad. Soarin is feeding a mixed flock of the pokemon birds that have taken residence at the academy, and teaching them stunts and drills along with the recruits, and they are doing better than the ponies. Soarin has been mocking the recruits about it to drive them to try harder. I just hope none of the birds have a uniform on when we get back from our vacation." Said the other one.

The two stopped looking at the pack of pokémon in the living room eating one had Spitfire's spare goggles around its neck. the largest had on a black jacket with a strange pirate like skull and cross bones, and a black hat.

"Fleetfoot. You seeing pokémon pirate and his crew in our living room eating our food?" Asked Spitfire. Dragon’s ear twitched at the pirate remark.

"Yeah Spitfire. How you think they got in?"Asked Fleetfoot.

Dragon finished the slice. "Finish eating I'm going to talk to the ponytas with wings."

The mares watched as the big one spoke its sounded well cute. "E E E vee vee Eevee." (You get the point). It then stood up and chirps at them the same way.

The mares look at each other then to him as Spitfire said "Ponies don't speak pokémon."

He figured that would be the case he held up a paw and went in to the kitchen. He came back with the notepad and quill, set them down and went back and got the ink well. He then set about writing.

Hello I'm Alexander Dragon, most call me Dragon. I and the fuzzy balls of energy behind me are Eevees and we need a safe place to stay. I hope you don't mind if we stay here with you two lovely ladies.

He pushed the pad to them. Spitfire read it then looked at him and said "No. You can't." It wasn't harsh, but it was stern. Then to the mares surprise he smiled, a smile that sent chills down there spines.

"Eevees cute pout begging full force please." The other five raced over and gave what can only be called weaponized cute pout begging. He took his hat in his paws held it to his fuzzy chest and gave the same face.

The mares looked away then peaked back to see it still going, the did this twice. Then Spitfire caved. "Ok! OK! You can stay with us!" She shouted. The smaller ones started bouncing around then ran back to the food.

Dragon took the pad and quill after putting his hat back on.

"Thank you kindly. I had no doubt that you would let us stay."

Spitfire looked at him with a glare. "You cheated and you know it. That was not fair."

"I agree, I thought they outlawed weaponizing cuteness." Added Fleetfoot. Dragon just chuckled and went back to his food, taking an apple slice.

Author's Note:

Yes he planed that based on years of raising the little devils, and I ask any of you if you could say no to it.

Also to all those who care way to much about grammar on this site unless you are going to offer to help edit or proof read shut the fuck up and save it for some one who cares I'm fireing my current editor for this given the amount of flack his editing got.