• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 3,874 Views, 26 Comments

Big Mane 6 - Superman365



If Hiro Hamada and his friends as the Big Hero 6 was good, then them teaming up with Twilight Sparkle and her friends, the Power Ponies, must be even better! Time for a good old fashioned team-up!

  • ...
6
 26
 3,874

Power Pony Style Smackdown

Last time we left the Mane 6, they were in Twilight's castle, as the Princess of Friendship struggled to test out her own spell to travel to other dimensions, while Spike was reading a bunch of new comic books, especially the latest Power Ponies story. The good news: Twilght finally completes the spell as a portal to another dimension was right in front of her and her friends. The bad news: the portal proves to come with a few side effects as it sucks Spike and the Mane 6 through along with Spike's comic and starts to act even weirder. The group awakens in the amazing hi-tech city of San Fransokyo and surprisingly find themselves in their Power Pony personas. They notice the town square area was empty, no one in sight. But then that's when, after a bunch of humans ran past them in terror, they discover that mishap with the portal and the comic book brought in the Mane-iac, armed with a new power and a mechanical army. The Mane 6 fight back, but even with back up from a team called Big Hero 6, they found themselves overwhelmed by these monstrous beings. The two teams were forced to retreat, while the Mane-iac sees this as only delaying the inevitable. Now the two teams must find a way around this mess before the Mane-iac reaches her end goal.
------

The two teams were racing through the city as fast as possible before the Mane-iac sends her mechanized soldiers after them. Hiro used his microbots and rode them like he was surfing, Wasabi used his laser blades to fly as he unleashed a beam of energy from them to launch himself, GoGo rode her magne-disc roller blades and shot right ahead crazy fast with Pinkie right beside her, Honey Lemon tossed one color ball after another, each exploded into a bouncy pile and she hopped on each one that sent her high in the air, FredZilla used his super jump skills to leap ahead with ease, Baymax and Twilight fly side by side, along with Rainbow and Fluttershy, with Spike, Applejack and Rarity ride on Baymax.

"Where are we going?", asked Twilight.

"Somewhere that the Mane-iac wouldn't bother to look", said Hiro as they all sped through the city for another few minutes until they reach their destination. The place was some fancy and futuristic looking building, and it made the Power Ponies wonder what's so special about this place.

"What the heck is this supposed to be?", asked Rainbow.

"Say hello to the Tadashi Hamada Science Building!", shouted Hiro as he boldly presented that place to the Power Ponies, who were still very much confused.

"No seriously, what's this place supposed to be? A nerd lab?", asked Rainbow, slightly more annoyed than before.

"Rainbow, be nice!", demanded Twilght as she gave the occasionally rude Pegasus pony a brief glare.

"What? I'm just saying!", shouted Rainbow.

"Just follow us inside, see if this place is still just a nerd lab when you see what we got", said GoGo as Hiro started leading everyone inside.

"Smooth one, Dashie", said Applejack to Rainbow before she's the last one outside.

"*sighs* That's not going away anytime soon", said Rainbow as she went inside herself. The place looked pretty impressive inside, the first thing the Power Ponies see is this big open work area where those who've worked on some really great inventions test them out, see if they're fine or to check what needs to be fixed before things get done. But unfortunately there wasn't any time to look around.

"This way", said Hiro as he leads everyone to this long corridor with doors that look to lead to personal labs for plenty of great minds to bring their ideas to life. Finally, the two teams take a left and enter this fairly big room, and at the far end of it, was a small shrine, dedicated to a boy who looked to be in his late teens. The Power Ponies were a little confused while making sure they weren't meaning any disrespect to who this late boy was.

"My word, pray tell who is this boy?", asked Rarity carefully as Hiro walked up to the shrine and rested his hand on it, with a little sad look on his face.

"This is, WAS Tadashi Hamada, my older brother", said Hiro as the rest of his team bowed their heads to pay their respects. It wasn't hard for the ponies to figure out why they were doing what they were doing, and felt a bit embarrassed yet ashamed for not realizing it right away.

"Oh, Hiro, we're so sorry for your loss", said Twilight as she and the others followed their lead and paid their respects.

"Ah can see why this place is called the Tadashi Hamada science building", said Applejack.

"Hey, remember when I called this place a nerd lab? I take it back", said Rainbow, now feeling a bit bad about herself after what she said outside. That's when Hiro turned back to them with a little smirk.

