• Published 3rd Dec 2014
  • 2,475 Views, 12 Comments

Chrysalis last hope - thenamless



Chrysalis has been pushed back by Celestia and Luna. Her hive can't live like this for much longer.

  • ...
7
 12
 2,475

Don't talk about it!

"Creature...Creature...wake...up...WAKE UP!"

My eyes suddenly shot open as they adjusted to my surroundings. It seems I was in a arena of some sorts. I look up to see a hoard of Changeling's just sitting on their stone chair...watching me.

"Creature!" My gaze shot up almost breaking my neck as I notice Chrysalis in a throne with a guard on each side. "It is time to put you to the test. Now what is your choice of weapon?" I thought about this for a while before I my brain kicked me in the...brain? I remember my past and my weapon came to mind.

"A Scythe my Queen." I spoke with pride. I watched as the Changeling's start to mummer to each other. I look back to the Queen to see her face filled with a...smile?

"My you must be trained to fight with such a weapon."

I smile at the Queen remark. "Oh really?" I heard some Changeling's smirking among the coward. That was until I saw something zip by my eye. What the? I turn to see a Scythe stuck into the ground. Black covered most of the Scythe apart from some Emeralds and a symbol to which I guess was their logo. I pick it up and swing it around with one arm. Seemed lighter than at back home but it shouldn't be a problem. "Ready?" I looked back at the Queen and nod.

I saw as a Changeling suddenly appear in the arena. It just stares at me but now it was starting to jog towards me. A sword flung out from behind as it turned into a full blown sprint. Really? Just run? I sigh and step to my side just in time. The changeling runs past me to which it stops. It throws out it hind legs and goes for a kick. I simple move out again and grab his legs. I hear him gasp before I held him in front of me while he tries to get away. I look back at the Queen. She just stares at me...I have seen that face before. It was a mask all royals use. I turn back to the Changeling. It seems to stop and just stare at me. "Listen...Im gonna use a spell to knock you out...Ok?"

He nodes as I whisper the name spell. Straight away he faints while I lay him on the floor. I hear gasps all around me. I turn to suddenly see 20 more Changeling's behind me. I look at the Queen then back down. Then back up. "Really?" I spoke only to have her nod. I let out a small sigh. Oh...boy.


I looked around making sure that was all of them. I look back up at the Queen's face. I could see how shock she was. So where the other Changeling's.

What? It only took me about...5 minutes? To beat the 20 Changeling's...bit of help with magic.

The Queen got off her throne and starts to fly down and into the Arena. She looks at me with a simile across her muzzle. Where was this going? "Well you seemed to be a worthy fighter. However I can sense you are hiding something from us."

Oh no

"What is it?" She starts to move closer to me. "Come on tell your Queen." She was near my face. "What are you afraid of the dark?" I shiver at the last word.

"Don't say that word."

She eyes me curiously. "What word? Dark?" I felt it poking my inside. She moves closer, right in front of my face. I try to move away only to walk into a wall. "Dark."

Stop

"Dark."

I can't hold it in!

"Dark...dark!"

She and the other Changeling's were chanting it now.

I feel it inside of me begging to be let out.

"DARK!"

Well...I couldn't keep it in.

My vision became red as Chrysalis back away in terror. "Crea-" Chrysalis flew across the room after a black tentacle hit her. I hear Changeling's gasp only to be followed by rage. They all flew towards me.

"FOOLS!" I scream. I couldn't help it. It felt so nice. All went black as I hear screams. My vision returns to see bodies everywhere. I sense their all alive. Lucky them. I hear a horn glow. I turn to see Chrysalis barely standing up and aiming at me. I let a Tentacle fly out and grab her by the throat to pull her towards me.

She was now in the air right in front of me. Gasping for breath. Only to breath out but not in. Her head spun until she looks at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and on the verge of tears. "P." She was trying to talk. Why should she?

SHE WAS THE ONE WHO DID THIS!

But you didn't stop her.

BUT!

"Pl..ea.se" I froze hearing Chrysalis words. I just stare at her.

She...was the one who gave me a second chance at life.

She...was the angel who saved me.

I was going to kill an angle.

I gasp as the redness in eyes fade and I let go off Chrysalis. She Drops to the floor gasping for breath. I stare at what I done. She just puts herself into a ball. Her breathing slows down.

I walked away into a corner and sit down.

What have I done?

I looked over to Chrysalis and notice she was looking at me. I couldn't talk but only whisper. "I'm...sorry."

She looks back at the floor.

I...have...messed...up.

At least I knew I was getting better at IT.

Comments ( 10 )

Added to Read Later. :moustache:

5390421
Hope you enjoy it!

Tracking :twilightsmile:
Also it's "angel" not "angle" unless Chrysalis has degrees.

What was the point of him saying 'I will not call you my queen until I see fit' last chapter if all he calls her is 'my queen'? Have him call her Chrysalis, or if you're really that adamant about it then have him call her Queen Chrysalis; but not 'my queen'. Also last chapter you said that he had no defense against magic, he must have some kind of defense if he can use magic himself.

5390569
That is a character you will need to learn more about. :3

5390542
he is going to kill all geometry !

Why did he just call her flat out 'my queen.' I would have been like "Not like I have anything else to do." *loads shotgun*

Well all geometry related things are screwed now. Interesting how he turns into a demon. We will keep waiting

Please do keep this up, this story... It Intrigues me.

Login or register to comment