• Published 20th Nov 2014
  • 4,762 Views, 846 Comments

Sonata the Drama - MythrilMoth



Sonata Dusk accidentally summons Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, and Rufus to Canterlot High.

  • ...
29
 846
 4,762

PreviousChapters Next
Sonata Sayonara

The Sailor Senshi and Twilight Sparkle watched as the various copies of Otaku returned to normal, looking around in confusion. "I guess it's over then," Jupiter said.

"Yes, that seems to be the case," Mercury agreed. "The third Miraculous has deactivated. Ladybug and Chat Noir are leaving the executive floor."

A short time later, Ladybug and Chat Noir emerged into the now nearly-empty concourse of the mall, both looking solemn. Between them, hands bound behind his back, was Gabriel Agreste. His head was bowed, his expression unreadable. He offered no resistance. A few paces behind them was Kim Possible.

"So this is him," Jupiter said as the group approached. She frowned. "Gotta admit, I'm not used to seeing a supervillain led away like a common criminal."

"Not now, Mako-chan," Sailor Moon said softly, observing the wince Chat Noir gave and the tightening of his jaw.

Ladybug stopped walking and approached the Sailor Senshi. "We...will be leaving Tokyo as soon as arrangements can be made," she said. "Thank you for your help."

"We're sorry things turned out like this," Sailor Moon said. "Will...will you be okay?"

Chat Noir sighed. "I think so," he said. "There's a lot more to do, but..." He looked at Gabriel and frowned. "If he's telling the truth about why he did all this...and we'll know as soon as we get back to Paris..." He sighed again. "Well, some good will come out of all this. But..." He shook his head. "The price is too high. She'll agree with that. She wouldn't...wouldn't have wanted any of this."

Gabriel looked away, visibly stricken. "Let's just go," he said sourly. "Let's get this over with."

The French trio left without another word to anyone. The Senshi and Twilight turned their attention to Kim. "And...the other thing?" Mars asked.

Kim fished the Blue Rainbow Monkey Crystal out of her pouch and held it up. "Mission accomplished," she said. "Soon as we round up Ron and Sonata, we can get out of here."

"Not without a goodbye party!" Jupiter said cheerfully.

Twilight tilted her head. "Well, it will take time for the portal to lock on to the next coordinates," she said.

"Spankin'," Kim said. "Always did wanna try one of those cook-the-meat-yourself places..."

"Yakiniku?" Sailor Moon said brightly. "That's a great idea! Let's call Mamo-chan and get everybody together, I know a great place!"

"Of course you do," Mars said with a laugh.

* * * * *

The Sailor Senshi, Mamoru, and guests spent two hours at a mid-range yakiniku place, eating delicious food and having a last blast together. All through the meal, Minako furiously swapped digital music with Ron and Sonata.

Finally, the time came for the travelers to move on. "It was nice meeting you all," Kim said to the Senshi.

"It was a pleasure meeting you as well," Ami said.

"Hope you guys make it home okay and, y'know, save the world," Makoto said.

"Take care of yourselves," Rei said.

"It's time," Twilight said as she finished calibrating the remote for the portal.

"Goodbye Tokyo!" Ron said. "Wonder what kinda crazy place we'll end up in next?"

"This calls for some travel music!" Sonata said cheerfully, tapping and swiping her phone. A fast, peppy J-pop tune blared out of the little speaker.

"Ooh, catchy," Kim said.

The portal opened with a rush of wind. The four teens looked at each other, then back at their hosts. With a last wave, they jumped into the vortex...

* * * * *

The portal discharged them violently into a harsh, blindingly bright landscape with the brightest night sky overhead any of them could remember ever seeing.

"Oof...where are we?" Kim wondered. Looking around, she frowned. "Better question...what happened to us?"

None of them were wearing the same clothes they'd been wearing in Tokyo. Moreover, they all had a stylized, aggressively punked-out look to them.

Ron looked down at himself. His eyes widened. He opened his mouth to say something, to complain, to yell, but whatever he intended to say, what came out was:

"I saw
You
Dance..."

PreviousChapters Next