"It's cool, it's not like you already knew. Speaking of which, I think it's time to head somewhere we'll be able to share more with each other, and where we'll be a lot safer to add", said Hiro as he seemed to hit a secret switch behind the shrine, and a minute later, the shrine moves upward, revealing a hidden elevator behind the wall. This surprises the ponies.

"What the hay is an elevator doing here?", asked Applejack.

"You're about to find out", said GoGo in a cool yet slightly ominous way as they as stepped inside, surprisingly, there was easily enough room for everyone, then the doors slowly shut. As the elevator goes down further and further below the building, the ponies were wondering just where that elevator was taking them, then after three whole minutes, it stops. The doors finally open and the ponies, much to their surprise, see before them what looks like some kind of super secret superhero headquarters, decked out with all kinds of stuff. The room they're currently in seems like a very huge round room, sporting a red and purple paint job like Baymax, with different kinds of tech including mostly a very large computer monitor, motion sensors in case of a possible break in, six other doors that obviously lead to six other special rooms and even a little break table with a microwave above it.

"My goodness! This all seems sleek yet absolutely stylish! What is this humble abode?", asked Rarity.

"Welcome to the Big Hero 6 secret headquarters!", shouted Hiro loud enough to produce an echo. The ponies were definitely blown by what they were seeing.

"It's amazing! So you built all of THIS?", asked Twilight.

"Well, we've been at this whole hero thing for a year, and that's plenty of time to set up all this, especially since we got the attention of some high class inventors", said Hiro.

"AND, it's classic superhero rule number 54: all superheroes have to have a really cool secret headquarters!", shouted FredZilla.

"That's exactly what I was thinking!", shouted Spike.

"Yes! Finally someone who gets the ways of a superhero! No offense you guys", said FredZilla.

"None taken", said Baymax speaking on behalf of the others.

"This is neat! If you add some balloons and streamers along with a ball pit, this would be SUPER-neat! Anyone want some pie?", asked Pinkie as she held up a whole pie.

"Where'd you get that?", asked Wasabi.

"I had about half a second before the elevator door closed", said Pinkie.

"Apple?", asked GoGo.

"Nope! Cherry!", shouted Pinkie.

"Pass", said GoGo as she formed a bubble with her gum and popped it.

"Oh well, more for me!", shouted Pinkie as she swallowed the pie in one hilarious gulp. Meanwhile the two teams make sure they get back to other important matters.

"Alright Pinkie, back to business. First off Hiro, are you absolutely sure we're safe down here?", asked Twilight.

"Trust me on this. Even though the Mane-iac's been here for a couple of hours and got herself set up with a lot of equipment to keep a rebellion from popping up, our HQ is hiding it's own signal. She won't be able to track us down even if she tried her hardest", said Hiro to really re-assure the ponies.

"So she can't find us, big whoop, that doesn't mean we should hide out down here forever", said Rainbow.

"Or maybe we just hide here until she decides to leave, hopefully. Oh, I'm sorry if I interrupted you", said Fluttershy, nervous as usual, but that's her for you.

"I think you might be a wee bit optimistic about that, no offense", said Honey Lemon.

"Oh, none taken thank you", said Fluttershy.

"I don't think it's that simple, she's probably not gonna leave until she has the whole city under her control", said Hiro.

"But of course she knows she has to deal with us since we're the one thing standing in her way", said Twilight.

"Don't suppose we can keep this chat moving somewhere we can sit, mah dogs are barking!", shouted Applejack with enthusiasm as she rubbed her left front hoof against her right one.

"You do not appear to be accompanied by any canines of the sort, thus there is no barking at the moment", said Baymax.

"Say what?", asked Applejack.

"I apologize, for I have yet to fully understand expressions", said Baymax.

"Oh, no problem then big guy", said Applejack.

You are welcome", said Baymax.

"Anyway, it's funny you say that, follow me and we'll continue in our round room", said Hiro as he leads everyone to one of the other six doors, but had to stop when Hiro spots FredZilla over at the break table, "Fred let's go, there's no time for a microwaveable burrito!"

"There's ALWAYS time for a microwaveable burrito dude!", shouted FredZilla as his burrito heats up and pulls out his burrito from the microwave in just a couple minutes, but then he starts shouting in pain as he juggled the hot burrito in both hands, clearly his suit can take a laser blast but not a hot burrito. Soon after, everyone had gathered around in this large enough room in the manner of a board meeting at a company office, and FredZilla got there and was still eating that burrito. About an hour had passed and both teams properly introduced each other, and how things led up to their current situation.

"So, we're awful sorry we dragged out mess into your world", said Applejack.

