• Published 27th Apr 2012
  • 5,917 Views, 248 Comments

Robotic Stallion Big Lugnut - Hooves Like Jagger



A robot named Big Lugnut tries to live life like the normal pony he claims he is.

  • ...
11
 248
 5,917

VIII: Proxy Server

Robotic Stallion Big Lugnut
Author: HoovesLikeJagger
Chapter VIII

_________________

Arrow managed to disperse the crowd in front of Sugarcube Corner with some difficulty. He had initially hoped to move to a less public location, but ponies were still hanging around Sugarcube Corner expectantly. Some even came in, claiming to just want baked goods. Whether or not they were lying, Arrow didn't have the authority to tell them to leave. Arrow was blessed with the return of Mr. and Mrs. Cake and their two foals. They kept those in the store at bay whilst Big Lugnut and Arrow escaped upstairs.

Pinkie released Gibson from her closet when Arrow and Big Lugnut reported they should be safe upstairs. Behind closed doors, Big Lugnut explained how he and Rarity had encounted Gibson and then recounted the story Zecora had told him, Gibson nodding here and there to confirm details. At the end, Arrow wasn't the only one who was shocked. Pinkie and Rarity seemed pretty intrigued as well.

"You can't talk at all?" Arrow asked. Gibson nodded again, his neck becoming sore. "Well... can't you just write?" Pinkie retrieved some paper, an ink well, and a quill for Gibson, who accepted them reluctantly. He attempted to write, but the quill would magically twist and turn, making the writing intelligible. Pinkie even got out her ouija board, but Gibson couldn't get the stone to move no matter how hard he tried.

"That's one strong curse," Rarity noted. Capable of magic herself, she shuddered at the thought of a unicorn powerful enough to pull off something like this. "There's just one thing: your story fails to explain why you were so rude in the forest!"

"I believe I can explain that," Arrow began. "As a producer I work hard to see that we don't attract a whole lot of attention while we're out an about. Gibson expressed his desire to just live quietly without being swarmed by fans or the media, and so far we've done pretty well. If something like this curse got out, Ponyville would get rocked by paparazzi faster than you can imagine.

"That's why he was staying with Zecora out in a forest, where he could easily avoid detection. When you found him in the forest, he had to make sure you didn't go back to Ponyville and tell everypony he was there. If you went back to Ponyville saying that there was a really obnoxious pony in the woods, they probably wouldn't go check it out for themselves. I'm sorry for whatever he ended up saying... or... singing to you, and I'm sure he's sorry too." Gibson nodded vigorously to show how apologetic he was. Rarity eyed him suspiciously.

"I'll forgive you," Gibson brightened with Rarity's offering to annul his transgressions. "But, I want to know exactly what you said to me!" Gibson's expression deadened a little, as he recalled what he'd said.

"What did you say Gibson?" Arrow gave Gibson one of his trademarked expressionless stares. Gibson brought his guitar to his front and refrained what he'd sang a day ago:

"Your mother made you out of smoke and rain. Your mother made you in a fire that's fading."

Arrow's brow furrowed a bit as Gibson tried to look as innocent as he could. Pinkie cringed and blushed a bit. Apparently she understood what it meant too. Even Lugnut could read Gibson's expression: "I didn't mean it, I said it for a greater good!" Arrow sighed and faced Rarity, but not before stepping so Gibson was between the two of them.

"The lyrics are from a song called 'Sunday' by Cantering Crows, a different band. I remember Gibson saying he liked that particular phrase in the song because, and I quote, 'I think it implies the mother of the person he is singing to only got pregnant with them to keep his or her father from running away'."

The room was silent as all eyes fell on Rarity. Rarity didn't have an expression on her face. The distance of her thoughts were represented by the distance of her stare. No one else moved a muscle. No one even dared to blink. These things were easy for Lugnut, since he didn't have muscles and couldn't blink anyway.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAW~

Rarity bolted from the room and Sugarcube Corner with tears streaming from her eyes. Gibson, needless to say, felt like the biggest heel in Equestria. Had Rarity cursed him out some more, bucked him right between the eyes, or simply killed him, he would have felt a lot better. Instead, he had made a beautiful mare cry and earned the ire of everypony left in the room. It didn't matter if Big Lugnut was wearing the same expression he always did, Gibson could feel the animosity coming off of him.

