• Published 22nd Nov 2014
  • 4,445 Views, 138 Comments

Sir Alonne - Lady Maria



I am sir Alonne and I was just slain by a undead who bested me at sword fighting. I died a honorable death and now I am stuck in a world of technicolor ponies and I am public enemy number 1. Now I have to survive and prove myself as a friend!

  • ...
33
 138
 4,445

Chapter XXIV Bright stone Cove part 1 and 2

We walked up the stairs after the battle we entered a area known as the Doors of Pharros. We continued to go forward going up a slope killing 2 Grym warriors and one mastodon warrior. We ran through the area not wasting any time and killing anything that apposed us. Eventually we came to bright stone cove after carefully shining across 2 thin stone bridges and ledges.

After we exited the area we came to the entrance of Brightstone cove. As Aracnoth lead us through the area he directed us to a cliff like area to our right. As we carefully marched I heard the should of wood snapping and stone crumbling.

"Everyone get back!" I shouted as everybody backed up as a huge bolder landed on the edge and rolled off the cliff.

I sighed as Aracnoth went up a latter on the and killed another hollow preventing the other bolder from falling. As we advanced a group of peasants rushed us with what looked like small scythes and pickaxes. I signaled for my Alonne knights to take aim then fire. Each great-arrow that was shot became lodged in the peasants heads. As the peasants fell a spider of tremendous size climbed up the cliff and shot a blue magical beam knocking us back and nearly killing those who were hit by it. I picked up one of my Alonne knights bows and notched three great arrows. As I took aim I let them go causing the spider to hiss in pain as it was hit. The spider climbed upwards and onto the other side of the cliff.

I sighed as the main six were scared shitless, "W-what the hay was that?" Apple Jack asked as Aracnoth and I looked at her.

"That Apple Jack was Freja that's the thing holding the soul of Seath the Scaleless." Aracnoth explains.

"H-how does a spider even get that big?!" Rainbow Dash yells

"Magic... Really powerful Magic." I say as I look to the doors in front of us with 2 spider symbols on each door: "Come we must continue we cannot waste time." I say as I push the double doors open and lead everyone down the stairs.

After walking through 2 rooms we came to a fog wall. I signaled for Aracnoth to come forward as we both put our hands out and walked through the fog. In front of us there were 2 white priests with one other priest in the middle wearing black robes with about 15 hollows in front of them.

The undead turned around and started to slowly move forward. Aracnoth equipped his Zwihander then ran forward and slammed it down and killed five or six undead. I charged forward and took out the first white priest. As I impaled him I flung him off my blade and into the wall. My Alonne captain darted forward and beheaded the second white priest. The black priest shot his arms out and sent a shock wave sending Aracnoth, my Alonne Captain and I flying. Twilight lifted her catalyst and shot what looked like a soul geyser at the priest and instantly killed him. Aracnoth then slayed the rest of the undead finishing off the boss.

I sighed and walked out the opposite end of the church Aracnoth went ahead of me and lit the bonfire I went down the stairs and sat against the wall I needed to rest...


As I awoke from my sleep I slowly stood up and stretched, I yawned a bit before picking up my katana and looking around. It only took me seconds to realize the others had left without me. I shot out the exit to the bonfire room and saw them entering the temple like area across a bridge to my far left. I cussed under my breath as I jumped from platform to plat form quickly moving across the canyon. I jumped to the other side of the wall separating the canyon and landed on a group of spiders killing them instantly. As I regained my composure from the fall I bolted forward dashing across the wooden bridge. I ran though the room as I stepped on several spider and hollow corpses and jumped upwards once I got into a box like area on the left. As I landed on the platform I already saw the others passing through the fog wall.

"Those idiots are going to get themselves killed!" I hissed as I quickly made my way down to the fog wall before darting right through it.


Cut Scene

Blood red veins cloud your vision as your sight zooms closer and closer to the far end of the room. Hundreds of spiders pass us as they crawl up a crystal and into a dragon's mouth above it was The Dear Duke's Freja. Freja roared as she came down along with several spiders as they crawled towards us as fast as they could.


I darted past the others scaring the shit out of them as I rammed into Freja's head. Freja hissed at me as it knocked me off it. I skidded backwards stopping beside Aracnoth. I darted forward time and time again striking Freja's head over and over again. Its blood splattered everywhere as I continued cutting it up with my katana. My Alonne captains strung up their bows with two to four great arrows and shot them at Freja's legs. the first great arrows merely cracked Freja's exoskeleton as the seconds great arrows broke it as the third and forth great arrows helped in the attempt to try and cripple Freja. Freja Knocked me back, I flipped backwards landing next to Aracnoth again.

"Sir Alonne how did you get here so fast?!" He exclaimed/asked.

"Don't talk to me right now Im pretty pissed off at you idiots." I growl as I charge forward again taking my anger out on Freja.

As I focused on one head Aracnoth and my knights went for the other. Twilight and her friends started attacking Freja as well. Eventually Freja jumped into the air and landed on a few of my soldiers. I growled as I saw them perish and dashed forward laying a barrage of attacks on the damned spider. Freja hisses as it spews out a beam of pure magic two of my captains were blown back into the wall creating a human sized hole in it. I put my focus onto the spiders around us and darted around killing them one by one.

As I slayed the final spider I turned back to Freja who was backing up only to thrust forward knocking the others back and nearly killing them. I growled as I bolted forward at break neck speeds, I rammed into Freja with lethal force as Freja was staggered a bit. I took this chance to cut the first head off and quickly go around to cut the second one off as well. Freja hissed and screeched in pain as its head was cut off by me seconds ago. As I came around to the other side pushed the others out of the way as I thrusted my sword into the thing's skull and killed it. Freja gave one final screech as she fell to the ground and turned to ash that blew away in the wind. I sighed as I sat down and rubbed my skull before turning around and scowling at the others.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I yelled.

"W-we didn't want to disturb you! You have been working tirelessly for days on end and we thought we might defeat Freja on our own and bring back the soul to you." Twilight says as she flinches.

"Does it matter you idiots tried to fight this thing alone! All of you should be ashamed at you're stupidity!" I hiss as the all look down accept my Alonne knights, and captains, "Come on lets go." I say as I walk through the other tunnel at the end of the room. I walk into a small library like room and see a hollow at the other end of it. I sigh as I give one effortless swipe as I behead the damn thing. I continue walking into the other room to see a headless body wielding two scimitars.

I was in no mood to deal with this ass hat at this point so I just walked forward is it ran forward and took a swing at me. I parried the fucker and shoved my katana through its gut killing it. The others walked in as we gathered around the bonfire as Aracnoth lit it and warped us back to Majula. As we got back I went up to a nearby wall and rested against it. I needed to sleep because in a few hours we were heading out again...

Author's Note:

Well that's 3 of the four bequeathed lord shards needed to help kill Manus! But the question is how will the others fare against the Rotten?