"It's alright, what's done is done. Right now we have other matters to deal with: bringing the Mane-iac down once and for all, same goes for her bots", said Hiro.

"So Spike, you've been reading up on that nut job in your comics, how do we stop her?", asked GoGo, and at that moment, all eyes were shifted toward Spike, who had to work up the nerve to say a word at all.

"Well, the last time we faced her, she planned on unleashing her doomsday device on the city of Maretropolis and give every pony a 'bad hair day', and we stopped her by turning the device against her, trapping her in her own mane", said Spike.

"I'm guessing that's not gonna work twice", said GoGo.

"No, I mean the comic I've been reading doesn't say how to stop her and her army", said Spike.

"So WE gotta come up the ending for this story?! Dude, THAT'S why you get to wear the cape!", shouted FredZilla.

"And that's why we can always count on Spike whenever we can", said Applejack.

"Well, I try", said Spike.

"So we can pretty much handle ourselves with those dumb robots since they don't seem to have a brain inbetween them. Uh no offense big guy, you're cool", said Rainbow to Baymax.

"None taken thank you very much. After all, I am a robot myself, I cannot be offended", said Baymax.

"Right, whatever you say dude", said Rainbow sarcastically.

"The Manelings are one thing, but our biggest concern is the Mane-iac. Those giant hair tentacles are gonna make it difficult to get anywhere near her", said Twilight.

"Agreed, before you guys showed up, we actually tried to make our move on the Mane-iac, and that ended with Baymax here getting knocked away by one of those hair tentacles and straight through three skyscrapers", said Hiro.

"Ouch", said Rainbow.

"Good heavens", said Rarity.

"That's what we said when we saw the whole thing go down", said Wasabi.

"Did it look like a home run?!", shouted Pinkie.

"It totally did!", shouted FredZilla, and Twilight and Hiro had to step in.

"Pinkie!", shouted Twilight.

"Fred!", shouted Hiro.

"What? I love baseball", said Pinkie.

"And dude, Baymax can't feel pain", said FredZilla.

"That is correct", said Baymax, and annoyed by this brief baseball talk, the two leaders decided to let this slide and get back to the matter at hand.

"ANYWAY, since it's clear that an up close encounter won't happen, our best options are to either take the Mane-iac down with a solid distance attack or figure out a way to render her hair tentacles useless", said Hiro.

"Easier said than done dude", said Rainbow.

"Hey, we're all bright minded, we'll try to figure this out now", said Wasabi right before a classic alarm starts to go off, "Or we could just figure this out later instead".

"What in the world is that?!", shouted Twilight.

"Ooo! I love this song! Come on guys! Let's boogie!", shouted Pinkie as she jumped onto the table and started throwing in some crazy dance moves, and FredZilla even gets caught up on the moment and joins her, until Hiro puts an end to the party, even though it's necessary.

"That's not a song! That's our danger alert system! Something's going on in the city!", shouted Hiro.

"I don't mean to be a pushover, but couldn't you have picked something rather exquisite?!", shouted Rarity.

"It's a danger alert system, not an orchestra!", shouted GoGo.

"Besides, it was the best one we could find!", shouted Honey Lemon.

"So the party's over?!", shouted Pinkie.

"No way! Way I see it, it's just getting started!", shouted FredZilla.

"Alright!", shouted Pinkie, and that's when the two teams got together and made their way back to the central command center and Hiro pulls up something on the monitor. They get a single image of a futuristic looking blue and silver two story tall building that's partly wrecked with some smoke coming from the sides indicating a few small fires broke loose.

"What is that place?", asked Twilight.

"That's the latest research facility from Krei Tech, owned by that tech pioneer we told you about, named Alistair Krei.", said Hiro.

"Ooo! A pioneer?! Maybe he's seen the latest sights!", shouted Pinkie.

"Ah don't think he meant THAT kind of pioneer Pinkie", said Applejack, but Pinkie was busy daydreaming about the wild sights like what traditional pioneers see traveling the land, "Forget it".

"Marshmallow patches", said Pinkie with a weird look in her eyes and a drool filled mouth to match.

"Come on Pinkie! I just mopped there this morning!", shouted Wasabi in dismay.

"ANYWAY, that place has only been around for a couple of months, and they've already had some big breakthroughs in the latest technology. If the Mane-iac is there, and she applies that tech to herself and her bots, there's no telling how much trouble she'll cause", said Hiro.