"Gibson, I hope you've got a good apology lined up." Arrow was using his producer voice, never a good sign in situations like these.

"Meanie! You made Rarity cry! How would you like it if someone said something like that about you and your parents? Huh, huh, huh? Rarity is one of the nicest, most sweetest, most generous ponies in Ponyville, so you'd better beg for her forgiveness! You'd better make her feel better and smile again or I will come after you mister!" Pinkie Pie harangued him.

"That was going a bit far Gibson," Big Lugnut scolded him too.

"So Gibson, what're you going to do?" Arrow asked him. Gibson flailed his hooves a bit and pointed as his throat. "Gibson, anypony who could make a mare cry like that deserves to be cursed. Get an apology, then we can discuss how to cure you."

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie emphasized, scowling. Her scowl fell as she turned to Arrow, asking, "How're you gonna do that Mr. Dashie?"

"He just needs to move one thousand ponies to tears, right? Well, he's a musician and I'm his producer, so we'll just put on a concert," Arrow explained. Gibson brightened up, smiling and shaking his head vigorously. Arrow changed that with a stink eye. "But we don't discuss a single detail or rent out a single speaker until you get her approval."

Gibson put on a look of determination, nodding resolutely. He was about to march out the door to Pinkie's room, when Arrow stopped him.

"Hold on Gibson, there's still a herd of ponies down there waiting to ambush you. Miss Pie, is there a way out of here that's inconspicuous?"

"Not really," Pinkie smiled. "Sugarcube Corner's back door goes out onto the street as well. We can't even get there without going downstairs. You could do what I do when I want to be stealthy! I jump out the nursery window and onto Lyra and Bon Bon's roof, then I slide down their gutter into the alley. The alley runs behind the houses on that side for a block or two, and if you follow it to the east you should see Carousel Boutique. You'll have to run out in the open for a short while, but once you're at the Boutique there's plenty of cover. Rarity will probably be up in her room wallowing in her sadness, so good luck getting her attention!" Pinkie slapped Gibson on the back for luck. The group moved to the nursery room. Pinkie Pie opened the window in question and they all looked out.

"See! It's just a hop, skip, and a jump!" Pinkie smiled. It looked more like a leap of faith to Gibson. There was road below, not only bristling with ponies, but creating a gap several yards long to the roof of the house across the way.

"Pinkie... are you secretly a pegasus?" Arrow asked. "There's no helping it, the window is big enough so I'll fly you over Gibson." Arrow was about to nab Gibson, but he shook his head in protest, bringing his guitar around to his front and hugging it. "Your guitar will be fine. Let me take you." Gibson continued to protest.

"I could make the jump," Lugnut offered. "Just hop on my back and I'll take you over." Gibson didn't immediately show any sign of protest, so Arrow took advantage of the situation. He swooped Gibson up and placed him on Lugnut backwards, still clutching his guitar.

"Whatever gets him out of here. I'll be by this Zecora's house tomorrow, Gibson, and I expect good news. Big Lugnut, I hope to see you soon." Arrow smiled as he waved the two off. Gibson waved as Big Lugnut mounted the windowsill.

"Me too Mr. Dash. Good luck with Rainbow Dash!" Big Lugnut took one look at his target destination and leaped into the wild blue yonder.

________________


"Hey Lyra," Bon Bon called to her housemate, who was reclining on the couch with a saucer and teacup balanced on her stomach. Lyra looked up from the Sci-Fi novel she was reading. Bon Bon was looking around the room with a hint of disdain. Lyra sighed, she had heard the speech that was coming several times already. As Bon Bon began her rant, Lyra mouthed along.

"We've got to move out of this house. It's getting run down and the landlord refuses to repair anything. I've told him time and time again that the roof leaks and the back door doesn't lock and is too hard to open. Each time he says the same thing, 'I'm not gonna fix or replace nuthin' less there's significant damage.' He has a lot of nerve! It makes me just want to tear a hole in the roof and kick down that back door so he'll fix them!"

"Well, maybe you should ask Celestia for a miracle." Lyra itched her flank with her hoof.

"Maybe I will." Bon Bon walked over to the window and looked out and up at the sun. "Oh Celestia, please destroy my roof and back door with your Sun powers!" she prayed in earnest, bringing her hooves together.

