• Published 20th Nov 2014
  • 4,762 Views, 846 Comments

Sonata the Drama - MythrilMoth



Sonata Dusk accidentally summons Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, and Rufus to Canterlot High.

  • ...
29
 846
 4,762

PreviousChapters Next
Sonata Family Reunion

"Hi, Jaco!" she said as she stopped the jeep and jumped out. "It's been a while, ne?"

Jaco began to sweat nervously. "Uhh...h-hi there, Tights..."

"Oneesan!" Bulma cried cheerfully, rushing forward and sweeping the blond up in a hug. "It's so good to see you! I didn't know you were around here!"

Tights laughed. "Hi, Bulma." She stepped back. "Wow, look at you!" She looked around at the rest of the group. "Huh. Interesting bunch you're with."

Bulma laughed. "Yeah, the purple girl and the blue girl are from another universe. So are the other two teenagers, but I think they're not from the same...you know, nevermind." She stepped back. "It's been so long..." She turned to the rest of the group. "Everyone, this is my older sister, Tights!"

"You have a sister?" Oolong asked, shocked. "First I've heard of it!"

"Well well, and what a pretty thing she is, too!" Roshi mused. "A little older than the girls I'm usually interested in, but you obviously take care of yourself!"

Tights' left eye twitched. "You must be Kamesennin," she said in an overly sweet tone. "I've heard all about you." With a thin smile, she added, "Keep both hands where I can see them, you dirty perv. And by that, I mean at your sides at all times."

"Why, I'd never!" Roshi protested.

"Riight."

Bulma laughed. "Tights, this is Oolong and Puar, I've known them forever, and this is Kim, this is Ron, and this is Twilight Sparkle and Sonata Dusk."

Tights smiled. "Nice to meet you all," she said. "So, what're you all doing out here in the middle of nowhere?"

"We're searching for the Dragonballs again," Bulma said. She sighed, bowing her head. "We need to bring Son-kun back to life, and...Chikyuu is in danger."

"Eeee," Tights said. "Well, I never did understand all that magic stuff you were involved with, but it sounds important."

"It is," Jaco said. "Two very powerful, very dangerous aliens are coming to your world. Both of them are powerful enough to destroy entire cities without breaking a sweat."

Tights' eyes widened. "Oh my," she said. "We have to warn somebody, don't we?"

"There's no point," Bulma said. "You don't know what we're up against here. If we warned people, they'd either think we're crazy or start a mass panic."

"She's right," Roshi said gravely. "Our best bet is to wish Goku back with the Dragonballs just before the Saiyajin arrive and hope he's strong enough to defeat them."

"And our friends are up at Kami's Palace training to fight," Oolong said. "When those Saiyajin arrive, there's gonna be more powerful fighters ready to take them on. They'll be outnumbered!"

Jaco snorted. "You're crazy if you think any human fighters can stand up to a Saiyajin," he said. "Saiyajin are dangerous."

"Well, good thing we've got our own Saiyajin then," Bulma retorted snippily. "And we've got Piccolo...I think."

Tights blinked. "Piccolo? The Demon King?"

"He seems to be as interested in stopping the Saiyajin as we are," Roshi said. "Mostly because they stand in his way of taking over Chikyuu himself, but right now, we need all the help we can get." He adjusted his sunglasses. "Also, apparently he's an alien himself, so there's that."

"An alien, you say?" Jaco asked, tilting his head. "What kind of alien, where's he from?"

"Hmmm, can't say for sure I caught that part," Roshi said. "I can tell you he's green, has pointed ears and antenna, and he can grow back his arms."

"A Namekian?" Jaco looked down, hand to his chin. "Hmm. If you've got a Saiyajin and a Namekian fighting, you might just have a shot..." He frowned. "But if I'm right about who's coming to your planet, it's going to take a miracle for you to survive."

"That's why you're going to stay here and help us, right?" Bulma asked sweetly.

"Hell no," Jaco said. "Soon as I fix my ship, I'm outta here."

Tights closed her eyes and smiled tightly. "Is that so," she said lightly.

Jaco blanched, backing away. "I...! W-well, that's..."

"I was hoping you'd at the very least stay on Chikyuu until my birthday party. You can manage that, right?" Tights asked.

Jaco sighed, drooping. "Yes..."

"Wonderful!" Tights clasped her hands together. "Alright! Bulma, is there anything you need help with?" She ran a hand through her hair. "I'm not really doing anything in particular right now. I can lend a hand."

"We'd love to have you along," Bulma said. "These Dragonball hunts can get a little rough, so the more the merrier." She glanced sidelong at Jaco. "We can count on you too, right?"

"Yeah yeah," Jaco said dismissively, turning away and folding his arms.

"Great!" Bulma said. "Alright then, all aboard! Once we get back in the sky, I'll call Tousan and have him come pick up what's left of your ship, alright?"

Jaco grumbled something under his breath, but followed everyone else up the ramp into the plane. Tights retrieved her gear from the jeep, collapsed it into a capsule, and brought up the rear.

PreviousChapters Next