"Not if we can help it! Let's head over there and put and end to the Mane-iac's villainous plan!", shouted Twilight, "There's bound to be more of those Manelings patrolling the city than when we first got here, so we'll have to fight our way to the Mane-iac to get to the facility".

"Good thinking, let's move teams! That includes you Fred!", shouted Hiro as the others turn and spot FredZilla over at the break table microwaving another burrito.

"Just one for the road dudes! Let's roll out!", shouted FredZilla with an awkward silence followed briefly afterwards.

"I'm pretty sure that's already taken", said Wasabi before everyone runs for the elevator, followed by FredZilla after he plucks the burrito out of the microwave and throws it inside his suit, and desperately fights off the burning sensation as he catches up with the others. Once back on the surface, the two teams make a dash for the main entrance, but FredZilla lags a bit as he rushes to finish up the burrito he just cooked. Finished with that lunch of his, FredZilla reaches the others outside, and he can see for himself what's gotten that so surprised: Manelings flying practically everywhere, and it didn't take too long for them to catch on to the heroes.

"To be honest, I kinda hoped we could sneak over to the research facility", said Wasabi before a Maneling fired its laser eyes close to his feet, "But it looks like that ship has sailed".

"Ya think?!", shouted Rainbow.

"Run!", shouted Hiro as he and the others started traveling the same way as earlier, just before the Manelings fired at the ground with their laser eyes. In no time at all they stopped and started chasing them, "We can't let these things slow us down! Take out as many as you can!"

"I thought you'd never ask!", shouted Rainbow as she raises her lightning bolt necklace up in the air and produces a mini twister that entraps about a dozen Manelings and spins them around until the twister launches them each straight into the ground, exploding on impact before the twister fades away. Rainbow flies close enough to high hoof Applejack, "Sorry tin heads, but the forecast calls for a crazy twister with a chance of butt-whooping!"

"Don't celebrate yet Rainbow, there's more coming in!", shouted Twilight as about fourteen more Manelings approach the heroes.

"I got it dudes! Applejack, round some of them for me!", shouted FredZilla.

"Ah get ya partner! Time to round us up some cattle!", shouted Applejack as she used her magic lasso to ensnare about six Manelings, swing them around and knock three away, then holds then long enough for FredZilla to make his move.

"Feel the fire!", shouted FredZilla as he spun the other way after his next leap, and shoots a mighty fire ball at the captured Manelings, which sent them flying into the remaining Manelings chasing them, which ends with every last one of them breaking apart upon a devastating impact, and FredZilla was as to continue with his leaping just in time.

"Ye-ha! That there was some quick work Fred!", shouted Applejack.

"Back at'cha AJ!", shouted FredZilla back.

"Guys look!", shouted Honey Lemon as everyone focused in on what she's talking about. In this case, it was their destination: the new Krei Tech research facility.

"That's the place alright!", shouted Hiro.

"So what's the plan?", asked Wasabi.

"Plan is we come crashing in and take her down!", shouted Rainbow as she dashed right ahead of the others.

"Uh, that's not a plan!", shouted Wasabi, but it seemed like they weren't listening.

"Right behind you Rainbow!", shouted GoGo as she sped right behind Rainbow, followed by everyone with Wasabi and Twilight far behind them.

"Seriously, what's the plan?!", shouted Wasabi, yet no one answered back. Then Twilight flies close and says something.

"Trust me Wasabi, I know how it feels when a real plan isn't formed", said Twilight.

"Wow, déjà vu right there", said Wasabi, reminded of what happened in terms of forming a real plan on Big Hero 6's first mission. Then those two flew a little faster and entered the building through a large broken window. Upon entering, the two teams could see that the inside was much worse, the place looked like a huge firefight went down, with laser marks all over the place. The heroes search for any signs of trapped civilians or researchers, not a single trace was found.

"This place is seriously trippy guys", said FredZilla.

"You can say that again", said Spike as he and Wasabi search under a fallen metal column, while Pinkie zoomed all over the place, looking at anything she could find.

"Nothing over here! Or here! Or there! Or even there!", shouted Pinkie as she zoomed from one spot to the next.

"Looks like all personal managed to evacuate the place as soon as Mane-iac started her attack. That's a good sign", said Hiro, but Twilight studied their surroundings, and she felt like there's something off about the places these laser marks ended up at.

"Hiro, take a closer look at the laser marks, they don't seem to be hitting any specific target, they all seem random", said Twilight as Hiro studied the marks himself and could see where Twilight was getting at with this.