"Yeah, while you're at it, can you ask Celestia to give me some hands?" Lyra joked.

Bon Bon and Lyra looked up as an unholy din erupted from above them. Before they could fully grasp the situation, a large, iron pony with another blue pony on his back touched down with a crash in their den, along with debris from their thatched roof. Big Lugnut had landed right on his head. Gibson had managed to stay on by reaching back and hooking his hoof on Lugnut's yoke.

Feeling his unstable mount tipping, Gibson bounded off before Lugnut fell onto his side with another crash. Gibson noticed Bon Bon and Lyra watching the spectacle unfolding before them. He made a dash for the back door. He yanked on it several times, but it wouldn't open. Desperate, he bucked the door down and ran out, leaving Lyra and Bon Bon with Big Lugnut.

"Uh... Big Lugnut?" Bon Bon inspected him. The pits of his eyes were empty and not a sound could be heard coming from him. She poked him with a tentative hoof.

"OWOWOWOWOWOWOW!"

Lugnut's eyes suddenly sprang to life as he rolled around on the floor gripping his head with his hooves. Bon Bon backed off as Lugnut got up and continued rubbing his head.

"Ow... my head hurts." Big Lugnut's eyes flashed on then off for a moment. "Wait... my... my head hurts? My head hurts! My head hurts! Holy cow! My head hurts!" Big Lugnut cheered as he bolted out the back door. Bon Bon and Lyra were left without a back door and a big hole in their roof. Bon Bon smiled.

"I'd better go tell the landlord!" Bon Bon skipped towards the functioning front door. Lyra got up off the couch and blocked her path. She looked Bon Bon dead in the eye, and put her hooves on her shoulders.

"Not before you wish me some hands."

__________________


Applejack had finished her chores for the day at long last. Thanks to Big Lugnut's work at night, things went very smoothly come time for morning chores. When things ran smoothly, things went fast, and on Sweet Apple Acres time is money. Applejack hadn't crunched the exact numbers, mostly because she hated crunching numbers, but she knew Lugnut was going to save them a heap in the long run.

"Applejack! Applejack!" Applejack turned to see Big Lugnut careening into Sweet Apple Acres. Turning to look was all she managed to do before Big Lugnut had her by the shoulders.

"Applejack! Applejack! Okay, okay, I was jumping out of Pinkie Pie's window with Gibson on my back- oh! Do you know who Gibson is? He plays guitar and made Rarity cry, b-b-but that's not important right now! So I was jumping out the window and he was on my back and I was trying to land on a roof across the street and I did but I didn't kinda because I crashed through it. I must have blacked out when I landed because I woke up by on my side but my head was hurting! My head hurts Applejack! It actually hurts! Do you know what that means? I have a brain! A brain! My brain!" Lugnut raved. Applejack was looking on with wide-eyed amazement.

"Uh... I don't think a brain is the only thang that changed Big Lug." Applejack had been mesmerized by Lugnut's eyes as he talked. Originally, the two purple orbs were fixed in place, never moving and never changing. This was no longer the case. Lugnut's eyes shot every which way, grew and shrank, and even blinked as he talked. The round spheres would also lose their complete round shape as invisible eyelids and eyebrows morphed them into different expressions.

She took Big Lugnut back up to the mirror so he could see for himself. He was even more impressed with the development than she was. He thought learning his body's new functions would be hard, but expressing himself through his eyes felt as natural as walking. He shifted them back and forth, slanted them to make himself look angry or sad, and opened and closed them. Opening and closing them was his favorite, mostly because he wasn't able to actually close his eyes beforehand. He had to keep them open perpetually. He found himself blinking involuntarily, just like anypony else would do.

"I heard somewhere that the eyes er attached to the brain, so I guess you got the whole package," Applejack pointed out. She couldn't be happier with this development. She knew Big Lugnut wasn't a robot, but talking and looking into those unchanging eyes never made her feel terribly connected to his pony side. Now that she could see his rapidly changing expressions and darting pupils, she had a better feel for him.

"This is awesome! Well, my head hurting isn't awesome, but everything else is! This is too cool! Ah, I've gotta show Applebloom and Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash!" Big Lugnut raved, his eyes displaying his excitement.

"Well, y'all was already in Ponyville. Ya could've told 'em first before runnin' all the way out here!" Applejack laughed.

