• Published 19th Nov 2014
  • 1,292 Views, 10 Comments

When did I ever leave you? - thenamless



Evil will come back and this time. Equestria can not stop it. Until Celestia has a talk with her dead mother in her dreams. Her mother has one idea to stop this evil. But the idea may break their hearts.

  • ...
2
 10
 1,292

The idea

"Sister don't joke with us!" Celestia watch as Luna was crying in her grip.

Celestia slowly strokes her mane. "It was our mother Lulu. To why she didn't visit you I have no idea." Celestia places a hoof under Luna muzzle and makes her look into her eyes. "You know she loves you. She has her reason."

"But what of this idea?"

Celestia levitates a scroll towards Luna. "Twilight has informed me that there is no other plan." Celestia lets go off Luna and walks towards the door. "Come lets us do the plan our mother gave us." Celestia leaves the room while Luna gets up and follows her. They walk into the throne room and stop a few meters away from the throne.

"What song was it sister?" Luna asks as she circle Celestia throne. She saw no machines or signs of anything out of the ordinary.

"I have an idea dear sister."

Luna watched Celestia as tears freely went down her muzzle. It was the song her mother sang to help her sleep. The song ends but nothing happens. All Luna and Celestia felt was a sudden sleepiness. Celestia looks over to Luna and see's her asleep on her throne. Cute she thought. Celestia then notices a strange glow emitting form Luna. It glows brighter and brighter until she has to cover her eyes. The shine fades after a few seconds and Celestia opens her eyes to see Luna is no longer there. "Luna? Where are you?" Celestia felt her slowly falling asleep and notices a glow emitting from her. "Looks like I find out." Celestia mutters to herself as she slowly drops to the floor.

"Sister! Wake up!" Celestia feels a hoof poking her. She slowly opens her eyes to see a worrying Luna. Celestia gets up to see she is no longer in her surroundings.

"It can't be." Celestia see's the unique tree in the middle of the room and sure enough the figure is laying under it. "There he is." Luna turns her head to see what she was pointing at. They slowly make their way over. "Look Lulu." Luna look again at where her sister is pointing. On each of the figure shoulders were their cutie marks. Celestia on the right with Luna one on the left. "Umm...lets wake him?" Luna nods. Celestia pokes at the figure. No answer. "Um...hello." No answer.

"Sister do you notice his hood?" Celestia looks at the creature hood. The hood was upon his head but what was special about it was that it created darkness around his face. Not one feature of his face was shown. Luna reaches out for his hood out of curiosity. "Let me take a look." Celestia wasn't sure about this but lets her sister go on. As soon as Luna touches the hood a hand shoots out and grabs her hoof. She yelps and tries to get away but the grip keeps her in places.

"Let her go!" The creatures turns towards Celestia. All she could see in the darkness his hood made was two eyes staring at her. Two red eyes. Eyes... She felt herself slowly slipping away. It was like he was looking at her insides. The creature suddenly stands and lets go of Luna. It walks towards a wall and stops. It gestures a hand to come closer. Celestia uneasily follows Luna as she goes towards him. As soon as they were close enough an portal opens. The creature walks inside. "Should we follow sister?" Celestia ask Luna. Luna nods and goes inside. Celestia follows.

Celestia awake to the sounds of screaming. "What did you do to them!" This sounded like Twilight. Celestia opens her eyes to see her surrounding. She was back in the throne room. The figure stood near a weak Luna while the Elements bearer stood near her. They all looked unhappy. She tried to talk but felt very weak. The portal must of been too much for her.

"I make you talk!" Celestia saw Rainbow Dash charge the figure. She wanted to cry out for her to stop but couldn't talk. She watched as Rainbow charged the figure only for him to quickly step to the side. Grab Rainbow. He brought her close to her and grabbed her wings. He threw her into the air a little bit and pokes her wings in a few places. He caught Rainbow and places her on the floor. "What did you do!" Rainbow tries to fly but crashes on the ground. Tries flowed from her eyes as a face of pain overcame her. "No!" She quickly sits up right and pokes her wings. "Ow!" She tries to fly again but fails.

"Rainbow!" Twilight was charging her horn. I need to stop this. Celestia slowly reaches out and pokes Twilight. She turn towards Celestia. "Your awake!" Celestia slowly motion for water. "Oh ok princess." Twilight horn glows and a glass of water appears. Celestia drinks its then gestures for Twilight to come closer. Celestia then uses her as a weight support as she leans on Twilight.

"Stop fighting my little ponies." All the Elements look confuse after hearing Celestia. "Lets us go to the dinning room."

"But what about that...thing." Rarity points at the figure.