"You're right, it's as if the Manelings were ordered to just shoot at everything little thing around them, instead of one or two specific targets. And now that I think of it, there's something else that's bothering me. We've barely explored this whole facility, yet we should've ran into even a little bit of the tech they're working on here, but nothing, nothing at all", said Hiro, and Twilight noticed it herself. Twilight spent half a minute thinking this over, until she put two and two together, and was very shocked.

"Guys, it's no wonder why this place is already empty of anything important!", shouted Twilight.

"Why is that?", asked Wasabi, then everyone froze in place in response to a chilling laugh, followed by talking from a mysterious female voice.

"THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S A TRAP!", yelled the source of the voice, none other than the Mane-iac, who entered the same window as the heroes did with her hair tentacles and blocked the way, followed by a whole bunch of Manelings charging in through the doors to that huge room, surrounding the heroes.

"I immediately regret asking", said Wasabi.

"That you should hero! I knew this would serve as the perfect bait when I learned that they had everything moved to an unknown location", said the Mane-iac, and that left Hiro feeling a little stupid as he slapped his own forehead in frustration.

"*groans* of course! I should've known Krei wouldn't let this place get raided, it makes sense why he'd have this place emptied out!", shouted Hiro.

"Indeed, but you didn't! And now I can finally be rid of you heroes and the city will be mine! Attack!", shouted Mane-iac as her hoard of Manelings advanced on the heroes, and seeing this as the possible best chance to stop the Mane-iac, they strike back.

Twilight fires a freeze ray from her horn and leaves eight Manelings frozen in place as Hiro uses his microbots in the manner of a giant brick and crushes them in one fell swoop, followed by Twilight zapping three more with a heat Ray. Pinkie zooms around and spins a bunch of Manelings like crazy, some couldn't handle it and short circuited in which they lost their heads before the spinning stopped, while GoGo zoomed by and cuts down the other spinning Manelings with her forearm magne-discs.

Applejack pulls out a couple of horseshoes and buck-kicks them each at a Maneling, then wrangles four more with her lasso and sends them flying at Wasabi, who slices them into pieces with those laser blades of his. Honey Lemon dodges laser fire and stops several Manelings in their place with her freezing chem-balls, since it's too risky using the exploding kind in a closed space, leaving them for Rarity as she uses a giant vacuum construct to suck up those immobilized Manelings and launched them out the window.

Spike draws some Manelings to him and they chase him to the other side of the room, only for it to be a trap as FredZilla pops up inbetween Spike and the Manelings and knocks the Manelings away with a mighty spout of fire. Rainbow zaps some Manelings with shots of lightning from her lightning bolt necklace while Baymax covers her with firing his rocket fists at more Manelings, which ricochet multiple times against plenty of others before returning to him. This fight was going smoothly yet the heroes can't seem to put a big enough of a dent in their numbers. But after dicing up two more Manelings, Wasabi quickly noticed Fluttershy hiding from behind a generator.

"Uh Fluttershy, now might be a really good time for you to get angry", said Wasabi, but Fluttershy regrettably nods no in response, "Not even a little bit angry?"

"I'm sorry, I just don't think I have any reason to get angry at all", said Fluttershy as a Maneling had a lock on her, and was about to open fire until a bird flew in from the window and bumps into the Maneling, in which it simply knocks the bird away, and it lands close to Fluttershy, who notices the little guy in pain and picks it up, "Oh, you poor little thing. Are you okay?", asked Fluttershy in which the bird looks up to her with a sad look it its eyes. Then Fluttershy looks back at the Manelings with a very angry look in her eyes, "You, you think that just because you're a bunch of evil robots, that gives you the right to hurt a sweet little bird?! You're all just a bunch of cruel jerks!! THERE! I SAID IT!!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT?!?!?!", yelled Fluttershy as her Sadle Rager powers finally kicked in, an in under a minute, she had transformed into her big and powerful rage-induced self, with bloodshot eyes filled with fury looking right at the Manelings, who simply just fired at Fluttershy, but her super tough skin allowed the lasers to bounce off harmlessly. Then Wasabi and everyone else stand back and watch as Fluttershy leaps in and starts smashing and bashing away at every last Maneling.

"I don't think I want to get her bad side", said Honey Lemon.

"You and me both sister", said Applejack.