"Well, I could have." Lugnut shuffled his hooves a bit. "I just wanted to tell you first," he admitted. Applejack's heart jumped a bit, making her break eye contact with Lugnut. She couldn't pin down her thoughts for a moment. There was definitely a feeling and a thought, both of them gone as soon as they popped up. She quickly realized how odd she was acting and returned to reality.

"I'm mighty flattered Big Lug, but don't hang 'round here on my account! Go on an' spread the good word." She gave him a slap on the shoulder. Lugnut nodded and headed out of the attic, but not before turning his head to Applejack.

"Thanks Applejack," was all he said. Applejack wanted to ask "for what?", but by the time she had collected herself she could already hear Lugnut closing the door of the house behind himself. She was left all alone with her thoughts. She didn't want to be alone with her thoughts, her thoughts were confusing her. She wished there was somepony else here. She wanted somepony to come back.

"I should go... prepare dinner," she excused herself.

__________________


Gibson had successfully arrived at Carousel Boutique. Just as Pinkie predicted, he could hear sobbing and crying from the second story window. Nopony would come near the establishment. Once they were in earshot of Rarity's wailing, they promptly turned back to where they came from. Gibson wanted to join them, badly. If he wanted a shot at getting rid of his curse, he needed to find a way to apologize.

The apology itself he had hammered out, but delivering it was another thing. The front door of the boutique was locked and so were all the first floor windows. He considered delivering his apology from the ground, but there were too many other ponies in earshot. The sun was getting low, and Gibson was at a loss for what to do.

"Rarity! Hey Rarity! Let me in!" Gibson poked his head out of the bush he was hiding in. There was a small, white unicorn filly banging on the door of the boutique. "C'mon sis! Let me in!" Sweetie Belle continued to call, banging on the door with her hoof. She eventually sighed and moved off of the stoop. She began walking right towards Gibson's bush. He pulled his head back in and held his breath. Sweetie Belle stuck her own head in the bush. Her eyes lit up when she saw Gibson.

"Gibson So-umph," Gibson put a hoof in her mouth then brought another to his own. Still wide eyed, Sweetie Belle nodded. He released her and she just smiled quietly. He wondered how it was that Rarity's little sister knew who he was, but Rarity herself hadn't known. He didn't mull it over too much and just counted it as a blessing.

"What are you doing here?" Sweetie Belle whispered, totally agog. Gibson pointed a hoof up at Rarity's window. "You're here to see my sister?" Gibson nodded, Sweetie Belle looking a little disappointed. She cast a look up at the window, where Rarity could still be heard.

"Do you know what's got her so upset?" Gibson nodded again. "I guess I'd better let you in then." Gibson violently shook the filly's hoof, who didn't seem to opposed to the gesture. After extricating the spare key, which had been hidden in the bush Gibson had been crouching in, the two moved into the interior of the boutique. Sweetie Belle lead him up to the door to Rarity's room, where she knocked again.

"Hey Rarity, somepony's here to see you!" Sweetie Belle announced. She didn't seem terribly worried about her sister's grief. Gibson was reminded of his own sister.

"Who-*sniff*-is-*hic*-iiiiiiit?" Rarity sobbed.

"It's Gibson Song!" Sweetie bell announced, sounding like she didn't believe it herself despite her excitement.

"Go away!" Rarity's previous sobs were suddenly overridden with a single scream of fury. Sweetie Belle looked up at Gibson and shrugged. Gibson didn't need to be inside Rarity's room though. He plopped down on his flanks and brought out his guitar.

"Are you gonna sing?" Sweetie Belle began bouncing up and down, her face riddled with excitement. Gibson nodded, plucking and strumming his guitar experimentally. It was just to make sure it wasn't broken, but he could hear Rarity's sobbing quiet a little. He smiled. He had her now.

"I let you down, let me pick you up. I let you down, let me climb up you to the top so I can see the view from up there tangled in your hair. I let you down. I have no lid upon my head, but if I did you could look inside and see what's on my mind. You could look inside and see what's on my mind. I let you down, oh, forgive me..."

_________________


It was an uncharacteristically lively evening at Rainbow Dash's home. After setting the record straight with Twilight, the two loaded up on literature and returned to Rainbow Dash's home in the sky. As unicorn, Twilight is usually unable to stand on clouds, but she'd already perfected the spell that allows all wingless breeds of ponies to tread upon the fluffy clouds. From there, Twilight had met Rainbow Dash's mother.

