• Published 22nd Nov 2014
  • 4,441 Views, 138 Comments

Sir Alonne - Lady Maria



I am sir Alonne and I was just slain by a undead who bested me at sword fighting. I died a honorable death and now I am stuck in a world of technicolor ponies and I am public enemy number 1. Now I have to survive and prove myself as a friend!

  • ...
33
 138
 4,441

Chapter XV The wedding reseption

Author's Note:

Warning this chapter will have a little sexual content!

As I walked down the hall with Pinkie Pie she bounced down the hallway each time she did Pinkie made an annoying as hell boing sound and it was driving me up the wall. I eventually decided t carry her so that hellish sound she made when she bounced would stop.

"What the? Sir Alonne what are you doing?" Pinkie Pie asked as I walked down the hallway with her in one arm while I was grinding my teeth out of annoyance.

"I am caring you because every time you bounce you make a sound that is driving me insane!" I snapped as Pinkie recoiled after I snapped at her.

"Jeez whats gotten your panties in a knot?" Pinkie Pie asked I sighed as my eye twitched under my helm.

"Because you pink nuisance you are annoying as hell! I swear to the gods I have no Idea how your friends put up with you!" I cussed as I marched into the ball room by kicking the large double doors open drawing attention to me instantly.

"Oh everypony here is our guest of honor!" Pinkie Pie said as she somehow teleported out of my grip and into the middle of the room. All the ponies in the room looked at me again then murmured stuff like "Is that really the guy who killed the changeling queen?" "That thing is ugly!" and so on.

I Ignored the fools and took a seat at an empty table and slammed my head into it. I started to close my eyes before feeling like someone was mere feet away staring at me and not taking their eyes off me. I lifted my head up to see a mint green unicorn staring at me with a unnaturally huge smile that honestly creeped me out.

"Yes what is it madam?" I asked picking my head up and straightening my posture.

"You must be Sir Alonne right?" The unicorn asked basically squealing.

"Yes i am Sir Alonne." I responded as I took my helm off so I could breath better.

"I'm Lyra Heartstrings lead Anthropologist of Equestria and, professional lyre player! I can not describe in words how I feel to be in your almighty presence!" Lyra said as she fell to her knees and started kissing my boots.

I was taken aback as this mare kissed my feet like I was some kind of legendary god of yore. Then another mare who had butter colored fur and a pink and, bluish purple mane came and grabbed Lyra off my feet.

"I am terribly sorry about that Mister Alonne my mare friend here is crazy about humans and ever sense she heard about you she has been going nuts." The candy colored mare said as she pulled Lyra by the ear away from me.

"That okay miss... May I ask what your name is?" I asked as she smiled then said.

"My name is Bon Bon Mr. Alonne." Bon Bon said as she dragged Lyra away ash she was trying to use her hooves to cling onto the tiles on the floor as if she had fingers.

I sighed as I got up from the table and, went to the bar to see if there was anything edible there. I picked up my helmet and opened my bottomless box then placed it in there. I closed the box and put it in one of my satchels then walked over to the bar. As I sat down I looked at the bar tender who immediately walked up to me then said, "Sir Alonne it is an honor to meet Equestria's savior. What can I get you today?" The bar tender asked with a smile on his face.

"May I have a hot cup of herbal tea and, fish with a side of rice and sliced fruit?" I asked as the bar tender simply nodded and walked off into a kitchen. He came back with my food, drink and, a fork he placed it down in front of me with a smile.

"Is there anything I else I can do for you Sir Alonne?" The bar tender asked as I shook my head signaling no. I sighed as I ate my food and drank my tea. I finished and, eventually looked to my side to see Rainbow Dash who seemed like she was drunk. I walked over then sat down next to her as she looked over with a drunken smile on her face as she hiccuped a few times.

"H-hey I-I-I know you mister y-you are like one of those Wonderbolt guys aren't you?" Rainbow Dash said as she giggled then hiccuped.

"Rainbow Dash are you alright? Its me Sir Alonne." I said as she smiled and laid her chin on my elbow.

"O-oh Its y-you huh?" Rainbow Dash said as she giggled then hugged me, "Y-you can't t-tell anypony this b-but I like you... A-a lot!" Rainbow dash giggled as she clinged on to me and licked my cheek, "You are so brave and strong! t-th-those mussles of yours must be made of some kind of steel you b-big s-sexy beast!" Rainbow Dash said as she hiccuped then lifted her head up.

"Waiter!" Rainbow Dash Yelled as the waiter walked over

"Yes Ms. Dash how may I help you?" The waiter said as he started cleaning a beer mug.

"G-get this big s-sexy beast your s-strongest alcohol in a h-huge mug!" Rainbow Dash commanded as the waiter obliged and a few seconds later brought back a huge mug of whisky and placed it in front of me. Rainbow Dash looked up hiccuped then said, "Drink up you mean l-lean changeling k-killing machine!" She said as I picked up the mug and chugged it. My sight turned fuzzy and, I felt light headed.

"W-what i-in the h-hell?" I asked as I hiccuped and held my head. I had never been drunk in my life I was never really fond of this alcohol stuff but man for some reason I enjoyed this shit! The rest of the night was a blurred memory as all i could remember was dancing and drinking a lot. But oh how I would regret this in the morning. I am a fucking idiot I tell you...


Light pierced my vision as I put a pillow over my head and turned to my side. This did not help as the light for some damn reason shined through the pillow. I groaned as I sat up in a bed without my armor and without any cloths. I licked my lips as they felt dryer then a desert and looked around for my pants. As I did so I felt a huge head ache hit me like the Iron King's scepter to the face. I looked to my side as a huge pit in my stomach formed. Last night I was drunk and I ended up sleeping next to Rainbow Dash in bed naked. As I realized this Rainbow Dash rose out of bed rubbed her eyes then looked at me. She screeched then chucked a lamp next to her towards my face as I dodged the thing barely.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she threw a pillow at me.

"I don't know!" I responded slightly less panicked, "I just woke up next to you!" I shouted as she blushed then asked.

"W-were we drunk last night?" Rainbow Dash asked as her blush grew redder.

"I think so and I think we may have had sex as well" I said as her face was now redder then the apples on Apple Jack's flank.

"No one will find out about this okay?" Rainbow Dash said as I nodded got dressed back into my armor and walked out of the room. Today would be a long fucking day...