"Yes! Smash away Fluttershy! Smash away!", yelled FredZilla in excitement as his fan boy instincts take over. And smash she did as Fluttershy tore away at those Manelings, from flattening six at once with two huge metal panels, to swatting away at four or five at a time, from knocking ten away with a sonic hoof stomp, to buck kicking three into nine more and straight through a wall, Fluttershy seemed to be a mighty force of nature, until her luck started to wear out. After finishing with a few more Manelings, Fluttershy turned her attention to the Mane-iac, who stayed on the sidelines and admired the show.

"FLUTTERSHY SMASH CRAZY HAIR PONY!!!!!", yelled Fluttershy with all her might as she made her way over to the Mane-iac, who seemed to be completely calm compared to the last time this happened. Just as Fluttershy was a few feet away from her target, Mane-iac simply clapped her hooves and a single Maneling came flying in through the window crazy fast and got inbetween Fluttershy and the Mane-iac. That's when the Maneling's mouth area opens up and sprays some weird pink cloud of smoke that engulfed Fluttershy instantly, then she smashes the Maneling and approaches the Mane-iac, but something's not right, Fluttershy appeared sleepy, moving slower and slower toward the Mane-iac, and then she falls to the ground fast asleep, and changes back quicker than when she transformed in the first place. The rest of the heroes are pretty shocked.

"Oh that's a big pile of not good", said Rainbow, followed by a hearty cackle by the Mane-iac.

"I knew Sadle Rager would eventually unleash her anger, so I decided to put together a little contingency plan! A little of my Anti-Rage formula and in less than a minute she's sleeping like a baby! There goes your secret weapon heroes!", shouted Mane-iac, followed by Spike and FredZilla rushing over to help Fluttershy, but then a flying energy cage swoops in out of nowhere and entraps all three of them, then it flies them over to the Mane-iac.

"Twilight help!", shouted Spike from within the cage.

"Spike!", shouted Twilight as she could see the fear in the little guy's eyes.

"Okay, it's slightly less awesome than it was a few minutes ago", said FredZilla.

"Hey! Give us back our friends!", shouted Rainbow as she charged in only to get knocked away by one of Mane-iac's hair tentacles, "Ow, had enough yet?"

"It's pointless to try to get close! Just see if you can get her with a distance attack!", shouted Hiro as Baymax fires his rocket fists, but Mane-iac knocks them back right at Baymax, Twilight and Rarity even worked together as Rarity formed a giant slingshot construct and Twilight formed a freezing orb with her horn, then Rarity launched it straight at Mane-iac, who leaps out of the way at at the heroes bringing a couple huge hair tentacles down on them, forcing them to scatter. Wasabi even fires a few lasers from his laser blades, but they seemed to just bounce of those hair tentacles, showing how strong those things are. The heroes were going to make another move until reinforcements came, twice as many Manelings than the ones they fought.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need to retreat!", shouted Twilight, which surprised the others.

"But we can't leave those three behind!", shouted Rainbow.

"If we stay, we're all prisoners Rainbow!", shouted Applejack.

"Exactly! Baymax, make us an exit!", shouted Hiro.

"Understood", said Baymax as he knocks a big enough hole in the wall with a rocket fist.

"Everyone move!", shouted Twilight as they all ran and fought their way out the building, Hiro was the last one out before he turned back to the Mane-iac to make a point.

"This isn't over. Not by a long shot", said Hiro before the Mane-iac had a hair tentacle shoot straight at Hiro, who leaped right out thanks to his microbots. But just as Hiro left, that hair tentacle that shot right at him moved quickly enough to grab a single microbot, and brings it close to Mane-iac, who smirked in response.

"*chuckles* why my dear boy, it hasn't even begun!", shouted the Mane-iac followed by a sinister laughter echoing throughout the whole place. Things really seemed bleak for the heroes, they were led into a trap, they couldn't stop the Mane-iac there and now, even Spike, Fluttershy and FredZilla ended up captured and are now in the clutches of the enemy. Now, with one of Hiro's microbots in her possession, the Mane-iac seems to have everything she needs to make the city fall before her. Will the heroes be able to stop the Mane-iac and her reign of terror? Will good triumph over evil? Will I ever decide if burgers are better than burritos? Stay tuned true believers!

Author's Note:

Well that sure was exciting and suspenseful now wasn't it? I hope you all enjoyed this second chapter of this remarkable crossover! Let me just say right off the bat that I'm really sorry I took WAY TOO long in bringing you loyal fans of my stories this next installment in the Big Mane 6 story. I hope that to make it up to you all, I promise to bring to you the final chapter of this story between now and Tuesday June 23rd. Well that's it for now, farewell and get ready for the last part! It's a real doozy:)