Despite how similar the two looked, they had fire and ice personalities. Where Rainbow Dash's presence was displayed by her energy and her proud aura, Mrs. Dash had a strong presence simply because she was so quiet. Being around her was like being in the presence of something sacred. Twilight felt a little calmer and a little more relaxed. She was refreshing. On the other hand, Rainbow Dash could be tiresome. Constantly flapping about and wearing her heart on her sleeve. Mrs. Dash didn't wear anything on her sleeve. No matter what was said, she kept the same kind smile and gentle eyes. She was a tough nut to crack, but she was quickly growing on Twilight. On the way to the house, Rainbow Dash had described her relationship with her father a bit, so Twilight was surprised to find Rainbow Dash was so close to her mother.

"So this is your first time visiting Ponyville?" Twilight asked. Mrs. Dash nodded slowly. Her movements were so graceful it reminded Twilight of Princess Celestia. "Rainbow Dash has been living here for a while though. You never come to visit?" Mrs. Dash shook her head, her expression remained unchanged.

"My father cares more about his work than coming for a visit," Rainbow Dash groaned. Twilight noted that once they were around her mother, Rainbow Dash started using "my father" instead of "moron", "imbecile", or "idiot". That would have been helpful in the library.

"Do you visit them Rainbow Dash?" Twilight asked. Rainbow Dash shook her head.

"I just write letters once and a while. Let them know I'm still alive," she explained. Twilight was once again reminded of Princess Celestia. Come to think of it, she probably writes more letters to her than she does her own parents. She considered writing one to them tonight.

The conversation broke off at the sound of the door opening. Arrow Dash emerged from the fading sunlight and closed the door behind him. His face was straight and expressionless, as if he'd just entered somewhere he wasn't welcome. In a sense, he had.

"Where have you been?" Rainbow Dash went off as soon as he closed the door.

"You kicked me out. I was just getting to know Ponyville," he answered as he whipped around and looked her in the eyes. He broke his gaze and noticed Twilight. "Who's this?" he asked with the edge in his previous voice gone.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle, it's nice to meet you Mr. Dash," the unicorn introduced herself. Arrow extended a hoof to her.

"It's nice to meet you." Arrow loosened noticeably as Twilight took his hoof and shook it.

"Where did you go?" Arrow stiffened and whipped around at Rainbow Dash's question.

"Sugarcube Corner," he admitted. "I met Big Lugnut in town and he took me."

"You've met Lugnut?" Twilight asked. It was odd for someone to meet Lugnut first thing after coming to Ponyville.

"Yes, Big Lugnut was the first pony I met here. Strange fellow, but nice," Arrow laughed, loosening back up. "Speaking of strange, I also met a pony named Pinkie Pie. I was surprised to hear she knew Rainbow, but according to her she knows everypony in Ponyville. While we're on the subject of ponies I met, I ran into Gibson," Arrow announced and turned to his wife. Mrs. Dash's expression changed notably to one of surprise. She cocked her head at him.

"He didn't say why he was here, or rather he can't. It might sound weird, but he's in a pinch and I need to hold a concert to get him out of it," Arrow explained. Mrs. Dash nodded, but she had a tentative look on her face. She didn't say anything, again, but Arrow seemed to know exactly what she was thinking.

"I know, a concert in Ponyville is hardly favorable or notable, even by our standards. That's why I need to come up with some sort of hook to draw people in. Another celebrity, some sort of festival, anything really," Arrow fretted. Mrs. Dash made a motion with her hoof and, shockingly, Arrow once again seemed to know exactly what she was communicating.

"I would move it somewhere else if I could... but his condition makes him hard to move. It's easier to keep things under wraps here in Ponyville. I'm sorry, but I might have to go out to Las Pegasus or Canterlot to arrangements," Arrow sighed.

"Excuse me," Twilight broke in to the half-silent conversation. "But for your 'celebrity appearance', would Princess Celestia be good?" Arrow's immediate reaction was laughter.

"Yes, yes she would be perfect! Too bad we'll never get her!" Arrow was doubling over with laughter. Unbeknownst to Twilight, in Equestrian show business "getting Celestia" is an idiom for having a back up plan more ambitious than your original plan. If someone is "getting Celestia" it means they're going to try and salvage a failing project with one wild gamble.