"Don't worry about him." The elements nod and follow Celestia out. Pinkie was dragging the crying Rainbow Dash. After a little walk they arrived at the dinning room. Celestia sits down and motions for the elements to sit. They nod again and sit down. A little later and the figure carrying the weaken Luna walks in and places her on a chair. "Thank you." Celestia turns towards Twilight. "Now my dear student tell me what happened."

"Well you see princess." Twilight began. "You and Luna were missing for a week. We couldn't find you until today where a flash appeared in the throne room. We saw you both on the floor with this...creature towering above you. We tried talking to it but it didn't answer then you saw what happened." Twilight looks towards Rainbow Dash.

"Ah I see. Well first let me make things clear my little ponies. This." Celestia motions to the standing figure behind her. "Is not an enemy. What he is I don't know but he here to help us. As my and Luna's mother came to us and told us we could use him. I didn't know we were gone for a week as we were in the strange place for only a while."

"But that thing hurt Dashie!" Pinkie shouts. "Now she can't fly!"

"Ah yes." Celestia turns towards the figure. "Can you fix what you caused?" The figure nods. "May you please fix it?" The figure nods again. The figure walks to the other side of the table where Rainbow sat. Twilight watched in curiosity as to how it walks. Rainbow Dash look at the figure with fear and starts to whimper. This creature just remove what she loved doing just like that. She felt a hoof stroke her and saw Pinkie was calming her down. The figure bends down to her height and point to the back of its neck. It then reaches its hand out. Rainbow Dash guess what the figure wants and leaned forwards to allow him to access her neck more easily. Her muscles tense under his touch. She feels his finger trace up and down her neck. As if he is searching for something. He reaches to her right side of her neck and pushes a vein. He keeps on pushing and she is starting to feel pain. He lets go and moves back to Celestia. "Are you done?" Celestia asks. The figure nods. Rainbow jumps off the chair. She moves her wings slowly and feels no pain. She jumps up and hovers in the air. She couldn't stop smiling. Her wings were fine.

While Rainbow was having the moment of her life Celestia gets the attention of the remaining elements. "Now we have a situation to deal with." Celestia was going to go on but Luna yawning interrupts her. "Sister I believe the portal was too much. Go and get some rest." Luna nods and tries to get up. She manages to slowly walk a few meters before falling. However she doesn't hit the floor. She looks up and see's the figure holding her up. She yelps as the figure picks her up and carries her out.

"Um...thank you." The creature doesn't reply and continues to carry her. Luna didn't have much energy left and soon fell asleep in his arms.


"And here we are now." Celestia has just finish explaining fully of what happened lately. "However how about we first name this creature. To make our lives easier."

"How about Cupcake?" Pinkie shouts.

Celestia shakes her head. "How about Q?" Celestia turns her head towards Fluttershy. She retreats in her mane from all the attention.

"Why Q my dear?" Celestia asks.

"Because...he doesn't talk....So...he's quite...so quite..."

"I see..." Celestia began. "I like that idea. Q it is."

"But Celestia what is he?" Twilight asks. Celestia simple shrugs. Twilight gives herself a facehoof. "How is he going to help us?"

"I don't know my dear student. I don't know...Where is Q? He should be back by now."

Pinkie giggles. "Oh silly he is right behind you all this time!" The rest of the elements and Celestia spin around to notice he was there. "Ah Q...umm how much did you hear?" He doesn't answer. "Ah right...quite...Q."

"Umm...Q?" The figure turns towards Fluttershy. "Umm...do you like animals?" Q nods and bends downs to Fluttershy eye level. He cups his hands together. Fluttershy just stares at him with curiosity. He pulls them apart to show a butterfly made of flowers. Fluttershy gasps as the butterfly flies up and lands on her muzzle. After a while the butterfly goes back to Q. He covers it with his hands and then removes it. In the place of the butterfly was the same flower it was made from. He pick it with his other hand and places it in Fluttershy hair. She blushes while the figure turns towards Celestia again. He gives her a nod and walks out of the room.

"Well that was weird." Says Rarity.

A scream is heard from inside the castle. "Ah right we need to inform the rest of my little ponies."

Comments ( 5 )

Wait. It's been awhile since I read the first chapter but wasn't there something about if they summoned him it would take him from his family and friends with no way back? Also, why are they acting like he's an animal? He can understand them, even if he can't talk he still has a name yet they've decided that they get to choose his name without his opinion in it. Yes, he could have done something if he didn't like it since he was behind them, but it's the principle of the matter, they weren't giving him a choice in it.

5446412
Take him from his family and friends? What?

5446535 Sorry. Rambling, it's been a long time since I read the first chapter, and I might have been thinking about a different story, but I thought what their mother told Celestia about the person was that if they summoned him it would be taking him from his friends and family without a way back. Again, I was probably thinking about a different story. I just ramble a lot when my mouth/fingers move faster than my brain.

5446755
It is ok to ramble. As to your thought. I said he would get his heart broken.

Login or register to comment