• Published 22nd Nov 2014
  • 4,449 Views, 138 Comments

Sir Alonne - Lady Maria



I am sir Alonne and I was just slain by a undead who bested me at sword fighting. I died a honorable death and now I am stuck in a world of technicolor ponies and I am public enemy number 1. Now I have to survive and prove myself as a friend!

  • ...
33
 138
 4,449

Chapter XVIII Sir Alonne Verses Ornstein the dragonslayer

Myself and Aracnoth walked in front of what we were given. 10 heavily armored soldiers, 5 lightly armored archers and, 5 heavily trained mages. I stopped in the middle of the line of stallions. Now it was time to put on my best drill Sargent impression: "Now do any of you know what you are about to get into?" I asked with a calm stern voice, "You all my think you are all that but you are nowhere close to being tough enough to survive what hell we are about to go through." I said as I stared at 1 stallion who was chuckling. I grabbed him by the scruff and lifted him up to my face.

"What the hell do you think is funny scum bag?!" I said in a dangerously low voice, "I don't even expect any of you to come back alive from this quest." I growl as the guard swallowed and started to sweat furiously. I dropped him and, backed up then looked at everyone else.

"Well you pansies lets get moving!" I hollered as Aracnoth started to lead us to the rift to Drangleic. We walked about 10 miles before coming upon a rift of blackness: "Aracnoth where will this spit us out?" I asked as Aracnoth turned to me.

"This should send us all to Majula and from there we will go to Heide's tower of flame then to No mans wharf then we take the boat there to the Lost Bastille and finally to Sinner's rise. This will take us about 2 to 3 days to accomplish." Aracnoth said as we walked through the rift in space time.

In a minute or so we were blinded by light and spat out into Majula. As we all piled out of the darkness I saw a wrecked settlement with a giant hole in the ground. It was nothing to impressive but the landscape was an eyeful. I took a few seconds to admire it before walking east towards Hides tower of flame. Aracnoth and myself lead our 20 men into the tunnel at the side of the mountain and trekked through it. After walking through the mountain for lord knows how long we finally reached Heide's tower of flame. The first enemy was a tall greenish knight that was my size. I rolled my eyes as I dashed forward and with one swipe cut the bastard in half. As everyone's but Aracnoth's jaws dropped I just flicked the blood off my sword.

Aracnoth and myself lead the 20 ponies though Heide's tower of flame with me basically sticking my sword up everything's rectum and ripping it a new asshole. We came to a cathedral as we killed our last enemy. Aracnoth pulled the lever sending the draw bridge down. I told everyone to stay where they were while Aracnoth and, I fought what ever was up there. As we walked up to the fog wall we both put our hands out as the fog shifted and made a weird breathing out/hissing sound as we walked trough it.

Before me was a legend a knight that when I was a child I obsessed over. Before me was standing a legendary dragon slayer who slayed hundreds if not thousands of dragons with his legendary lightning. I could not believe my eyes the man before me was a man I knew a long time ago. A demigod and dragon slayer of yore. Ornstein the dragonslayer stood before me with darkened armor and stood still like a statue.

Part of me just wanted to go bear hug my idol but the other side of me with common sense held me back. I bowed in respect before putting both of my hands on my weapon as Ornstein did the same then bowed. Now a fight between 2 might warriors shall begin this fight will become one of yore as one samurai and one dragonslayer battled to the death...

Ornstein charged forward as I jumped out of the way. I slashed my katana twice before Ornstein jumped out of the way. Darkness formed at the tip of Ornstein's spear as he pointed it at me and fired several ball sized orbs of darkness. I jumped into the air and flipped several times before landing behind Ornstein and, then punched him several times in the blink of an eye. Ornstein fell over onto his face as I loomed over him Ornstein pushed himself used his legs to kick me in the stomach. I staggered backwards as Ornstein did several cartwheels backwards as he grabbed his spear and, charged me.

Ornstein impaled me with his spear as he used darkness to hurt me severely. Ornstein flung me into a wall and exhaled before raising his spear and charging me again. What was a few seconds turned into hours for me. I vowed I would never fall to anyone unless I deemed them worthy. But Ornstein was not worthy even though he is my idol. He has gone hollow and lost his sanity there for he is not worthy of spilling my blood. My eyes snapped open as I caught his spear inches from my chest. Ornstein charged his spear with darkness as I felt my life drain from me but this didn't stop me. No I would never succumb to darkness... NEVER! I rose up with fire in my eye as I looked at the corrupted dragonslayer before me. I ripped the spear out of his hand as I tossed them over to Aracnoth.

I started hand to hand combat with Ornstein as I threw rapid punches and kicks at him. Ornstein could not counter one of my moves I was too fast for him. Years of training led up to this moment as I beat Ornstein to a bloody pulp with my fists. I heard the other ponies enter the fog wall behind me as they took in the battle before them with their own eyes.

"W-what the hell?" One of the guards ask out loud.

"Yes that is our leader in action and now you know why he is leading you." Aracnoth said as he nodded his head.

"He is brutal and merciless. What the hell is he?" The guard asked as he trembled.

"He is a samurai of honor and light, and you should thank the gods he is on our side." Aracnoth said as the guard gulped and nodded.

They watched as I continued to beat Ornstein to a bloody pulp. Ornstein eventually got away then picked up his spear as Aracnoth threw my sword to me. I caught my sword in mid air without even looking at it. Ornstein was preparing to use what strength he had left into one fatal attack. I put both hands on my katana and bolted forward we both slashed our weapons as we crossed beside each other. As we stopped I could hear Ornstein choking on his own blood as he fell to his knees and died.

I wiped his blood off my blade and picked his spear up. As I turned to where his body once was it vanished and turned to dust as it blew away in a nonexistent breeze. I held my trophy in one hand and my katana in the other. I turned to the others as they all moved aside as I walked out of the cathedral and onto my next challenger the Dragon Rider...

Author's Note:

The reason Sir Alonne is so op is Its freaking NG +22 AND HE IS A BOSS!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! NO ONE CAN STOP THE SIR ALONNE RAPE TRAIN EXPRESS!!!