"If I got Princess Celestia to come to this concert, would you still have to leave?" Twilight asked. Arrow noted how serious she was. Twilight didn't want Arrow to be out of town. It would be hard to solve their friendship problem if Arrow and Rainbow Dash weren't in the same town.

"Could... could you really get her?" If Arrow could bill Princess Celestia making an appearance at his concert, he could sell so many tickets it wouldn't do justice to compare this event to any other event that ever sold tickets. Princess Celestia had been to concerts before, but only as a normal guest. It was completely unheard of her to show up as a premeditated guest of honor and/or sponsor.

"I'd be glad to help you out with anything you need. You should have as much time as you want with your wife and daughter," Twilight looked over at Rainbow Dash. She just rolled her eyes. This was going to be tough.

__________________


After the first song had ended, Rarity had opened the door for Gibson and glared at him. Gibson hadn't expected things to smooth out after a single song, but he was glad he got his sincerity across to her. All he could do to apologize was to keep singing and playing. Sweetie Belle nearly went bonkers over the spectacle. Eventually, Gibson forgot the exact reason he was here and just played songs at random, even taking a suggestion or two from Sweetie Belle.

Rarity watched and listened in silence. Being unable to use your own words was a huge handicap when it came to apologies. She could tell he was serious about his apology. He wasn't begging her over and over to forgive him. He wasn't putting anything on her at all. It was all him, just putting himself out there in an attempt to make things right. As Gibson finished a song, she spoke up for the first time.

"Gibson." Gibson's ears perked up. "It was very sweet of you to come over an apologize." Gibson smiled, feeling a bit guilty that even a small part of him did this just to get his curse lifted. He really wanted to make amends with Rarity. Getting her to like him was important. If he couldn't do that much, anything beyond was out of the question.

"And I'll forgive you if you do me one favor. I want you to go on a date." Gibson's heart sung with a choir of angels. "With a friend of mine." And then it sunk into a pit. Gibson managed a smile and nodded. Now he felt really bad.

__________________


Big Lugnut unhitched himself from the cart. He'd finally finished putting out barrels in the orchard. For some reason, doing so had become increasingly difficult. As time went on, his vision got blurry and his balance started going out of whack. He couldn't concentrate and his mind wandered all over the place. His body was more than up for the task, pulling the cart and dropping the barrels as easily as ever, but his mind kept telling him to stop.

Now that his work was officially done, his body began to obey what his mind wanted. He dropped to the floor and closed his eyes. He felt much better instantly.

"I wonder... if it's because I have a brain." Big Lugnut was way too tired to consider it seriously, but he was right. An organic brain needs its sleepy time. "I guess this means I can't do nighttime chores anymore..."

Lugnut submitted himself to sleep. For the first time ever the iron pony slept. His tired mind drifted into a dream. He found himself wandering down a dirt road, surrounded by a sea of grass. He clanked along, then noticed someone was clanking along beside him.

"What's on your mind sis?" Lugnut called to the orange pony with him. Applejack looked up at him, the wind blowing her long, blonde braid across her back. A black garment covered her body, hiding her metal foreleg and hind leg. Lugnut couldn't hide his metal exterior like his sister. He should be thankful that he's even still in this world.

"Nuthin'... whaddya think the capitol is like?" she asked him.

"I hear it's a nice place. Very different from Risenbuck," his metallic voice echoed in his body. He'd gotten used to it by now. He wondered how Applejack was faring with her new limbs though. He kept from asking. Looking strong and in control was important to her. It's probably why she hates her relatively small size.

"Don't worry lil' bro. Once I'm a State Alchemist, we'll find a way to git yer old body back. State Alchemists have all kinds of resources. I'm sure we'll find sumthin'... no, I know we will," she asserted, smiling confidently. If Lugnut could smile, he would. Everypony should be so lucky to have a sibling who'll stand beside them like this. Considering the bad luck they've run into so far though, perhaps he wouldn't wish his luck on somepony else.

Still, he was glad there was somepony who wants him to be flesh and blood. He couldn't be happier to know that pony is Applejack.


~~~Author's Note~~~

The song this time was:

Let You Down - Dave Matthews Band

ALSO

Hexagons. That is all.